Very dangerous movement on the tram: In Güngören, the dangerous journey between the two cars of the tram was brought to the mouths.
The incident occurred on the tram line working in the Bağcılar-Kabataş line. In Güngören, a person sat between the two cars of the tram. Passed by the confused look of the passengers in the carriage moving between the young, this way went to disregard for a while.
In the meantime, one of the citizens in the car while driving the mobile phone recorded. The young person who noticed that he was being shown said, eden Send the image to me Görüntül. The young man, who reached his destination, then got out of the wagon as if nothing had happened.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Students' Journey to the Dangerous Cable Car 15/05/2012 In the Tevekli neighborhood of the town of Giresun, the citizens and the primary school students are still accessing the Gelivera Creek in a primitive way. Residents of the Tevekli neighborhood, which is not a bridge and a road to their neighborhoods, found the remedy to build a ropeway on Gelivera Creek. Primarily by means of their own facilities, the peasants who have developed a ropeway on the Gelivera Creek are trying to provide their transportation there. Not only citizens, but also primary school children who go to school can get to the school where they will be educated after a dangerous journey by cable car. The children who try to go to school by climbing on the 10 meter elevation and the 80 meter-long cableway to cross the Gelivera Creek are in danger esi
- The Dangerous Journey of Villagers through a Primitive Cable Car 18/01/2014 The Dangerous Trip of the Peasants with the Primitive Cable Car: Those who live in the Tevekli neighborhood of the town of Giresun are still providing access in a primitive way over Gelivera Creek. The residents of the neighborhood without bridges and bridges found the remedy on Gelivera Creek. Primarily, the peasants who have developed a ropeway on Gelivera Creek with their own facilities are trying to provide their transportation here. Primary school-age children, who are not only citizens, but also go to school, can reach the school where they will be educated after a dangerous journey by cable car. Children crossing the 10 meter-high cableway at the 80 meter-long cableway to cross the Gelivera Creek are challenging the danger of going to school. Railings ...
- Dangerous Journey Ends 18/09/2014 Dangerous trip Ends: Ordu Çatalpınar district Gündoğdu and Işıktepe residents of the neighborhood, without access to their homes 15 for years with their own means of providing cable car lines. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality will put an end to the problem in a short time. Continuing the work of the road about 4 km, the Metropolitan Municipality plans to open the road before the Feast of Sacrifice. The residents of 25 have experienced serious problems in the area of transportation for about 25 years and they have established a cable car line with their own facilities 15 years ago. The headman of the neighborhood Cemil Akkuş made Mah
- Dangerous journey through the cable car 01/11/2016 Dangerous journey with the cable car: Hizen with the help of wand wandering in Muradiye town of the 67-year-old Marifet Yıldırım walking with the wand 62-year-old Yuksel Storm, the road to their homes, known as the Varangel and 100 meters in the region reaches the height of the primitive cable car. Marifet Yildis living in the neighborhood of Muradiye town of Yesilere with the stool Yuksel Fırtına, years ago, had to walk back and forth with the help of a wand. Women living in the same house, but after the surgery, about a distance of about 800 meters on the road to the house of women who have difficulty in getting out and down the path began to seek cure. Ingenuity…
- Hazardous Transition from Niğdede Train Wagons 13/05/2012 In Nigde, the students passing over the wagons do not use the overpass. Students who do not use the overpass in front of the TCDD Niğde Station cross over the wagons. Niğde Cumhuriyet Anatolian High School students are invited to the school every day to go to their schools and go to the accident by passing through the wagons. The students say that the overpass is big and that they are forced, and they say it's easier than that. Although the safety guards warn the students who cross the freight trains in Garda, the students choose a dangerous road by not using the overpass. Source: www.haberfx.net
- Hazardous Transition from Railroad Crossing in Karabük 13/06/2012 Karabük passenger and freight train passes the railway bridge passes through the citizens are jeopardizing the danger. Karabük Hürriyet Street on the railroad bridge over the Car River citizens are passing the danger to pass. Generally, the workers working in KARDEMİR are passing the railway, while the railway bridge users do not consider the warnings. Citizens, "Elders need to set an example for minors. But they are putting themselves in danger not to walk the way. If someone comes to a job that will account for it. Authorities need to find a solution to this," they reacted. Source: www.haberler.com
- The icy tram road in Eskişehir had a dangerous time for a citizen 09/01/2013 Eskişehir in the icy tram road to a citizen lived a dangerous moments of bicycles A citizen carrying bicycles in Eskişehir, with the snow on the road to the tram due to the icy road fell to the ground. On both sides of the road on the way of tram services, avoided the tram driver. With the cold weather under the influence of the dormitory, snow was started in Eskişehir at night and the day was enlightened and icing occurred at many points of the province. Snow thickness in the high parts of the city reached 15 centimeters. Citizens who wanted to go to work in the morning had difficulty in walking. Municipal teams, began to work on the main streets of the city of salting. Under the influence of the city Ş
- Dangerous Work on the Station Bridge 02/10/2013 Dangerous Work on the Station Bridge: It is stated that the high speed train line in Eskişehir is under the ground, while the region is open to pedestrian traffic and it invites accidents. The construction of the additional road to prevent the interruption of the tramway passing over the Station Bridge which is going to be demolished continues at full speed. It is a danger for pedestrians to start renovations in a previously burning restaurant in the area. Allowing pedestrian traffic in the area that turns into a complete construction site invites accidents. 500 METALLIC AREA TRAMVAY LINE WILL BE ONLY WAY One way to take the temporary tramway route of approximately 500 meters until the underground transition is completed.
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından