Stones falling on the Vanda Highway are Dangerous: The stones falling on the road as a result of the melting of the snow on the slopes of the mountains in the high areas with the warming of the weather in Van, is threatening.
After the long winter, with the spring month, the snow was warmed and the snow was melting. 2985 Altitude Karapet Pass, located on Van-Bahçesaray highway, is not missing from the snow of the year. When the weather heats, the stones on the slopes of the mountains, which are softened by the melting snow, make them feel dangerous by falling on the highway. Roads 8 Regional Directorate of roads, cleaning vehicles from time to time with the passers-by drivers, the minute away from the danger is getting rid of.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Rocks Falling Danger 03/06/2015 Rocks Falling on the Highway Danger: Dangers of rock in the landslide on the Yıldızeli-Sivas Highway are threatening. Yildizeli-Sivas Highway 12. Kilometers Years of the slope of the slopes falling to the main road because of the various parts of the accident occurred. In the landslide area, which is located at the cornering point and not noticed by the drivers, the highways are only trying to take measures by cleaning. Particularly when the precipitation is abundant, rock fragments from the height of 10 meters fall in the middle of the road. Despite the expansion of the road around 3 years after the work in this landslide in the region of the road does not take any measures against the drivers react. Highways 16. District Directorate Province Bölge
- Rock Parts Falling on the Road to Art, Makes Drivers Feel Hard 14/03/2013 Rock pieces falling on the Artvin-Şavşat highway became almost a fearful dream of the drivers. Some parts of the road from time to time because of the rock pieces falling to the road crashed to the rock pieces of vehicles hit the vehicle damage was material damage. Drivers said they had a hard time reacting to this situation, prompting the authorities to take measures as soon as possible. Drivers, especially in rainy weather, the size of the danger is more than the 10 of Artvin Şavşat Highway 40 km. Km (Variant Path-Cold water position) between each 100-200 meter falling from the slopes due to falling stones have a difficult time, he says. Road ...
- Karabük Ankara Highway Stops Transportation 30/10/2014 Karabük Ankara Highway Stopped Transportation Parts: The road to Karabuk Ankara Highway broke off on the slope and the transportation of 1.5 hours stopped. ROAD 1,5 CLOSING CLOSED CLOSED Kemaloyman on the road to Ankara in the evening, the rock fragments from the slope to the road fell over the retaining wall fell. In the meantime, the vehicle from the road to prevent a possible accident prevented. Transportation stopped in the direction of Ankara due to the rocks covering the road. While the traffic teams took precautions, the long vehicle convoy was formed. Some of the drivers crossed the direction to the direction of Karabük from the junction and proceeded to the Ankara road again at the next roundabout. The traffic teams who realized this were at the crossroads Bunu
- Stray horses in Karsta are spreading danger 18/04/2014 Stray horses in Karsta are throwing danger: The horses left unattended in Kars give the drivers a hard time and invite accidents. Stray horses going on the Kars-Ardahan highway continue to be dangerous. Horses on the highway and empty areas of life on the side of the road from time to time in groups of sudden emergence of groups in the traffic while endangering the drivers, causing a difficult time. The horses left on the road by the villagers unraveled cause traffic accidents, especially at night. Expressing that they experienced the same difficulties at many points in Kars, the drivers asked the authorities to find a solution to this problem, in particular by contacting the village headmen. The horses suddenly ın
- Primitive Ropeways Danger 22/05/2014 Primitive Ropeways Danger Dangerous: Rize Mechanical Engineers Chamber President Metin Bıçakçı who explained that 'Varangel', which is used extensively in Eastern Black Sea region and called as 'Varangel' in the region, posed great danger to life and property security, evaluated primitive ropeway as 'Live Bomb', achieving a standard. he said. 20 THOUSAND PREMIUMS IN THE REGION 10 thousand numbers in Rize, and the region across the region 20 Rize Chamber of Mechanical Engineers who made explanations about the ropeway that reached the first text Bıçakcı, the report they are investigating the report, causing a large number of mortal and fatal accidents that are aiming to draw attention to the danger of varangel he said. ...
- Signals of signaling lights are dangerous 07/08/2014 The signaling lights lead to danger: in the center of Ağrı the signaling lights on the Four Roads lead to danger over asphalt. At the Dörtyol intersection on Kağızman Avenue, which is one of the busiest streets of Ağrı, the cables of the signaling lights with 250 volts flow over the asphalt road. Since the end of winter, these cables have been on the asphalt citizens who said, the pain should be taken as soon as the municipality said. Citizens told me that the 250 volt cables were broken and the cables would be broken when no precautions were taken. Citizens who stated that there will be trouble with the destruction of the cables, because of the heavy rains Kab
- Tourist center Kapuz the ruined bridge threatens 26/08/2014 The tourist center Kapuzbaşı bridge at the end of a dangerous journey: the tourists reach the Kapuzbaşı Waterfalls at the end of a long journey, can not hide their admiration in the face of natural beauty. However, because the roads are narrow and winding, there are not enough picnic tables in the area, one has to cross the bridge to be demolished and the parking lot problem, visitors think that these beauties are marred. The area where Kapuzbaşı Waterfalls, famous for pouring down from the source as it falls, welcomes many local and foreign tourists every year. In summer, especially when the weather is hot, the number of visitors reaches the highest number. Expats are not returning to the countries they work without seeing this place. While this is the case Hal
- D-650 highway deteriorating retaining wall danger 16/02/2015 D-650 highway deteriorating the retaining wall collapses: Bilecik-Sogut road crossing of the D-650 highway from Istanbul to Eskisehir and Antalya is dangerous as a result of landslide. In the Bilecik-Söğüt road section of the D-650 highway, the retaining wall collapsed as a large portion of the filling soil underneath the road slipped. Due to the fact that it was very soft and could not withstand the melting snow waters, the floating soil destroyed the retaining wall, which was made of stone to support the road. As a result of the collapse of the building with no other way to stay, a danger for thousands of vehicles passing through the road. As a result of the slip of the highways, the roadside puts the signboard with pontoon and this strip Kar
- Destructed Bridge 30/03/2015 The Destructed Bridge is Danger: The bridge on the Zap water on the Hakkari-Çukurca highway is damaged and the bridge is damaged. The town of Üzümcü on the Hakkari-Çukurca highway in the town of Çimenli, on the other hand, indicates that hundreds of vehicles have passed over the bridge that passes through the bridge. The villagers said, Hakk The bridge which was built on Zap water years ago provides transportation to Hakkari-Çukurca and Şırnak highway. As a result of the increase in the water flow rate and the passing of heavy goods vehicles, the bridge is damaged and it is dangerous. In addition, the bridge is very narrow and even two vehicles are difficult to pass side by side Ayrıca
- İkizçay Bridge threatens 28/04/2015 İkizçay Bridge is threatening: The barriers that are damaged by the bridges on the bridge at the entrance of Ersizlerdere village of Küre district of Kastamonu scare the citizens. The barriers that are damaged as a result of accidents on the bridge at the entrance of Ersizlerdere Village of the Küre district of Kastamonu scares the citizens. Küre-İnebolu highway road linking the bridge that is damaged as a result of accidents in the bridge waiting to be repaired. Citizens are feeling uneasy because of accidents that have taken place on the bridge that has not been in service for a long time. Citizens who said that a catastrophic loss of life and property could occur, invited officials to work on the bridge as soon as possible.