TCDD General Directorate made a statement about the cuts: TCDD General Directorate made a statement about the cuts.
TCDD General Directorate, the high-speed 5 train at the time of the power outage began to take the diesel electric locomotives, Ankara, Eskisehir, Konya and Pendik stations were taken, the passengers were reported to travel by bus.
In the statement made by TCDD, Turkey stated that influenced the railroad train operation from the power blackout in general, so it can not be done in time, the electrically operated Marmaray and commuter trains, especially yht were recorded.
With the introduction of electrical energy, as of 12.50, Marmaray trains were restarted and the following information was given:
Olarak Train operations are continued smoothly in Marmaray. On the other hand, when the power failure starts, 5 high speed train diesel electric locomotives at once are towed to Ankara, Eskişehir, Konya and Pendik Gar. Due to a power outage, our passengers who want to give up their travels will be refunded. Elektrik
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Announcement of Tender: Workplace physician service will be taken (Afyon Loko Maintenance and Repair Workshop Directorate, Mechanical Workshop Directorate and Tavşanlı Warehouse Directorate and Afyon Concrete CD 28/08/2013 The workplace physician service will be taken (TCDD 7 Regional Directorate Afyon Loko Maintenance and Repair Workshop Directorate, Mechanical Workshop Directorate and Tavsanli Warehouse Management and Afyon Concrete Travers Factory Directorate of 407 workers working in the establishments). Directorate of Regional Directorate of TCDD 7, Afyon Loko Maintenance Repair Workshop, Mechanical Workshop and Tavşanlı Warehouse Management and Afyon Concrete Travers Factory Directorate. 7 is workplace physician service for workers. procurement of services shall be tendered by open tender procedure pursuant to Article 407 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. ı
- General Directorate of ESHOT announces about 60 age cards 21/12/2016 General Directorate of ESHOT made a statement about 60 age cards: 125-60 citizens who can only use their transportation cards for limited time between 65 and TL are able to benefit from public transportation at any time of the day. Moreover, the annual card usage fee will not pay. The General Directorate of ESHOT made a statement about the news that the 31 age cards were canceled. The officials of the General Directorate of ESHOT, 60-60 age between the people of Izmir, will continue to benefit from public transportation services by specifying, 65 60 January 31 date cards "2017" date of the "student tariff" valid ...
- 1 from Süleyman Karaman, General Manager of TCDD. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop 11/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "everywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, to ensure that our high-speed train daily to prevent migration of trips," he said. Karaman, "1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop" came to Karabük journalists said in a statement, the trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Railways are very careful about air pollution, expressing Karaman, "the future will be air sales, so the countries with the dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will contribute to the situation in the railways. Now will be an imaginary situation, but in the future," he said. In a study done in Turkey ...
- TCDD announces the accident on the crossing 23/08/2013 TCDD level crossing accident made the statement about: the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), made a statement about the accident that killed 2 people's lives at level crossings. TCDD'dan statement, today, the Uyalışla Konya freight train 63016, Akören-Karaman passing through the level crossing, uncontrolled and careless entry into the gate 06 VF 060 plate collided with the car said that the incident occurred at 13.45 hours. In the statement, "the sight is appropriate and markings are complete careless crossing to the crossing and the rules, two people in the vehicle entering the train at the time of passing the train died at the scene. A person injured in the incident Açık
- TCDD has announced the news about traverse tenders 18/02/2014 TCDD explained the news about the traverse tenders 1- TCDD sleeper auctions subject to the news were made as open tender within the framework of Public Procurement Legislation. 2- The claim that the purchase of the traverse to the news is hampering / stopping the production of TCDD Traverse Factories is unrealistic. Since the 60 traverse which is needed in TCDD Factories has not been produced, it has been procured by tender. In our factories, 49 sleepers are produced and all of the produced sleepers are used in our lines. Since 49 has been produced in our travertine factories, it has not been procured in any way by procurement. 3- The subject matters have been mentioned before and the necessary explanation has been made by our Institution. 2011 The Court of Auditors and the KIT Commission included in the TCA report X
- TCDD made a statement about Ankara-Istanbul YHT line 23/05/2014 TCDD Ankara-Istanbul YHT said about the line: General Directorate of State Railways, -Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train will decrease the travel time to three and a half hours. TCDD'dan statement, recently reported in the press about the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line in the news that missing and incorrect information is recorded in the same news' high-speed train 'accelerated train' side by side using the concept of the concept of confusion and information pollution opening 'said. The following statement on the subject is emphasized as necessary: 'Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line, the first stage of the Ankara-Eskişehir part was opened in 2009. Eskisehir-Istanbul (Pendik) ...
- TCDD made a statement on the restoration of the Haydarpasa Station Building 04/09/2014 TCDD made a statement about the restoration of the Haydarpaşa Station Building: Yesterday, Mayor of Kadıköy, Aykut Nuhoğlu, made a press statement about the restoration of the Haydarpaşa Station Building. In order to inform the public correctly, the following explanation was deemed necessary. 1-How and how to restore immovable cultural assets is defined by law. 2- In this context, relay, restitution and restoration projects of Haydarpaşa Gar are prepared according to the architectural features and original condition of the building. Necessary permits were obtained from the Regional Board Directorate of Istanbul Cultural Heritage Protection 5; the project was unanimously approved by the Board. 3- Proj
- TCDD made a statement about the level crossing accident in Konya 30/09/2014 TCDD level crossings made a statement about the accident in Konya: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, made a statement for the accidents taking place during today Konya Aksehir in Sultandağı-Akşehir time transition from the traffic marked level crossing of the freight train to make the the. TCDD'dan statement, UM Today (29 September 2014) 08.05'da hours in Konya Akşehir Sultandağı-Akşehir expedition 73388 257 number one freight train. In the passage of the traffic sign level crossing at the kilometer, level crossing accident occurred when the school service of 42 GAT 37 plate entered uncontrolled. 1 citizens are the first to determine the passengers in the service vehicle…
- TCDD made a statement about the train accident in Izmir 04/04/2015 TCDD made a statement about the train accident in Izmir: Denizli-Basmane, a wagon of the regional passenger train, Pancar Station Cumaovası out of the way out of the scissors. The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) stated that a car of the regional passenger train between Denizli and Basmane had gone out of the way in the Pancar Station Cumaovası exit slope and that no one was injured because of the accident. According to a written statement made by TCDD, a wagon of regional passenger train 32260, which was provided by Diesel Train Set (DMU) between Denizli and Basmane, is now off the beaten track at Pancar Station Cumaovası. Due to the accident the passengers and train staff K
- Atlas Copco General Directorate of TCDD Seminar Ceremony Headed 10/02/2013 Atlas Copco TCDD Draw Office of Make seminar chaired Atlas Copco Regional Distributor Atlas Pneumatic The Organized by TCDD Cer Office of Make Seminar on the Presidency, Intensive In the first seminar that covered by Atlas Copco's innovations in the sector Introduced and presented solutions for the problems. Atlas Copco Product Development Specialist Hakan T