As a result of the derailment of the freight train in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, at least one 18 was killed and the 25 was injured.
Local government spokesman Kingombe Kitenge Benoit said that the freight train moving from Lumbashi to the south of the country derailed between the cities of Kindu and Kamina in the east of the country, and that at least 18 was killed and 25 was injured in the accident.
The head of the station in the town of Samba, Rehema Omari, said that the SNCC was headquartered in Lubumbashi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Omari added that after the accident, the engineer had run away.
Ilunga Ilunkamba, General Manager of the National Railway Authority SNCC, announced that the investigation is continuing to determine the real cause of the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In the Democratic Republic of Congo train crash 60 dead 24/04/2014 In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the train crash 60 is dead: According to the initial findings of the train crash in the southeast of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the 60 lost its lives. The trade union official Fernandez Tshibondo said that the freight train derailed near the Katongola station in the town of Katanga. Government spokesman Lambert Mende, the police reported that the 60 person lost his life, but the number could increase, the investigation into the accident began, he said. Freight trains are widely used by the public for free transportation in the country.
- Train crash in Congo: 34 dead 14/11/2017 More than 34 was reported to have been killed in the train crash in the southeast of the Congo Democratic Republic. More than 34 civilians lost their lives in the southeastern country. Lubudi Kazadi of Lubudi region, Lubumbashi Luena load-bearing train 13 wagon of the train, Lualaba region to derail from the track and rolled into the abyss. There are many illegal passengers on the train that records Kazadi, more than 30 in the accident and killed many people reported that injured. 13 wagon 11 of the train carrying fuel tanks and the accident after the accident that tells about the accident, a team of experts referred to the region to be shipped, he said. In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the railways ...
- Train Accident in Congo: 'Majority Child 24 Dead' 19/03/2019 In the DRC train wreck, 24 was killed and 31 was wounded, mostly children. According to the information received, as well as commercial goods, including a freight train with children, including one of the main cities of the province of Kasai, Kananga'nın Xenomhda north of the Bena Leka settlement derailed. 140 people lost their lives and 24 was injured as a result of the derailment of the train which was overthrown by the bridge over the Luembe River. Search and rescue work in the wreck continues. The third railway accident in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in about a month. Last…
- Two Trains Crash in Congo 13 Dead 03/07/2019 13 people were killed and 25 people were injured in the accident that occurred as a result of the collision of two freight trains in Ngodji station in Pointe-Noire region of Congo People's Republic. Congo Railways General Manager (CFCO) Jean-Claude Tchibassa Louboungou said that an investigation was launched into the incident, "We care about the casualties and casualties." used the phrase. In the country where the railway infrastructure is inadequate, train transportation has been available at certain intervals for a long time due to corruption in the institution. The accident dates back to history as the 5,5 and 1992's largest train crash in 2005 and Mvoungouti in 2012 and the 4 after the train accident in Yanga.
- Train derailed in France: 2 dead 11/02/2014 In France, the train derailed: 2 is dead. According to initial determinations, 2 is dead injured. We received the first images from the scene. In the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence region, one of the mountainous parts of France, a train derailed in the morning. The accident in the Alps in the South of France has not yet been determined. 2 people were killed in the accident, 7 was wounded. The train, which is derailed from Nice, is heading towards Digne-les-Bains, France, the favorite holiday city of France. Rescued passengers continue to be stuck in the train. Firefighters İt
- In Indonesia the train derailed 3 dead, 7 injured 06/04/2014 In Indonesia, the train derailed 3 dead, 7 wounded: At least three people were killed and seven people were wounded when a passenger train derailed in the interior of Indonesia due to landslide. Indonesian Railway Company spokesman Junerfin, Indonesia's Javanese island of Tasikmalaya accident in the region, two men died of a female train officer, he said. Junerfin wounded in the hospital, who are under treatment, the condition of the two injured noted that the critical. Junerfin, who said that the train, which was under the heavy rainfall, derailed as a result of the collision with the mud pile covering the rails due to the landslide while passing through a dark train scissor, yağ
- India train derailed 2 dead, wounded 8 14/09/2015 India train derailed 2 dead, 8 wounded: In the morning in India's Karnataka state, a passenger train derailed and at least 2 killed, 8 injured. The accident occurred in the city of Karburgi 20 km. Kalburgi Provincial Police Director Amir Singh, 2 people lost their lives in the incident, 8 said the person was injured. Wounded in the incident, hospitalized, an investigation into the accident was launched.
- Train in Berlin 23/02/2016 Train in Netherlands 1 Dead: What is the cause of the derailment of the train, which is not certain, then struck a crane and then derailed.Dalfsen Mayor said in a statement 1 10 said the person was killed and the person was injured. 1 was killed and 10 was injured in the derailment of the train in Dalfsen, the Netherlands. In the Dalmatian district of Amsterdam, 120 miles west of the Dutch capital, a train has been struck by a crane in the area before being unchecked. The Mayor of Dalfsen told a local radio about the issue that 1 lost his life, Belediye
- India train derailed, 2 dead 28/12/2016 In India, the train derailed, 2 dead: India's Uttar Pradesh Province, Kanpur Dehat region of the train derailment as a result of derailment according to the first information 2 person lost his life More than 40 injured. Police inspector General Zeki Ahmed, eight of the wounded in the state of the heavy, the number of deaths, said the worry. Police official Prabhakar Chaudhary, near the city of Kanpur derailed from two of the 14 wagons fell into the water channel, the rescue teams arrived in the area announced that the wounded were transferred to hospitals in the region announced. Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu announced that the investigation into the cause of the accident was launched. Uttar Pradesh Ut
- India train derailed 36 dead 22/01/2017 India train derailed 36 dead: An express train derailed in Andhra Pradesh province in south-east India, while 36 was killed, and close to 100. Seven wagons derailed with the locomotive of the train in an accident on Saturday night, when railroad officials suspected sabotage. East Coast Railway SözcüJP Mishra, locomotive and seven wagons derailment in the accident so far 36 people died, of them identified the identity of the 19. Mishra said that the death toll could increase, and that people close to 100 were injured. Rescue work began in the train crash, Indian Prime Minister Narenda Modi, ın