High-speed trains started again: In Eskişehir, High Speed Train service restarted with the removal of the problem in the power transmission lines.
In Eskişehir, High Speed Train (YHT) voyages have been resumed due to the problems in the power transmission lines.
According to information received, many areas of electricity transmission lines from morning hours due to problems in Eskisehir, Ankara, Konya and Istanbul directions could not be made YHT flights. During this period, YHT passengers were provided with access to their destinations by TCDD.
With the removal of the problem in the power transmission lines after approximately 8,5 hours, YHT flights started at 18.15 in the direction of Eskişehir-Ankara.
On the other hand, trams that provide urban transportation started to work.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- High Speed Train Scheduled Due to Rainfall Restarted 19/06/2019 TR General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), (18.06.2019) Bilecik-Arifiye Railway Doğançay-Alifuatpaşa stations 151-170 and 151-420'inci kilometers from 18.45'den announced that the train traffic closed from the hour. In the statement made by TCDD; "18.06.2019 Bilecik-Arifiye Railway Doğançay-Alifuatpaşa stations Km.151 + 170-Km. / Arifiye by road. The works for opening the closed railway line are continuing. " In the statement made by TCDD today; "Due to heavy rainfall, 151 Bilecik-Arifiye railway line, which was closed from 420 on June 18.45, was completed after the works X
- Eurostar high-speed trains start again 19/01/2015 Eurostar high-speed trains restarted: Channel tunnels with Eurostar high-speed trains reopened. In the Channel tunnel, where Eurostar high-speed trains link London's capital London to Europe, the service was reported to return to normal after a small fire that broke out yesterday. Eurotunnel said in a statement, the fire caused by smoke in one of the two tunnels removed from the tunnel tunnel and transport service along the Channel was restarted at 02.45 London time was expressed. High-speed train company Eurostar also returned to normal today, while reminded that only one tunnel serves, 30-60 warning about delayed minutes. Eurostar offers a ın
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Kurtalana Train Expeditions Restarted 01/01/2014 Kurtalana Train Expeditions Restarted: Due to the renovation and maintenance works of Kurtalan-Diyarbakır railway line, the railway line maintenance and repair works that were closed for 18 months were completed and opened for service. After the maintenance and repair of the railway line, Kurtalan Express started to carry passengers to Kurtalan. Speaking at the ceremony held in the Kurtalan Governor Mustafa Imamoglu, Kurtalan Express of the old railway line with the completion of the work of passengers can travel faster, he said. Kurtalan Gar Chief Selahattin Yildirim stated that with the completion of the new line, Expression started to carry passengers on 5 of the week between Kurtalan and Ankara. Passengers are now faster ın
- The train service started again 17/10/2014 The train service started again in the Batman: After three days, the train service started again in Batman. Due to the events in the last week, the flights to Batman-Diyarbakır and Güney Ekspres were resumed. THREE DAYS CANCELED THREE DAYS Batman-Diyarbakir and Batman-Ankara flights temporarily suspended on the grounds that the security is not provided on the grounds that the train service began again yesterday. DDY Batman Garage Manager Hidayet Goktas, the voyages from the beginning of the voyages of trains started again, said: Il Both the regional passenger train and the Southern Express flights were restarted. Last week, on the grounds of security reasons for the cancellation of some of our passengers gerek
- Moscow Talinn restarts train services 13/07/2015 Eesti Raudtee Press Service of the Estonian Railway Company, 2 reported that trains from Moscow to Talinn started after a monthly break. In a statement made by the press service of the railway company, "Moscow-Talinn train 10 set out from the capital of Russia in July and 11 reached Talinn in July" statements. Raio Vare, chairman of the Estonian Railway Company, said the company has done its best to maintain links with major cities in its neighboring country and has improved its service quality for passengers. "At the same time, our partners in the Russian Railway Company have developed solutions to protect the direct link between Talinn, Moscow and St. Petersburg,"
- Karsta train service restarted 11/08/2015 Karsta train service started again: In the Sarikamis district of Kars, trains were damaged by the repair of the damaged rails in the bomb attack on the freight train. 30 of the freight train from Erzurum to Kars was repaired after the 10 day-long damage caused by the bombing of the bombs on the tracks by terrorists during the passing of the Old Soganli Station in Sarikamis district in July. Trainings were also restarted upon completion of the study. During the passage of the freight train, the bombs exploded by the terrorists caused damage on the rails, and the railroad worker Necdet İnanç (64) lost his life and the village guard Mehmet Çelik (45) was wounded in the fire opened to the officers who repaired the rails.
- Train Schedules Restarted from Diyarbakır to Batman and Kurtalan (Video) 02/10/2015 From Diyarbakır to Batman and Kurtalan, Train Flights have resumed: Trainings from Diyarbakır to Batman and Kurtalan resumed after 4 days. Due to the terrorist attacks in the district of Bismil 4 days, Diyarbakir, Batman and Siirt's Kurtalan district, which could not be carried out the trains, after the measures started again. South Kurtalan, Ankara-Kurtalan campaign, followed by a short break in Diyarbakir Station continued. - "We do not approve of the events" Ibrahim Oran from the passengers, AA correspondent, said in Ankara, after visiting their university children Olay
- Modern Passenger Train Flights Re-Start 15/03/2016 Modern Passenger Train Expeditions Restarted: In Karabük-Gökçebey-Zonguldak part of the Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak Railway Line Rehabilitation and Signalization Project, passenger transportation was resumed. In the new arrangement made by TCDD, the trains 22301 and 22302 were launched for the operation between Zonguldak-Karabük-Zonguldak. The rehabilitation and signaling projects of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak line were realized with the IPA funds of the European Union within the scope of the 'Transportation Operational Program'. Zonguldak-Gökçebey-Zonguldak 22303 / 22304, 22305 / 22306 and 22307 / 22308 passenger trains were placed next time. 22304 and 22307 trains run as double array. 22301 / 22302 and 22303 / 22304 trains between Zonguldak and Filyos were unloaded. Modernization work is completed Modern
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Train Flights Re-Started 26/07/2016 Halkalı-Kapıkule Train Expeditions Restarted: The train services between Kapıkule and Edirne were restarted after a long period of time. ÇerkezköyFrom the HalkalıEvery day at 10.02, Çerkezköyfrom Edirne / Kapikule to the train at 19.18. Çerkezköy-Halkalı full ticket 8 lira, Çerkezköy Edirne-Kapikule was priced as 17 lira. Due to the resumption of train services Çerkezköy A ceremony was held at the station. The ceremony begins at 09.30 Çerkezköy District Governor Kubilay, AK Party Member of Parliament Ayse Dogan, Çerkezköy Mayor Vahap Akay, representatives of institutions and organizations, Çerkezköy OSB Chairman of the Board Eyüp Sözdinler, Çerkezköy TSO Chairman Süleyman Kozuva, veterans, muhtars, TS