- International Petroleum Railways and Ports Conference will be held in Tehran: 1, the most important meeting point of the oil, railways and ports sectors in the Middle East. International Conference on Oil, Railways and Ports will be held in Tehran between 15-16 May
XICUM hosted by UIC and ITE-EUF and hosted by Iranian Railways RAI. International Conference on Oil, Railways and Ports will be held in Tehran between 1-15 May
The conference will be held by UIC and ITE-EUF and hosted by Iranian Railways RAI. (Paris, 28 January 2016) Representing the railways industry with 5 members in 95 countries from 240 continents, UIC, with ITE TURKEY-EUF, a subsidiary of ITE Group, which organizes 19 transport & logistics fairs and conferences and 22 oil & natural gas fairs and conferences in 21 countries. Together, it is organizing the 15st International Oil, Railways and Ports Conference hosted by the Railways of the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) between 16-2016 May 1.
The first international UIC / ITE GROUP conference organized with the mission of cooperating between the railways, oil and natural gas industries and major ports in the Middle East, Central Asia and neighboring regions and the RAILEXPO 2016 Fair in the same exhibition area and the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ports and It will be led by the Maritime Organization and the Ministry of Oil.
- UIC / ITE International Conference on Petroleum, Railways and Ports In connection with the petroleum and natural gas transportation market in the Middle East and Central Asia regions, decision makers who work in the fields of transportation and logistics, as well as railway and intermodal operators, oil and natural gas terminals, port operations will host representatives from all railway production companies and all authorities that have the authority to support or legally regulate these markets.
Speakers from Iran included ministers from Iran, public officials, as well as senior representatives of international organizations, including UIC, representing the international railway community, market development directors, shipping and logistics directors of oil, gas and energy companies, Middle East, Central Asia and Europe. there will be representatives of rail transport operators, tank wagon fleet managers, representatives of oil tank manufacturers, representatives from port authorities and terminal operators, security managers, and representatives of oil field companies.
The main topics of the two-day conference are as follows:
* Multi-modal transportation for petroleum and natural gas products
* Which markets offer potential for rail transport?
- What are the perspectives for the development of oil transportation by rail?
* Does the international and intercontinental rail transport corridors offer an opportunity for oil and gas transportation?
* Perspectives for these corridors and their financing
• Successful partnerships linking leading oil companies / transport companies / ports / railway operators
* Legal framework for international oil transportation and hazardous goods transport by rail - interoperability and safety standards
- Optimization, technologies and research of railway vehicles for oil and natural gas transportation
- Effect of digitalization, smart trains - transport chain, customer service, fleet management and safety optimization
Günceleme: 01/06/2019 06:59
Be the first to comment