1M Station MAŞTİ line started the night flight in order not to be the victims of the passengers coming to Malatya Train Station.
Cemal Erkoç, General Manager of MOTAŞ, stated that they are working hard to get passengers to every point of Malatya. “Within this scope, we organized a voyage for the passengers arriving at Malatya Train Station later in the night. The journey we started in order not to be a victim of the passengers, will move by the arrival of the last train from Malatya Train Station and pass in front of Malatya Training and Research Hospital and lower its passengers at Intercity Bus Terminal (MARTTI). Our line, which will start from 17.06.2019, will be beneficial to all our passengers ”.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metro Istanbul's Night Trips Start! .. How will Security be provided? .. How will the Night Metro Charges? .. 29/08/2019 Considering the requirements of Istanbul, which is a metropolitan city living in 24 hours, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality evaluated the demands of Istanbul's “Night Lines on Metro Lines” and decided to provide 24 hours on weekends and public holidays. Within the scope of the application, which will start as of August, 30 is located in Metro Istanbul; M1A Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı, M2 Yenikapı-Hacıosman, M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe, M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy and M6 Levent-Boğaziçi Ü / Hisarüstü metro lines will be operated on weekend and public holidays. How will the Night Metro work? Night metro operation, nights connecting Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday Pazar
- Democracy Campaign from Sincan Station 05/10/2016 Sincan Garinden Democracy Campaign: 15 on the night of July, President Erdogan's 'get out of the street' in thousands of thousands of Sinalin Tulip Square was gathered. Their goal was to reach the critical points where conflicts were intense, to claim democracy. However, stuck traffic brave hearts imprisoned in Xinjiang. In the meantime, Sincan Mayor Tuna caller TCDD General Manager Apaydın "President I am running the suburbs from the high speed train line," he said. The 16 commuter train, which turned off the lights against the F-6 attack, carried the 10 bin Sincanliyý Kızılay and Külliye, some of which were martyred and some were veterans. 15 On July betrayal night President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's call for 'Get out on the street' with Turkish flags X
- Fast train commences between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 28/12/2013 Fast train service begins between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan capitals Astana-Tashkent between the high-speed train service begins. Kazakhstan Transport and Communication Minister Askar Cumagaliyev held a press conference during the year told the activities. Talking about the developments in the field of railways, Cumagaliyev said that they opened the new high-speed train line 3 including Astana-Almaty, Almaty-Tashkent and Almaty-Aktobe. Underlining that railways are the most reliable choice in transportation, Minister Cumagaliyev pointed out that the train services would increase and that in the next year a new high-speed train line between Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan and Astana in the capital of Kazakhstan would be opened. Kazakhstan's national Kazakistan
- World's first subway will make its first night expedition 20/08/2016 The world's first subway will make its first night-time expedition: the 153 annual subway in London, for the first time in its history, will serve two even 24 hours on weekends. The application, which will start on the Central and Victoria lines, will be extended to other routes in the fall. In London, the capital of England, the Central and Victoria lines from now on the weekends 24 hours will be organized. 153, the world's first subway, is the annual London subway, where the 2, including Central and Victoria, will start serving 24 hours over the weekend, midnight. The Mayor of London, Sadık Han, expressed his appreciation for the new voyages: "Metronun at night"
- Citizen Wants Night Expedition in IZBAN 06/06/2018 Citizens living in the northern districts of Izmir, İZBAN'da night-time voyage, said not to cause grievance. Especially those who have to catch up to the plane in the morning and the plane landing at night after the 24: 00 after the attention of the authorities in the northern districts were drawn attention to the problems were asked to make arrangements accordingly. IZBAN, which is the target of the criticism of the citizen with the plus money system, is also gathering reaction from the people of Izmir due to the failure to comply with the times of the flights and the absence of night flights. The campaign, which was previously launched through change.org, had turned down the request, saying that although 15 signed over a thousand citizens in a short period of time, it was not possible to conduct night flights. Especially in the morning ve