The Bolivian government opened the 4.9 ropeway, which was built between La Paz and the neighboring city of El Alto. This cable car line was the longest ropeway in two cities in Bolivia. Bolivia has invested heavily in ropeway construction with its mountainous nature. The country has the highest ropeways in the world.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railway passing through the city center of Aydın 04/09/2014 The railway passing through the city center of Aydın is moving out of the city: The railway passing through the city center of Aydın is preparing to move to the south of the city. The new project will be double-lined for the railway, instead of making double lines in the city center, the new route is planned to be taken out of the city. TC DDY 3 who sent a letter to the Municipality of Efeler. Deputy Regional Director Murat Bakir, Aydin Denizli, 2. In order to be used in the study project and engineering studies for the line 1 / 100 scale development plan wanted. In order to work on the railway, a special commission for 6 was established in the Municipal Council of Efeler. The line passing through Aydın city center in
- Two cities in Bolivia are connected by cable car (Video) 12/01/2014 In Bolivia, the two cities were connected by a cable car: the end of the cable car line that connects the cities of La Paz and El Alto in Bolivia. In the project undertaken by the Austrian Doppelmayr company, the steel ropes of the ropeways made of the towers started to be worn. The 240 cable car line, which will cost $ 1 million, is expected to be commissioned in March. The 10 station will be located at a distance of 10 km between two cities. 427 cabin was built on top of the tower even stations. Julien Loius Croses, the company manager, said that they have made the world's largest project in the field of ropeway. One of the cities 4 thousand meters from the sea, the other Şehir
- Rope of Şentepe Cable Car Line Taken by Helicopter 24/01/2014 Şentepe Ropeway Ropes Line of Heli Drawn: The construction of Turkey's first cable car to public transport for rapid progress. In the first stage of the cable car project, which will serve between Şentepe Antenna Area and Yenimahalle Metro Station, the guide ropes were taken by helicopter. Metropolitan Municipality, the first stage of the cable car project that will connect Şentepe to Yenimahalle headquarters continues fast. Turkey's public transport for the first aerial cable car District is rising in step with Yenimahalle Metro stop. The first stage of the 3 station in the cable car project carried out a fierce work took another important step. A specially trained pilot from abroad uses the helicopter bir
- The ropes of the Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line were towed 23/12/2014 The ropes of the cable car line of Yenimahalle-Şentepe were taken: 2 of the Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality. Stage ropes were shot under the scope of stage work. Metropolitan Municipality, Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line 2. he made the guide ropes with the help of a helicopter. EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, used for the first time that public transport line 75 percent completion rate was reported in Turkey. COMPLETED IN SHORT TIME Single station 2. Tahiroğlu noted that the construction of the stage will be completed in a short time and added that "400, which is the continuation of a thousand 800 meter long cable car line, is in total operation with the 2.
- Vehicles Parked on Tram Line in Bursa 17/08/2013 Vehicles that have been parked on the tram line in Bursa: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, despite all the warnings, started to pull the vehicles parked on the T1 tram line. The first test runs of the tram were interrupted last night due to vehicles parked on the tracks. In the early hours of the morning on the T1 line, vehicles were parked on the crossroads. From lunch time, BURULAŞ distributed brochures to drivers and environmental traders. Authorities who warned not to interrupt the test drive, the rails on and around the vehicle asked not to be left. However, despite all the warnings, it was seen that some vehicles were not pulled from the rails. The ...