Increased Metro Flights in Istanbul. According to a statement from Metro Istanbul, M6 Levent-Boğaziçi University / Hisarüstü metro line has increased the number of flights.
In the written statement, the following statements were given: “M6 All-day flights on the Levent-Boğaziçi University / Hisarüstü metro line were re-arranged by evaluating the demands of our passengers.
Within the framework of the conditions allowed by the physical structure of the system, the work started to be performed once a minute between 07: 00-10: 00 and 16: 00: 20: 00: 5: XNUMX hours in the morning.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Izmir, Winter Timetable, Bus and Metro Expeditions Increased 19/09/2016 Izmir, Winter Schedules, Bus and Metro Expeditions Increased: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ESHOT General Directorate and Izmir Metro Inc., with the opening of schools 19 September from Monday to the winter period is the implementation of the application. Buses and metro times are increasing in frequency. The General Directorate of ESHOT and İzmir Metro A.Ş., 19, rearranged the program on September, taking into account the intensity of the schools and the education hours of the schools. 1286 bus was added to the existing 186 bus and the number of buses was increased to 1472. The General Directorate of ESHOT officials are on the day of the isfa, and the 15 new bellows bus ES
- The temperature increased in the subway also distributed water to the passengers 09/08/2016 The temperature has increased and the water is distributed to the passengers: In Moscow, "Timiryazevskaya", "Otradnoye", "Kuzminki", "Ryazanski Prospekt" and "Prajskaya" metro stations, when the air temperature exceeds normal, passengers are provided with drink water. In a statement from Moscow Metro, 28,2 degrees of air temperature in the "Timiryazevskaya" metro station, 28,4 degrees in "Otradnoye" metro station, 28 degrees in "Kuzminki" metro station, 28,2 degrees in "Ryazanski Prospekt" metro station and 28,2 degrees in "Prajskaya" metro station. has been specified. According to the Metro officials, "Altufyevo" subway station distributed 400 bottle water and one thousand wet wipes. Earlier in Moscow, the metro stations moved to an emergency regime due to the hot weather conditions Daha
- Denizli-Izmir train service increased 14/07/2012 Denizli-Izmir train services increased: TCDD, Denizli-Izmir between the times of the number of three times a day, the number of trains were increased on the demand of passengers. State Railways 3. According to the statement made by the Regional Directorate, 6 from Denizli to Denizli, 5 from Denizli to Izmir will be organized every day. On the other hand between the Soke-Denizli mutual 2 voyage between the day, Denizli-Nazilli between the one-way day will take place. In the statement, the number of voyages are increased on demand from passengers and voyages will be made with Anatolian wagons. New flights are in service today (14.07.2012).
- SAMULAŞ Increases Expeditions for Ales Exam 09/05/2015 SAMULAŞ Increases Expeditions for Ales Exam: SAMULAŞ A.Ş. 10 aims to increase the number of vehicles available in the market due to the Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Entrance Examination (ALES), which will be held on May Sunday in the light rail vehicles and express busses it operates. According to the statement made by SAMULAŞ, 10 was informed that the number of vehicles of light rail vehicles was increased from 14 to 16 and the number of express buses from 5 to 6 on May Sunday.
- Bus times in Konya have changed! Tram service increased 12/06/2017 Bus times in Konya have changed! Tram services increased: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the bus time to go to organize the night trips to the trams announced the addition of the tram. The announcement from the Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems is as follows:: 12 As of June Monday, all of the bus lines have been reorganized. New schedules are announced from the tariff panels and www.konya.bel.tr web address. Again, 12 from the bus route tı Bosnia and Herzegovina Tram Line ak on line 58 to provide more efficient and efficient transportation service to the Bosporus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo and Sancak Districts as of June Monday X