Russia has the greatest potential for logistics in Europe: Russia is at the top of the list of European countries with the greatest potential for logistics.
The list was drafted by Jones Lang La Salle (JLL), an international consultancy company, and international CoreNet Global experts, who conducted research between tenants of warehouses and industrial facilities in Europe.
The survey was conducted earlier this year with the participation of 60, a company operating in Europe in the fields of retail, manufacturing and logistics services.
During the second list of potential Turkey, while Poland was third.
European companies of JLL, Middle East and Africa manager of warehouse and industrial real estate research in Alexandra Tornow, "Russia and Turkey markets, with long-term growth potential," he said.
On the other hand, experts, real estate companies working in these countries in the form of high land prices and long approval times may face some risks, he said.
Despite these factors, almost two-thirds of European companies participating in the survey plan to increase their storage space over the next three years. The need for warehouse areas is due to the expansion of new trade formats, including the integration of traditional and electronic commerce. In this context, retailers need to accelerate the distribution process.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Europe's Youngest Fleet Goes to IETT Summer Tariff 23/06/2018 IETT changed its tariff twice a year and ended the winter tariff, which has been going on since September, and went to the summer schedule. IETT offers comfortable and safe service to Istanbul residents with the newest buses. IETT, which will end the winter tariff that has been going on since September, will be on summer tariff as of 25 June 2018. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal with the launch of the new 375 bus to the average vehicle age 5.9'a IETT, with this aspect of the youngest fleet in Europe to serve Istanbul. IETT, which serves about 50 million Istanbulites every day with 4 thousand expeditions, UM
- Railway Logistics is expanding its target with new lines in the international arena 24/01/2013 Railway Logistics, which specializes in the field of fuel transportation by rail, is expanding its target with new lines in the international arena. Under the Black Sea, the Baltic States and Iraq to establish intermodal bridge between the study they are working for the General Directorate of Railway Logistics Engineering, Industry and Trade Company and TCDD Former Movement Department Chairman Süleyman Yavuz, in line with this goal Viking Block Train operator with an agency agreement with the company says they signed. Railway Logistics is one of the specialized companies in the application of railway and fuel logistics as well as national and international transportation. The company, which carries out the transportation of giant fuel companies, the Middle East and abroad Dev
- Konya will be Europe's largest logistics center 07/11/2012
The KTO delegation, which explored the logistics centers of Verona, Bologna and Ingolstadt, which are the largest logistics centers in Europe, learned about the operation of the centers. President of KTO Selcuk Ozturk, the information they have acquired during the trip with the information they will take place in the logistics village in Konya, saying that they will take the initiative to be established logistics companies in Kayseri said they want to take place in the logistics village. Konya Chamber of Commerce An inspection tour was organized to the largest logistics villages in Italy and Germany. KTO President Selcuk Ozturk under the chairmanship of KTO Assembly Member Mecit Tekelioglu and Zerrin Private and international shipping sector operating in the XTOX personality Başkan
- Turk-is Chief Financial Officer Atalay: TÜVASAŞ'ın should stay in the area said. 02/03/2012 Turkey Wagon Industry AŞ (TÜVASAŞ) Ferizli town of transporting discussions also touched Atalay, said that should remain in the area of the factory, said the factory that made workers should be enlarged intake. Atalay argued that important institutions in Sakarya came to the point of closure, "Now formerly where there were institutions such as Sugar Factory, Meat Fish Institution (EBK) and Equipment Factory. They do work and the number of employees they work very little," he said. Atalay pointed out that TÜVASAŞ is one of the most important institutions of Sakarya and stated that one of every 3 people living in the city is connected with the factory. Atalay said that no one living in Sakarya would be in favor of TÜVASAŞ's move.
- Bursan's New Lift in July (Video) 30/03/2013 Bursan's New Ropeway In July, Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, which is one of the symbols of the cable car will continue the renovation work by specifying, "the cable car in July in July will reach the hotels in October," he said. The Metropolitan Municipality, which relieves the transportation of Bursa with alternative solutions, continues the renovation works of the cable car which is the annual symbol of the city 50. Bel As Metropolitan Municipality, we are renewing the cable car which is one of the most important symbols of Bursa. The cable car that formed the bridge between Bursa and Uludağ was an important transportation vehicle for the tourists who came to Bursa. From 1963 to 2013, X
- Anadolu University focuses on 4 area 24/08/2013 Anadolu University focuses on 4: Rector of Anadolu University (AU) Dr. Davut Aydin, as a university 4 focused on the area, they are open education, aeronautics and space sciences, rail systems and special trainings by rail, he said. Rector Dr. Aydin, universities, education, research and community service functions told. The first generation of universities is not only the education, the second generation of universities that do research in addition to education, the function of the service of the third-generation universities, indicating that the function. Dr. Aydin, ey We are a third-generation university as Anadolu University. Our priority is service to society. While serving the community hizmet
- Eskişehir Rail Systems Introduced Internationally 11/03/2014 Eskişehir Rail Systems are Introduced Internationally: Eurasia Rail 4 in Istanbul. At the International Railway Fair, Eskişehir's capabilities in rail systems have been promoted internationally. The booths opened by TÜLOMSAŞ, Savronik and Hisarlar and Rail Systems (RSK) attracted great interest from the participants. During the exhibition, which is known as one of the most important events of the sector, meetings were held with many companies and sector representatives from inside and outside the country. Rail Systems Cluster speaking at the panel held at the fair Fuar
- Tender Notice: Weed cleaning 305 wood pruning and 2000 wood cutting work in the area of 1100 18/09/2015 Leaning - Weed cleaning in the total 305 2000 tree pruning and 1100 wood cutting job Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE OF LEADED - SAZILS TOTAL 305 DAY FOREIGN OIL CLEANING, 2000 WASTE TREATMENT AND 1100 TREATMENT TREATMENT WORK service shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 121741 1-a) Address of the Administration: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard N
- New jungles break down 11/08/2016 New jungles were broken: the Byzantine-era wooden breakers were found to be shattered during the excavations of the Eurasia Tunnel Project. In the ongoing works in Yenikapı within the scope of the Eurasian Project in Istanbul, the previously unexplored wood knit breakers in the world were found, which was the continuation of Theodosius Harbor at 2006. Hurriyet Newspaper Omer Erbil, according to the news of the Council of the Protection of the expert control of the scientific methods, despite the decision to be removed yesterday with the construction machinery was broken! In 2006, during the Marmaray metro excavations in Yenikapı, Theodosius Port was discovered and the 36 was removed by submerged archaeological methods. Since then, archaeologists have made scientific debates on the port of the harbor.
- Mayor Altepe, Bursa 22/11/2016 Mayor Altepe, Bursa in every field example: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, November in the ordinary council meeting, Bursa is an exemplary city in all areas, he said. Mayor Recep Altepe, in the ordinary council meeting of November, saying that Bursa is an exemplary city in all areas, the 16. In a ceremony held in Antalya, reminded that the grand prize was given to Bursa. Ordinary meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly of Bursa and the meeting of BUSKI General Assembly were held in Metropolitan Municipality New Service Building Assembly Hall. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, during his meeting, chaired by Metropolitan Municipality Belediye