Bursa Metro Timetables, Ticket Prices and Route Map; There are 7 stations in Bursaray, including 38 underground. The total length of the two-track route is 39km and is completely independent of the road system.
The longest line of BursaRay: 2. This Metro line starts at (Kestel) Kestel stop and ends at (Nilüfer) University stop. 31 covers an area of km and has an 31 stop.
Shortest line: 1. This Metro line starts at (Nilüfer) Emek stop and ends at (Yıldırım) Arabayatağı stop. 20 covers the area of 18 km with stop.
BursaRay route joins at Mudanya Road Labor Station and Kestel Station in the west starting from the University. Then, following the Ankara Road, it goes from Kent Square to Şehreküstü Square and follows Haşim İşcan Street and goes back to Ankara Road via viaduct and ends at Kestel Station. The system known as Bursa Metro is actually a light rail system and this light rail system works integrated with Bursa trams.
Bursaray Route Map and stations
BursaRay route joins at Mudanya Road Labor Station and Kestel Station in the west starting from the University. Then, following the Ankara Road, it goes from Kent Square to Şehreküstü Square and follows Haşim İşcan Street and goes back to Ankara Road via viaduct and ends at Arabayatağı Station.
|Line Length (Double Line)||39 km|
|Warehouse Lines||9,9 km|
|Number of Stations||38 (7 Pieces Underground)|
|Energy Type||1500 V DC|
|Energy Feed Type||Catanery|
|Maximum Speed||70 km / h|
|Rail Width||1435 mm|
|Minimum Horizontal Curve||110 m|
|Platform Height||120 m|
Bursa Metro Hours
Bursa metro stations passengers begin to carry in certain hours. Bursaray started transportation in the early hours of the morning and continues to serve until late at night. Starting at 05.40 and continuing until 00.16 at night, Bursaray can provide services at different times on weekends. Bursa Subway Line times may vary during public holidays or holidays.
Bursa Metro Ticket Prices
- Full ticket 2,55 TL
- Student 1,45 TL
- Discounted tickets 2,10 TL
monthly of student subscription card fee 100 is TL.
Bursa Metro History
- 31 January 1997 BursaRay contract was signed.
- 14 October 1998 BursaRay construction works started.
- 23 April 2002, BursaRay 1 covering Small Industry - Urban and Organized Industry - Acemler lines. Passenger train operation was started in Stage A Section. (17 Station)
- 12 May 2008 commenced train operation in BursaRay 1.Step B Section covering Şehreküstü - Arabayatağı line. (6 Station)
- 24 December 2010, BursaRay 2 covering Small Industry-University and Organized Industry-Labor lines. Passenger train operation started in the Stage Department. (8 Station)
- 19 March 2014 commenced train operation in BursaRay 3.Step Section covering Arabayatağı-Kestel line. (7 Station)
- 15 On January 2016, the Kestel Stage signaling system was commissioned and non-stop operation was started between the University and Kestel.
Bursa Railway System Map