CHP IMM Assembly Member Dr. Hakkı Sağlam brought the Electronic Supervision System implemented throughout Istanbul to the agenda of the Assembly. CHP IMM Assembly Member Dr. Hakkı Sağlam questioned the Electronic Inspection System (EDS) implemented throughout Istanbul in the IMM Assembly and expressed it with a written question and asked the President Topbaş:
What is the rationale for the new camera-based electronic inspection system that is being installed in Istanbul?
Recently, a new camera and system work has been done especially in Istanbul. In addition, metrobus stops, subway, light rail system, funicular stations, the city's central points, main artery roads and intersections, and such places where the system is installed and monitoring, recording, archive sharing is known to be under the responsibility of IMM sistem CHP member who carries the agenda. In his written proposal, Hakkı Sağlam asked Kadir Topbaş, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality; ? What is the rationale for the new electronic system in Istanbul? To whom, by what method and how many liras? Who is the tenderer of the work, the tender date and the tenderers and the bidders? What is the start and end date of the job? What are the characteristics of the system to be used? What is the reason for this? ”
At the December 2014 meetings of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Assembly, CHP Members of the IMM Assembly Dr. Written question paper submitted to the IMM Assembly Presidency with the signatures of Hakkı Sağlam and Önder Polatoğlu and referred to the Presidency unanimously:
Questions to be answered in writing:
It is known that it is followed and recorded in electronic environment (with camera) for pedestrian, traffic and security throughout Istanbul. Recently, a new camera and system work has been done especially in Istanbul. It is also known that the system is installed in metrobus stops, subway, light rail system, funicular stations, city center points, main arterial roads and intersections etc. and it is known that it is under the responsibility of IMM. In this context;
- How many points does EDS and Istanbul have access to the security system? What is their address and map?
- What is the rationale for the new electronic system? To whom, by what method and how many liras? Who is the tenderer of the work, the tender date and the tenderers and the bidders? What is the start and end date of the job? What are the features of the system to be used? What is the reason for this?
- Where are the records maintained by which directorate and how long? What is the storage period? Who is open? Under what condition is it given to whom? Custody, who is authorized to give examples?
- What is the fault detection done by? Who gives the intervention order? Who are the persons who have the authority (number, duty) to intervene?
- Is there a price taken from the concerned persons as a result of registration, storage, reproduction and use by other public institutions and criminal sanctions? If so, what is each transaction? What is the monthly / annual revenue since each transaction was established? Is there any receivable that has not been collected so far? If so, from which institution and how much balance will there be?
- Accident, 3 from outside. What are the processes related to devices that are damaged and not used by people? Is there any event that has been referred to judicial authorities? If so, what is it? What is the authority and file number of the event? (including the decision of any degree of decision)
- The use of this system may not be used, in part, for reasons such as storage, reproduction, etc. and other 3. Is there any incident that has been brought to the judiciary regarding the persons? If so, what is it? What is the authority and file number of the event? (including the decision of any degree of decision)