. Traditional Meeting and Rice Day CD was organized by DEMARD Izmir Branch in the 3 Art Gallery of TCDD 3.
The event was organized in order to bring together employees and retirees and employees in commemoration of the employees who were transferred to eternity, 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, Assistant Nizamettin Çiçek, Mehmet Soner Baş, TCDD Transportation Inc. Izmir Regional Coordinator Habil Emir, Service Managers, employees and railway retirees participated.
Speaking at the event, Selim Koçbay emphasized the importance of such events by saying that this meeting, which is traditionally made every year, makes a significant contribution to the fusion, motivation and work efficiency of the staff. Participating in the event, retired staff members for years to meet with friends met their friendship. After the speech the rice was distributed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD 3. Traditional Pilau Day at the Regional Directorate (Photo Gallery) 26/09/2016 TCDD 3. Traditional Pilau Day at the Regional Directorate: TCDD 3. Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY participated in the traditional ınar Rice Day DEM event in the past, organized by DEMARD (Railroad Machinists Association) and coordinated by DEMARD BRAND CHAIRMAN Aziz DAĞLI in Halkapınar Loko Maintenance Workshop. Speaking at the ceremony, Koçbay expressed his satisfaction by emphasizing that these activities have an important place in the integration, motivation and work efficiency of the personnel. The retired and employee gathered together at the event, and the sports club, Denizli Railroad Power, was introduced. Then Loko Maintenance Workshop Manager Hasan Ali Çakır o
- Graduates of Railroad Vocational School Meet at Pilaf Day 16/05/2017 Graduates of the Railway Vocational School Meet at the Day of Rice Day: The day of pilaf organized traditionally by the Demiryol Vocational School Graduates Association (DEMOK) Headquarters was held in the garden of Tülomsaş Education Center in Eskişehir. Railway Vocational School graduates, who were in operation in various years and were subsequently closed, came together to meet those days. President Alpaslan Taylan, who gave information about the traditional meeting day, 12 1955, founded in March 12. he said that they had met the traditional meeting. Alpaslan Taylan, the President of the Association of Alumni of the School of Railways, is one of the oldest non-governmental organizations of TCDD.
- DEMARD Performed Support Activities for Olive Branch Operation in Sivas 06/02/2018 The Railway Supporters Association (DEMARD) organized a full support event for the Afrin-Olive Branch operation organized by the Sivas Branch. NGO representatives and a large number of TCDD staff attended the support event in front of Sivas Gar. 20 In January, the Turkish army in Afrin region against the PYD-PKK terrorist organization launched against the Olive Branch operation is continuing with full speed in support of the operation is increasing with each passing day. Railway Machinery Association (DEMARD) A full support event for Afrine-Olive Branch operation organized by the Sivas Branch was held today in front of Sivas Gar with the participation of many TCDD personnel. Full support…
- Rail System Activity: British Leading Railway Suppliers Event 25/03/2013 Leading Rail suppliers Network Rail is meeting in the UK for supplier 'strategy development' in the rail sector around key issues such as Product Acceptance, product innovation, information management and stakeholder engagement. Date: Tuesday April 9, 2013 (ticket date 09 Tuesday Apr 2013) Location: The Parcel Yard, London For further information please click: Raillynews
- European-Asian Direction Natm Black Tunnel 02/06/2015 European-Asian Direction The Tunnel of the Tunnel of the Natm Tunnel: The Eurasian Tunnel Project in the Asian side of the ongoing construction work in the Asian-Asian direction (east) NATM land tunnel meeting ceremony ceremony 30 May 2015 on Saturday , Yapı Merkezi, SK E & C and ATAŞ were carried out under the floor around 11 meters with the participation of managers and employees. At the ceremony, Yapı Merkezi Holding Chairman Ersin Arıoğlu, Yapı Merkezi Holding Vice Chairman Köksal Anadol, Yapı Merkez Construction and ATAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors Başar Arıoğlu, Eurasia Tunnel Project Manager Jin Moo ende
- Here is the meeting point of old Istanbul with the new Istanbul 19/05/2012 Bakırköy-Beylikdüzü metro will extend to Silivri. The old and new Istanbul will unite in Beylikdüzü The Ministry of Transport and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality have rolled up their sleeves for the ş Istanbul of the Future Eski. Following the extension of Kadıköy-Avcılar metrobus line to Beylikdüzü, the button was pressed for the Bakırköy-Beylikdüzü subway. SİLİVRİ'DE GIDECEK From the bus station to the Olympic Stadium, the other metro line will be extended from Ispartakule to Tuyap. Metros will go to Silivri on one line after Tüyap. The transportation from Old Istanbul to the new Istanbul will be made without any transfer. According to Seki Turkey Ercan news from newspapers; With the passage of the Law on Urban Transformation, all eyes returned to Istanbul. Environment and Urbanism Çevre
- Marmaray Tepe will make Nautilus shopping center one of the most important meeting points 11/10/2013 Marmaray Tepe Nautilus shopping center will be one of the most important meeting points: Tepe Nautilus, one of the well-known shopping centers of Istanbul, will bring Europe and Asia together with its renewed face. Tepe Nautilus, which renews its interior decoration and logo by taking into consideration the needs of its visitors, will provide a brand new shopping experience with its stores and eating places that appeal to different tastes. 29 Tepe Nautilus will be one of the most important meeting points of Istanbul. Tepe Nautilus Shopping Center Manager Mahmut Metin Gültekin, Tepe Nautilus 11 for years as Kadıköy, Acıbadem, Koşuyolu, Üsküdar and Göztepe.
- 5. International Electronist Fair 22/12/2015 The Meeting Point of the Electronic Sub Industry with its Innovated Rich Content, 5. International Electronist Fair: Marmara Exhibition Fairs 6-9 October 2016 Istanbul Fair Center 11. xNUMX International Fair, Electronist, Turkey began to make preparations for the central area of knowledge in the electronics industry and the industry. Renewed with rich content, it has remained in the background in Turkey and importance it deserves see 5 who have been preparing to host the most important electronic meeting focusing on the electronics industry in the region. International Electronist Fair, 5. The hall will allow all industry professionals and interested parties to meet. Since its establishment in 11 in the exhibition industry X
- The new meeting point of the fans: VADİSTANBUL 30/09/2017 Galatasaray fans will now meet at VADISTANBUL AVM, the shopping center of Istanbul, which is one of the new attractions of Istanbul, before the matches at Türk Telekom Stadium. Türk Telekom Stadium and Cendere, Hasdal, Kemerburgaz'ın TEM connecting roads will be opened to traffic while 47 L, 41 Y, 48 L, 41 SM bus to the fans before the match VADISTANBUL AVM can provide transportation. 5 THREE CAPACITY CARPARK Yellow-red fans using the Cendere Road and connections, show the match days Passolig cards VADISTANBUL AVM's 5 bin capacity car park will be able to leave. Yellow-reds will spend time in VADISTANBUL AVM and will be able to make purchases from GSSTORE and reach the stadium on foot. Turk Telekom Tel
- The Meeting Table of Corum Common denominator under the leadership of Governor Kılıç 08/10/2018 The industrialization efforts based on the fact that Çorumlu created an ileş industrial oasis ler in the steppes of the Central Anatolia with its tooth-nails and the name of the ın Anatolian Tigers ”, and that a few tradesmen came together and set up a factory. Again, for Çorum, the definition of, SME Capital ığ is used, I often write. One of the points I try not to forget is the fact that the late Turgut Özal was designed as the exit point of Çorum's industrial production base and Samsun Port within the framework of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation project during the period of Prime Ministry ur. , a railway line that will carry freight transport… to Çorum's transportation infrastructure,