The Ministry of Interior sent a circular about New Year Programs in Hotel / Accommodation Facilities to 81 Provincial Governorships. In the circular, it was reminded that the restaurants and restaurants in the hotels and accommodation facilities can only serve customers who are staying and that the rules to be followed during the continuation of this activity are determined.
In the Circular, it was stated that before the upcoming New Year's Eve, some hotels / accommodation facilities advertised and put up for sale New Year's packages with dinner / music entertainment programs contrary to the measures taken, and this situation caused questioning of other measures taken to combat the epidemic.
- In the circular, the additional measures taken for the hotel / accommodation facilities from 31 on Thursday, 2020 December 21.00, to 4 on Monday, 2021 January 05.00, when the curfew will be applied, are listed as follows:
- In hotels and / or accommodation facilities that can accept customers for accommodation purposes within the specified periods and days; With social isolation, it will not be allowed to carry out a New Year's Eve celebration program or to organize entertainment / balls because it is against the rules of cleaning and mask, especially physical distance.
- Accordingly, hotels and accommodation facilities will not be able to carry out campaigns or advertising activities that will hold celebration / entertainment programs with dinner and music on the New Year.
- During this period / days, live music will not be performed in hotels and accommodation facilities, including disc jockey performance. As of 22.00:XNUMX, music broadcasting will not be allowed under any circumstances, including playing recordings in restaurants, restaurants and other hotel halls in hotels and accommodation facilities.
- Again these days; Measures will be taken to ensure that customers staying in hotels / accommodation facilities do not come together in crowds. Special attention will be paid to this issue at meal times.
- Audit activities will be intensified to ensure the full implementation of all measures and rules brought by the circular sent to the provinces on Standards and Measures to be Applied in Accommodation Facilities and the Ministry of Health Outbreak Management and Work Guide in restaurants or restaurants in hotels or accommodation facilities.
- In the audit activities to be carried out by law enforcement officers, attention will be paid to the accuracy and timeliness of the notifications made to them by the hotels and accommodation facilities in accordance with the provision of the relevant article of the Identity Reporting Law. It will be checked whether the customers in the restaurants or restaurants in the hotel and accommodation facilities are among the persons notified for the accommodation.
In accordance with Articles 27 and 72 of the Public Health Law, the decisions of the Provincial / District General Hygiene Boards will be taken immediately by the governor and district governors and no disruption in implementation will occur.
In accordance with the relevant articles of the General Hygiene Law and the Tourism Encouragement Law, administrative proceedings will be initiated for hotels and accommodation facilities that are found to be acting contrary to the determined principles or performing activities in the form of entertainment places, and necessary legal proceedings will be initiated within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code. .