Gasoline was increased by 55 cents and diesel was reduced by 95 cents. Price changes were reflected in the pump. The price of Brent oil per barrel fell to $88. The dollar also depreciated by 1 percent with inflation figures that came below expectations. As a result of these developments, the USD/TL rate has been hovering for almost 2 months. These two developments brought a reduction in fuel prices.
The last time on November 4, the liter of gasoline increased by 1 cents per liter, and the liter of LPG increased by 31 cents. As of Tuesday, November 49, 15, a price reduction of 2022 TL was applied in the Diesel group. Last week, there were 1,56 discounts on gasoline.
As of today (November 24, 2022), a discount of 95 Kurus in the diesel group and an increase of 55 kurus in the gasoline group have been made. Price changes will be reflected in the pump.
Current Prices of Gasoline and Diesel After Discount
Istanbul Gasoline, Diesel and LPG Prices
- The price of one liter of gasoline on the Anatolian side of Istanbul: 21,02 TL
- Istanbul diesel (diesel) liter price on the Anatolian side is 23,86 TL
- Istanbul LPG liter price is 10,54 TL on the Anatolian side
- The price of one liter of gasoline on the European Side of Istanbul: 21,02 TL
- Istanbul diesel liter price is 23,85 TL on the European side
- Istanbul LPG liter price is 10,80 TL on the European side
Ankara Gasoline, Diesel and LPG Prices
- Gasoline liter price in Ankara 20,79 TL
- Diesel liter price in Ankara is 23,96 TL
- LPG liter price in Ankara is 10.79 TL
Izmir Gasoline, Diesel and LPG Prices
- Gasoline liter price in Izmir 20,80 TL
- Diesel liter price in Izmir 24,00 TL
- LPG liter price in İzmir is 10,54 TL