Very dangerous movement on the tram: In Güngören, the dangerous journey between the two cars of the tram was brought to the mouths.
The incident occurred on the tram line working in the Bağcılar-Kabataş line. In Güngören, a person sat between the two cars of the tram. Passed by the confused look of the passengers in the carriage moving between the young, this way went to disregard for a while.
In the meantime, one of the citizens in the car while driving the mobile phone recorded. The young person who noticed that he was being shown said, eden Send the image to me Görüntül. The young man, who reached his destination, then got out of the wagon as if nothing had happened.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Students' Journey to the Dangerous Cable Car 15/05/2012 In the Tevekli neighborhood of the town of Giresun, the citizens and the primary school students are still accessing the Gelivera Creek in a primitive way. Residents of the Tevekli neighborhood, which is not a bridge and a road to their neighborhoods, found the remedy to build a ropeway on Gelivera Creek. Primarily by means of their own facilities, the peasants who have developed a ropeway on the Gelivera Creek are trying to provide their transportation there. Not only citizens, but also primary school children who go to school can get to the school where they will be educated after a dangerous journey by cable car. The children who try to go to school by climbing on the 10 meter elevation and the 80 meter-long cableway to cross the Gelivera Creek are in danger esi
- The Dangerous Journey of Villagers through a Primitive Cable Car 18/01/2014 The Dangerous Trip of the Peasants with the Primitive Cable Car: Those who live in the Tevekli neighborhood of the town of Giresun are still providing access in a primitive way over Gelivera Creek. The residents of the neighborhood without bridges and bridges found the remedy on Gelivera Creek. Primarily, the peasants who have developed a ropeway on Gelivera Creek with their own facilities are trying to provide their transportation here. Primary school-age children, who are not only citizens, but also go to school, can reach the school where they will be educated after a dangerous journey by cable car. Children crossing the 10 meter-high cableway at the 80 meter-long cableway to cross the Gelivera Creek are challenging the danger of going to school. Railings ...
- Dangerous Journey Ends 18/09/2014 Dangerous trip Ends: Ordu Çatalpınar district Gündoğdu and Işıktepe residents of the neighborhood, without access to their homes 15 for years with their own means of providing cable car lines. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality will put an end to the problem in a short time. Continuing the work of the road about 4 km, the Metropolitan Municipality plans to open the road before the Feast of Sacrifice. The residents of 25 have experienced serious problems in the area of transportation for about 25 years and they have established a cable car line with their own facilities 15 years ago. The headman of the neighborhood Cemil Akkuş made Mah
- Dangerous journey through the cable car 01/11/2016 Dangerous journey with the cable car: Hizen with the help of wand wandering in Muradiye town of the 67-year-old Marifet Yıldırım walking with the wand 62-year-old Yuksel Storm, the road to their homes, known as the Varangel and 100 meters in the region reaches the height of the primitive cable car. Marifet Yildis living in the neighborhood of Muradiye town of Yesilere with the stool Yuksel Fırtına, years ago, had to walk back and forth with the help of a wand. Women living in the same house, but after the surgery, about a distance of about 800 meters on the road to the house of women who have difficulty in getting out and down the path began to seek cure. Ingenuity…
- Hazardous Transition from Niğdede Train Wagons 13/05/2012 In Nigde, the students passing over the wagons do not use the overpass. Students who do not use the overpass in front of the TCDD Niğde Station cross over the wagons. Niğde Cumhuriyet Anatolian High School students are invited to the school every day to go to their schools and go to the accident by passing through the wagons. The students say that the overpass is big and that they are forced, and they say it's easier than that. Although the safety guards warn the students who cross the freight trains in Garda, the students choose a dangerous road by not using the overpass. Source: www.haberfx.net