The Samarkand-Astana passenger train made its first voyage: The passenger train, which was launched in the framework of the development of bilateral relations between Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan and set up between Samarkand and Astana, made its first voyage.
The passenger train departing from the city of Samarkand in Uzbekistan reached the newly constructed Nurli Jol railway station in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan.
Train services are organized with the cooperation of the two countries' companies to increase tourism between the two countries.
A new excursion was organized to the passengers of the first train.
In the 21 march between Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, Almaty-Tashkent train services started.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- China's new high-speed train makes its maiden voyage 28/06/2017 China's new high-speed train makes its first expedition: The two-way 'Fuxing e (high-speed) high-speed train between Beijing and Shanghai on Monday turned once more to China's rapidly developing high-speed train technology. The latest version of the, Chinese Standard yapım high-speed train with its fully owned intellectual property rights stands out not only as a Chinese-made product, but also as a Chinese design product. According to the regulation of the International Railways Union, it will be at least 200 km per hour for the renewed railway line and at most 250 km per hour for newly constructed lines Uluslararası
- Marmaray, which will make its first flight next year, started carrying passengers from Pendik 13/09/2012 Marmaray trains, which will make their first flight next year, started to carry passengers between Haydarpaşa and Pendik. Then Sirkeci-Halkalıto be served in Turkey. The first phase of the Marmaray project, which will unite Asia and Europe from under the sea, will be completed at 29 October 2013. However, Marmaray began to carry passengers on the existing suburban line without opening the train. 440 was delivered from the 315 vehicle to be used in this scope. After the factory tests have been completed, the 7 train set carries passengers between Haydarpaşa and Pendik for about a month after the field tests of the completed vehicles and the completion of the training of the mechanics. Then 6 train set Halkalı- He'il be on line. DLH Marmaray Regional Manager DL
- (FLAŞ HABER) Ankara - Izmir passenger train named Karesi Express derailed at Balıkesir 15/02/2012 In the vicinity of Nusret village of Kepsut district of Balıkesir, the passenger train derailed. Karesi Express, which runs the Ankara-Balıkesir-Ýzmir route, derailed near the Nusret train station, which is located between Dursunbey and Kepsut districts. This morning in the event around the time of the 04.00 train, Nusret station near the train, falling off the mountain because of the rock was derailed. Suddenly standing passengers in the train experienced great fear and panic. The passengers, who panicked themselves, saw part of the train lying on its side. The blue train on the move was contacted with the guidance of the center of motion, which alarmed the caller's emergency call. In the vicinity of Dursunbey D
- Konya Karaman expedition passenger car hit the truck 11/02/2013 Konya Karaman expedition passenger train hit the truck Konya Karaman expedition passenger train hit the truck, truck driver was seriously injured Konya-Karaman Ereğli district, the train passing by the level crossing the level car. Truck driver was seriously injured. Accident, today at the 13.00 ranks of the Konya-Karaman highway 34 km Çumra granite factory in the level crossing occurred near the factory. 06 TZ 223 license plate truck could not be found yet, trying to cross the rail system, Konya - Karaman collided with the passenger train on the expedition. The truck driver in the car drifting around 200 meters was seriously injured. The car has been scrapped. With the ambulance coming to the scene Olay
- BUDO made its first voyage (Video) 26/01/2013 BUDO made its first voyage BUDO, founded by Bursa Municipality, made its first voyage to Kabataş. In BUDO, which rivals IDO on Istanbul-Bursa route, tea will be sold to 50 penny and it will be free in the first week. In order to provide sea transportation between Bursa-Istanbul, Bursa Sea Bus Administration (BUDO) established Bursa Sea-Bus Operations Management (BUDO) within the scope of Bursa Transportation-Public Transportation Management Industry and Trade Inc. (BURULAŞ). Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Mudanya Pier in his speech at the ceremony in his speech, Mudanya, a window that is almost a showcase, beautiful district will perform a very important opening, he said. They aim to make Bursa an accessible city ın