MOTAŞ Feast Ready: MOTAŞ announced; 1 of Ramadan. All vehicles except public buses will be free
In order to contribute to the festive programs of the citizens and to facilitate the transportation, the decision of the city council of Malatya will be held at the 1. On the day, vehicles other than private public buses will serve the public for free.
ADDITIONAL GRADUATION IN CEMETERY
Due to the festivities, an additional flight to the City Cemetery is organized. For the intensity that will occur during the visit to the cemetery, additional flights will be made on the city cemetery route during the arefe day and holiday. Vehicles going to the City Cemetery will depart from a Research Station every 10 every minute. In case of need, the vehicles waiting to be towed will make reinforcements.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Trolleybuses on Urfa Road 28/05/2014 Trolleybuses on Urfa Road: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality came to an end in its efforts to implement the Trolleybus project with the 17 vehicle on a total 28 kilometer route. Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, who completed the feasibility studies of the project, had previously submitted the project to the World Bank. The World Bank welcomed the favorable Trolleybus Project with a loan of € 40 million. Sanliurfa Municipality, for the Electrobus Project, Necmettin Cevheri Boulevard (Diyarbakir Road) 50 meters by expanding the middle part of the Electrobus made ready. In the first stage, between 12 km and 22 vehicles and Balıklıgöl-İmam Keskin, Wheat market between Eski otogar-Karaköprü cemre facilities…
- Public Transportation in Konya and 1. Day Free, 2. and 3. Day 4 Discounted 31/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek, buses and trams on the first and second days of the holiday free, the third and fourth days will serve as a discount of 50 percent. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they took all necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend the Eid Al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free way. Noting that the public transportation services will continue without any disruption in the holiday, President Akyurek said that buses and trams will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, while the third and fourth days will serve as a discount at 50.
- The first 2 day of buses and trams in Konya is free 17/08/2012 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, all the necessary preparations for the citizens of the Eid al-Fitr has completed the preparations. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the necessary measures were taken for the passing of the Eid al-Fitr, Kontrol The Department of Environmental Protection and Control carried out cleaning activities and increased the security measures for the comfort and peace of the citizens. Those who want to visit the cemetery can see the Cemetery Information System, which contains all the data on the 109 cemetery in Konya, on the internet and from the kiosks at the entrance of the big cemeteries. Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, which will serve with the Sunday tariff application during the festival, will be able to visit the citizens more ...
- First Day of Feast in Malatya Bus and Trambus Free 28/05/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality MOTAŞ bus and trambus will provide free services on all routes across Malatya, especially on the first day of Ramadan. 4-6 June 2019 to be celebrated during the Ramadan Feast, the citizens of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality to prevent problems in a series of measures were taken. According to the information given by the Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, 4, which started the Ramadan Feast on Tuesday, will provide free services throughout the day on all lines across Malatya, especially the public transport vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality, excluding the private public buses on June. Free service at the City Cemetery line on Arife Day Şehir
- Samsunspor Fan Match Day Tram Free 27/07/2018 Samsunspor fans will go with free access to the home games of their teams. From President Şahin to Samsunspor Fans Müjde Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Samsunspor Club staff and players playing in the infrastructure will be able to provide free transportation to the club with the rail system operated by SAMULAŞ. Samsunspor supporters will be free of charge to the stadium on the days when the home matches are played. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Şahin and Samsunspor President İsmail Uyanık signed the contract with details in the Metropolitan Municipality. FANS STADYUMA FREE ULAŞACAK Samsunspor Club's home matches will go to the match days ARL
- Bus and Tramways Free for Students to take the Exam in Gaziantep 19/06/2016 Bus and Tramways for Students to take the exam in Gaziantep Free: Students who will take the exam in Gaziantep, the municipal buses and trams will provide free services at the end of the week. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatma Sahin expressed that she hoped to the students who will join LYS in the message she shared from her social media account and that the public transportation vehicles would be provided free of charge to the students on Saturday and Sunday. Sahin message, "LYS due to municipal buses in Gaziantep, trams students 2 days of exam / student certificate, hours 14.00'e free" shared.
- MOTAŞ continues to train bus drivers 01/04/2017 MOTAŞ continues to train bus drivers: Within the scope of the training organized by the Human Resources department of MOTAŞ A.Ş., the problems encountered in carrying out public transportation services in different regions of Malatya and the solutions to solve these problems were discussed. In the training program held in the Training Hall of the Malatya Traffic Branch Directorate Training Area, drivers were given traffic training accompanied by slides. Every year, one of the trainings, which are organized at regular intervals, emphasizes what drivers should pay attention to in order to provide a higher quality service. In summary, we have included the following: We manage your vehicle not your fate, but your knowledge Our passengers we carry are instrumental in winning our bread Her
- MOTAŞ ready for new education 08/09/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services (MOTAŞ), in the context of the preparations for the upcoming new academic year, did not have any problems in the new period and took some measures in order to prevent the students suffering from transportation problems. Additional routes and reinforcement vehicles will be provided to the regions considered necessary by reorganizing the voyages of the lines where the density will be experienced. Di Trambus Expedition Intervals 6 is going down in minutes gerekli In the statement made by MOTAŞ on the subject, it is reported that in the scope of the measures, the time intervals of the lines will be reorganized and additional flights and supplementary vehicles will be provided to the regions deemed necessary. In the statement, the new trambuses, which were bought in the new period of trambuses, which are working in the most intense line of Malatya, which is the tr
- MOTAŞ, Evkur New Malatyaspor-Trabzonspor Ready to Match 21/10/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transport and Public Transport Services Motas Inc., Malatya, to prepare for the meeting of the public transport and staff prepared for the task. 21 will be held at the New Stadium on October Saturday For the new Malatyaspor-Trabzonspor match from the 17 30, the Trambuses will be on the 6 minute intervals and the 16B University buses will travel from the Courthouse-Shire Market Station to the 5 minute intervals. The fans going to the stadium due to the ongoing Yonca Intersection are required to land at the TEKNOPARK Station and to take the vehicles from the same station at the end of the match. At the end of the match, the Trambuas will be held at the TEKNOPARK Station and buses are ready to move in the parking lot next to the Stadium.
- Ordu Boztepe Teleferik First Day of Feast Free 21/09/2015 Ordu Boztepe Teleferik First Day of Feast Free: The first day of the Feast of Sacrifice will be free of charge. The first day of the Feast of Sacrifice was reported to be free of charge. In a written statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the cable car used to go to Boztepe at an altitude of approximately 500 meters from the city center will provide free service on the first day of the festival. The statement, the past of such applications were made and welcomed by the public were recorded.