Electricity transmission Inc. (TEIAS) of the fault occurring in one of the main substation feeds is thus stopped at once in Bursaray Bursa.
TEİAŞ'a 14.00 time in the transformer station due to a breakdown of the queues of flights stopped in Bursaray. Passengers in the wagons that are cruising during the downtime are evacuated smoothly, and transportation is provided by buses due to the fact that citizens do not have a problem in transportation.
For repair, all teams concentrated on the substation where the failure occurred. After the study, it was reported that the flights will start again in Bursaray.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Expeditions Stopped Due to Electrical System Failure in Ankara Subway 05/08/2012 Expeditions Stopped Due to Electrical System Failure in Ankara Metro: Ankara Metro, the electrical system could not be made for a while due to the failure of the electrical system. According to information received, Batıkent-Kızılay Ankara Metro, which serves the line due to the failure of the electrical system, the flights stopped. Due to the failure in question, passengers are downloaded from the subway, technicians began to work to resolve the problem. Metro, after the elimination of the problem of power lines returned to normal.
- İZBAN stopped again due to electrical failure 28/02/2013 İZBAN stopped again due to electrical failure Trains did not work for half an hour due to electrical failure, stations filled-up ortak A week full of problems and unfortunate experiences took place in the 80 kilometer Aliağa-Menderes Line, jointly organized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. . After the rupture of the tracks in the past day and the time-lapse of the voyage due to the expansion works at Halkapınar Transfer Station, today, the electricity crisis has taken place! Due to the explosion of TEDAŞ's transformer in Aliağa, electricity went through Aliağa-Menemen. All İZBAN line affected by the fault, the trains stopped, did not work until half an hour. There were clusters in the stations until the fault was rectified. TEDAŞ ...
- 3 watches were interrupted due to scissors failure in İzmir Metro 06/04/2016 Due to the scissor failure in Izmir Metro, the 3 hours disrupted: There was no crossing between the Poligon and Fahrettin Altay stations in Izmir Metro for three hours. Fahrettin Altay Station due to a failure due to scissors due to intermittent hours from 12.30 3 hours from Evka-3 line from the line was forced to stop the last stop at the Polygon. ESHOT buses transported passengers to Fahrettin Altay. Passengers who want to take the metro from Fahrettin Altay also brought buses to the Polygon. After the technical team work was completed, the metro started to work again until Fahrettin Altay.
- Electric Failure Due to İZBAN Missed Expeditions 14/07/2013 İZBAN Expeditions Due to Electrical Failure: İzmir Suburban Transport System (İZBAN), which carries passengers on the Aliağa-Cumaovası line in Izmir, interrupted the trains due to the electricity failure between Aliağa- Menemen. Transportation between Aliağa and Menemen is provided by the municipal buses provided by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. Aliaga and Menemen district of the line that feeds the electricity line due to electricity failure this morning from the 07.00 Aliaga'dan Izmir, those who want to go, İZBAN trains did not work hard to learn. Many citizens who wanted to catch up with the job and the airport used taxis and special vehicles in order to reach the Menemen-Cumaovası line, where the İZBAN flights continued normally. Experienced ...
- Metro Failure in Istanbul Fixed, Expedition returned to normal 24/12/2018 In Istanbul, Yenikapı-Gayrettepe metro flights could not be built due to signaling failure. Metro Istanbul's official twitter account said in a statement; It was reported that the malfunction in the metro line occurred in the morning and the flights returned to normal. Metro Istanbul's official twitter account said in a statement, "M2 line is corrected and service is done between the Yenikapı-Hacıosman. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, thank you for your understanding," he said. https://twitter.com/metroistanbul_/status/xnumx
- Metrobus burned out due to engine failure 20/04/2016 Metrobüs burned due to engine failure: Istanbul Edirnekapı stop at the garage while driving to the garage of the metrobüsün diesel pipe was found to be perforated. In the last week in Istanbul, due to a motor failure, the reason for the fire in the metrobüstü that was returned to the flame cannon was determined while going to the maintenance garage in Edirnekapı. The details of the fire also revealed the great danger of Istanbulites. According to information received from the İETT officials, the fire metrobüsün diesel pipe as a result of the drilling of diesel fuel with the gasoline output. The driver who noticed the smoke on the vehicle's signal output, pulled the metrobus parked for the park and jumped out to intervene with the fire tube. But…
- Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line Electrical Failure 14/05/2016 Electric Failure in the Kabataş-Bağcılar Tram Line: The failure in the electrical system at the Aksaray stop of the tram running at Kabataş-Bağcılar line caused disruptions in flights. The breakdown in the electrical system at the Aksaray stop of the tram running at Kabataş-Bağcılar line caused disruptions in flights. According to information received, hours 10.30 Kabatas-Bağcılar between the tram, Aksaray, malfunctioned. The passengers were evacuated on the fault in the electrical system. As citizens leave the station on foot, security guards shut the passenger entrance, pulling the lanes to the stop entrance. Passengers, Kabatas Beyazit-Grand Bazaar, Bagcilar was directed to the Fındıkzade stop. There was an interruption in the voyages until the technical team resolved the fault.
- Metro and tram services stop in Istanbul due to power failure 14/01/2012 According to the information received from Istanbul Transport AS, metro and tram services cannot be made from 13.43 due to power failure. Studies are continuing to return to normal. Electricity cut in many districts ... There was a power outage in Adapazarı and Izmit. The power outages that cause the traffic lights to go off also cause problems in traffic. Bogazici Electricity Distribution Inc. www.bedas.gov.tr website caused an error due to server density, but the authorities have not made a statement about this issue. However, the information is due to a failure in the Düzce-Bolu transfer, which is the beginning of the Marmara launch, and the interruption may take a long time. Source :…
- Due to the failure in İZBAN, flights fail 10/04/2016 Due to the breakdown in İZBAN, the voyages slowed down. Passengers who could not reach IZBAN because of the fault reacted to the situation. There was a malfunction between Aliaga and Menemen and even between 18.00-19.00 in the evening. The 1 halts for hours. The authorities, who are working hard to eliminate the fault, warned that transportation to Aliağa and Menemen stations would interfere with transportation due to a technical problem. Long passenger queues occurred at the stations because the malfunction occurred at the time of the workers' exit. In the last days, passengers have frequently had faults in İZBAN son
- Stood in subway in london stopped life 06/08/2015 Metro stopped in London stopped life: the capital of the British capital London, near the 4 people travel to the subway, employees start the evening, the 24 hourly strike adversely affects daily life. Metro employees who went on strike for the second time in the last month, 24 hours from September to begin to serve at the 5 subway line staff to work overtime to show their response to the inequalities in their salary and the 24 hour strike to show their response to the local time began at 18.30 this evening. National Union of Railway, Maritime and Transportation Workers (RMT), Wage Transportation Employees Association (TSSA) and Steam Locomotive Demiryolu