Black Sea Railway: Black Sea Region will play an important role in the development of the railway line from the beginning of the Black Sea region of the provinces were united.
From Samsun to Sarp, Trabzon for the railway line and all NGOs in the region want the project from the President Erdoğan to be realized. Equipped with iron networks all around the country and close to the high-speed train lines, the AK Party Government wants the Samsun Sarp Railway line to be implemented, which will play an important role in the development and development of the Black Sea Region.
We have to prepare for the transportation of railway which will provide the cheapest transportation opportunity for transportation of top and many other such investments planned in Rize with the completion of the Ovit Tunnel. Commenting on the issue, Rize City Council Board member, Hamit Turna said that he expects support and clarification about the railway from all non-governmental organization officials in Rize, political party officials, presidential candidates and all those who ration.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Eastern Black Sea wants exporter rail 11/05/2015 Eastern Black Sea wants an export railway: Eastern Black Sea ports of the rail link because of the lack of railways in international trade decreases the rate of preference for Gürboğan President Gürboğan, 'Batumi-Sarp and Hopa Port railway connection to be provided as soon as possible' he said. Eastern Black Sea Exporters' Association (DKİB) Chairman of the Board Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Eastern Black Sea ports, rail connections due to lack of international trade in every day, the rate of preference is decreasing, goods movements and transit trade between Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia countries, railway connections and Logistics infrastructure facilities are sufficient to rival the ports of the country "said Gürdoğan, Eastern Black Sea olan
- Rize Wants Railway Line | Black Sea Railway 10/11/2012 Hamid Turna, Board Member of Rize City Council, said that all non-governmental organizations in the Eastern Black Sea should come together and take the construction of the Black Sea railway line into their common agendas. Hamit Turna stated that all political parties should claim the Eastern Black Sea Railway and said “As Rize City Council, we continue our work on the construction of the Black Sea railway. For the construction of the Black Sea Railway, we established a committee consisting of representatives of non-governmental organizations in our province and we initiated a signature campaign with the slogan un until the signature of our Prime Minister until the last signature anım. In this direction, Rize will continue to attract the attention of the public and politicians. Bu Ottoman…
- Rize wants the railway! 11/11/2012 Hamid Turna, Board Member of Rize City Council, said that all non-governmental organizations in the Eastern Black Sea should come together and take the construction of the Black Sea railway line into their common agendas. Hamit Turna stated that all political parties should take over the Eastern Black Sea Railway and said, “As Rize City Council, we continue our work on the construction of the Black Sea railway. For the construction of the Black Sea Railway, we established a committee consisting of representatives of non-governmental organizations in our province and we initiated a signature campaign with the slogan un until the signature of our Prime Minister until the last signature anım. In this direction, Rize will continue to attract the attention of the public and politicians. Bu From the Ottoman Empire Osmanlı
- Rize wants the railway line 10/11/2012
Hamid Turna, Board Member of Rize City Council, said that all non-governmental organizations in the Eastern Black Sea should come together and take the construction of the Black Sea railway line into their common agendas. Hamit Turna stated that all political parties should claim the Eastern Black Sea Railway and said “As Rize City Council, we continue our work on the construction of the Black Sea railway. For the construction of the Black Sea Railway, we established a committee consisting of representatives of non-governmental organizations in our province and we initiated a signature campaign with the slogan un until the signature of our Prime Minister until the last signature anım. Rize will continue to attract the attention of the public and politicians in this direction. R
- Rize wants the railway! 11/11/2012
Hamid Turna, Board Member of Rize City Council, said that all non-governmental organizations in the Eastern Black Sea should come together and take the construction of the Black Sea railway line into their common agendas. Hamit Turna stated that all political parties should take over the Eastern Black Sea Railway and said, “As Rize City Council, we continue our work on the construction of the Black Sea railway. For the construction of the Black Sea Railway, we established a committee consisting of representatives of non-governmental organizations in our province and we initiated a signature campaign with the slogan un until the signature of our Prime Minister until the last signature anım. In this direction, Rize will continue to attract the attention of the public and politicians. Bu
- Artvin's Hopa Harbor Is Looking For Railway 18/12/2012 Hopa Port of Artvin wants the railway: Hopa Port Operations Manager Meriç Burçin Özer stated that the HEPP and construction projects in the Eastern Black Sea Region should be well evaluated. Ozer, noting that last year's record trade to the east, "We both international and in the last two years, we achieved significant gains in customer requirements and competition in Turkey. There has been an increase of 50 on tonnage basis as of last year. Özer stated that the export or importation of the Eastern Black Sea Region and the purpose of using it in transit are important.
- Railway Employees Want to Determine Working Time 09/10/2013 Railroad Employees Want to Determine Working Time: Railway employees claim that the daily working hours of 8 hours are not complied with, TCDD Malatya 5. Regional Directorate in front of the action. Speaking in a joint press statement issued by Turkish Transportation Sen and BTS Malatya Branch, United Transport Employees' union (BTS) Malatya Branch President Kasım Otur said, (8 hourly working hours per day are not followed in our workplace. In the 40 article of the decree law 399, although the weekly legal working period is determined as 20 hours, it is not obeyed by the institution and weekend holidays are not given. Operational staff with 40 hours of UM
- Eastern Black Sea Railway Requests 13/05/2014 The Eastern Black Sea: The Eastern Black Sea is demanding the Railway Road, which has been a victim for many years. He expects the authorities to listen to this voice. The Batumi-Kazakhstan railway line 1 was opened in February. Dry cargo and oil shipments will be carried out mostly between Batumi-Almaty and Kazakhstan. The region, Central Asian countries, and even China to be transported by the cost of the cargo will be much more economical rail freight. The end of the railway line in Batumi and Turkey to both causes suffer a loss of the Eastern Black Sea Region. THE CENTER OF ASIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST The country connects the Port of Trabzon with Asia and the Middle East Tren
- Kastamonu wants the railway 19/10/2016 Kastamonu wants railway: Minister Arslan, who visited the Municipality as part of his contacts in Kastamonu, met with Mayor Tahsin Babas. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Kastamonu Mayor Tahsin about the demand for the railroad, the railway is a need and they will evaluate it, he said. PRESIDENT BABAS WANTED BY THE MINISTER ARSLAN'S IRON ROAD Kastamonu's historical and cultural texture, saying that one of the important cities in the city of Kastamonu Mayor Tahsin Father, U 1900'leri Kastamonu was a more active city in the commercial sense. But 19. century and 20. Since the beginning of the century Kastamonu transportation point can not overcome the problems due to continuous population Kast
- OIZs Want Railway Connection 30/06/2017 Want OIZs Railway Link: Turkey's side of a four-speed train (HT) and High Speed Train (YHT) line connects with each other. So far, the construction of a thousand 213 kilometers YHT line has been completed. The construction of the 3 thousand kilometer YHT and HT line continues. In addition, the studies of the 5 thousand 277 kilometers of YHT and HT are being carried out. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, who gave information about the works, said: r We are currently working on the construction of the high speed train and high-speed train 3 thousand kilometers that will connect the four corners of our country. Çalış
- Erzurumlu Industrialists Want Railway 13/10/2017 Erzurum 2. Investors in the Organized Industrial Zone came together at the second consultative meeting held in Erzurum Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ETSO). Organized under the coordination of OSB Regional Director Fırat Karakaya, ETSO Assembly President and 2. Saim Özakalın, Deputy Chairman of the OSB Entrepreneur Committee, was the chairman. 1. 2 speaking at the meeting attended by the representatives of the companies that were allocated the land in the stage. Saim Özakalın, Deputy Chairman of the OSB Entrepreneurship Committee, said that the excavation works in the region were continuing and they were in coordination with the investors in order to carry out these works carried out with the support of the governorship, Metropolitan Municipality and ETSO. 2. All facilities of OSB Regional Directorate and Müdür
- STSO Requests Special Incentive for Railway Investments 07/12/2017 Presidency of Presidents of Presidents of NGOs, led by Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry (STSO), met before President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's visit. During the meeting, the priority issues to be requested for Sivas were discussed and a joint decision was taken to submit an 3 article. The Board of Presidents, convened for 34 times, has held the N President Special bugün meeting under the chairmanship of our Chairman Osman Yıldırım. President Osman Yildirim said that they were working to make the visits of the state elders to Sivas more efficient and said amacıyla We will host our President at the weekend. The most basic feature of Sivaslılar is to host its guests in the best way. We are in ...
- Railway Personnel De 3600 Requests Additional Indicator 07/06/2018 Under the leadership of YOLDER, civil society organizations have taken action to bring the railway personnel into the 3600 Additional Indicator. 24 June 2018 Announcing the AK Party Election Declaration prior to the President's Elections and the General Election of the 27.Denem MP on Sunday, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan announced his intention to give the 3600 Supplementary Indicator for police, teachers, nurses and clergymen. Railway Maintenance staff and train mechanics, train personnel actually working on the trains and personnel responsible for the transportation and management of train traffic to the 3600 Additional Indicator, which attempts to take the ist
- Farmers Want Information About Çatboğazı Dam 15/08/2010 The farmers in the Araban district of Gaziantep want an information meeting on the Çatboğazı Dam to be built in the district. Visit the village at the foot of the mountain Çatboğazı be not enough knowledge about the work of the dam to be done in the farmers, the authorities should provide information about the subject, he said. Mehmet Erdogan, deputy of the town last week, 1 39 village and 9 visited the hamlet of the farmers who noted that the region, "Mehmet Erdogan, the dam to the town 6 kilometers away from visiting village at the foot of the mountain, Gaziantep-Adiyaman highway and the ground studies will continue to be done in the field, he said 88 meters of the dam is at the height of metre
- Bursalı Mountaineers Want New Cable Car To Be Completed 16/09/2013 Bursa Climbers Want to Completion of the new cable car: upsetting the climbers as well as Turkey's leading Uludag from winter tourism center construction started last year, and the short time Installing courtroom obstacle Completion of the planned cable car line construction hoteliers such as a year. Bursa Bar Association and Doğader took the decision to cut the trees in the stage between Sarıalan and the longest ropeway lines of the world with the longest cable car in 8.5, Bursa 2. The Administrative Court was ordered to stop the execution. 50 has been renewed for years old ropeways because it is no longer able to provide the expected service and cannot be used in bad weather.
- Karacaağaçliler in Milas Wants Second Bridge 27/06/2014 Karacaağaçliler Milas'de Ask the Second Bridge: Milas Karacaagac residents of the neighborhood, the coal mine ship from the mining area is using the same way they are in trouble. Citizens, who state that the safety of life and property are often in danger, demand that trucks carrying coal be shipped separately. Citizens living in the Karacaağaç neighborhood of Milas are having a hard time because they use the same road as coal trucks from the mine site. The trucks, which have been excavated from the mine site until one year ago, are satisfied with the passage of the bridge through the bridge.
- Şanlıurfa Wants Shares From Winter Tourism 02/02/2015 Sanliurfa winter tourism from the Share Want: only ski resort accommodations in Karacadağ the Southeastern Anatolia Region, chair lifts and work has started for the construction of a new runway Siverek Governor Erkal: "Karacadağ Ski Center could become a center of attraction as future Uludag and Kartepe Turkey" Şanlıurfa, which is one of the hottest cities, wants to get share from winter tourism with Karacadağ Ski Center. Karacadağ Ski Center with an altitude of 45, which is described as the X Greatest Region of the Southeast ad among the people within the 1919 distance to the Siverek district center, is preferred mostly by the people of the region. Some of the people who come to the center where there is a high density especially during the semesters and weekends ve
- Aşağıbeşpınar Peasants Want Bridge 05/02/2015 Aşağıbeşpınar Peasants Want a Bridge: The people of Aşağıbeşpınar village of Sungurlu district of Çorum appealed to the authorities to bridge the transportation between the village and the hamlet. Nearly 10,000 people living in the village of Aşağıbeşpınar, where the 1 has lived for more than a century, says they had to use the 5 kilometer mud road to go to the fields and the surrounding villages. The villagers expressed that they had to go through this tea because more than 70 of the cultivated areas were located in the vicinity of the Budaközü Stream, and they said that they were doing their jobs especially in times of rising water. Citizens, sometimes tractors, sometimes pedestrians to pass through tea water lar
- Mahmudiye and Papatya Neighborhoods Want Residents Asphalt 27/03/2015 Residents of Mahmudiye and Papatya Districts Want Asphalt: The road between the Mahmudiye and Papatya neighborhoods of Yenişihir district of Bursa should be asphalted. Mahmudiye District Head Mustafa Özgüven, 2 kilometer road 2 chicken coop, drawing attention, "4 thousand acres of land are doing agriculture here. Pepper, beans, tomatoes, peas, sunflowers, wheat and fruit seedlings in our region is the road in the summer because of the dust of the crop It is white. Harvest can not. Yenişehir and Metropolitan about this in the petition. We want to make this road asphalt, "he said.
- Musiad Konya Wants to Meet Expectations in Logistics 07/04/2012 MUSIAD Konya Branch Logistics Committee continues to work on the Logistics Center at full speed. MUSIAD Konya Branch President Aslan Korkmaz stated that the Logistics Committee has reached an important point in his work and said MÜ The Logistics Committee has carried out many important activities in the field of logistics to this day. Turkey Consultation Meeting Logistics, Logistics Committee Meeting bringing together partners to exchange ideas with their counterparts of the subject was a pioneer realization. In addition, public and private companies working in the logistics sector in Konya also took an active part in our committee's work. Bun Korkmaz stated that the establishment of the Logistics Center would be a turning point for the Konya industry, '
- Ceylanpınarli Modern Train Wants 17/05/2012 Ceylanpınarlılar, who said that they had been making distressed journeys by taking mixed trains for years, demanded modern train from TCDD. they asked for help from TCDD to serve in the district of modern and number of trips increased train. voicing tired of traveling by train unseemly anachronistic modern Turkey county people, their desire to be put into service by increasing the number of trips of the train, he said. Source: www.medyaxnumx.co I
- Antalya wants to speed train 19/07/2012 Ahmet Erol, DTO Antalya Branch President, gave information to the commissioners about Antalya-Konya High Speed Train and Afyon-Burdur-Antalya railway project. Antalya-Konya railway project has been started, even by Konyaalti Municipality 1 / Thousand plans in the railway negotiation area is forgotten, he said. Erol, who explained that the municipality has given two three licenses and stopped it, continued as follows: ğ Antalya port has become important both for commercial and cruise. Antalya port must be connected to the railway. It is important in terms of high speed train and freight transportation. Antalya-Konya railway project started last year. The project has come up to Boğaçayı. Very serious project on the expansion of Antalya Port Antalya
- Elazığ Light Rail System 21/11/2012 Ülkü Tek Elazığ Branch President Ferruh Bostancı said that a modern transportation system that will facilitate the public transportation in Elazığ and bring resolution to urban traffic obstruction, namely the Light Rail System, should be implemented. Ülkücü Technical Staff Association (Ülkü-Tek) 10 Personnel team formed within Elazığ Branch continues to produce projects that will solve the problems of the city. On the previous day, the Ülkü Tek delegation, which brought the project to the agenda to eliminate the water problem of the city by creating underground dams, has now prepared an important project that will bring a radical solution to the traffic problem of the city. Ülkü Tek Elazığ Branch President Ferruh Bostancı, Ül
- Ankara wants the Metrobus in Çubuk District 16/12/2012 Rod district Ankara Metrobus wants Rodent citizen Ankara Gölbaşı expedition to the Metrobüsü wants to Rod "Citizen" Our path is appropriate to the metrobus, from the district to Ankara many people come and go daily. The location of a great difficulty in the borough in the district of Ankara Ankara is one of the most suitable alternatives for this trip, therefore, Rod District Metrobus Wants. The metrobuses, which will provide great convenience to the urban transportation, will also ease the traffic. Now, Ankara and the gap between the bars almost attracted the citizens, together with the economic and rapid transportation system should be entered. Barman citizens, metrobus flights fair lu
- Bursalılar wants the local tram to be green and white 17/05/2013 Bursalılar Indigenous tram Wants To Be Green White Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's first indigenous tram produced under the leadership of "Silkworm" rails were showcased. Bursalılar wants the color of the tram green-white. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, citizens to travel about a month after the 2 produced the first prototype vehicle to see the vehicles exhibited in Kent Square, he said. Altepe'nin election promises are situated between 'done' referred to in spite of a short period of 2 years Metropolitan Municipality in consultation with Durmazlar see the square of Turkey's first indigenous tram produced by the firm citizens, souvenir photo taken next to the tram. Different views about the color of the tram Tram