India train derailed 2 dead, 8 wounded: In the morning in India's Karnataka state, a passenger train derailed and at least 2 killed, 8 injured. The accident occurred in the city of Karburgi 20 km.
Kalburgi Provincial Police Director Amir Singh, 2 people lost their lives in the incident, 8 said the person was injured.
Wounded in the incident, hospitalized, an investigation into the accident was launched.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded 30/03/2017 India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded: Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur - Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur-Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. According to information obtained, the 8 wagon of Mahakoshal Express derailed by derailment. The accident happened around local time with 2.00. It is not yet known why the train derailed. Indian Railways spokesman Anil Saxena said in a statement he derailed in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh province. According to Singh, where the accident occurred, the rails were broken and '
- India train derailed, 2 dead 28/12/2016 In India, the train derailed, 2 dead: India's Uttar Pradesh Province, Kanpur Dehat region of the train derailment as a result of derailment according to the first information 2 person lost his life More than 40 injured. Police inspector General Zeki Ahmed, eight of the wounded in the state of the heavy, the number of deaths, said the worry. Police official Prabhakar Chaudhary, near the city of Kanpur derailed from two of the 14 wagons fell into the water channel, the rescue teams arrived in the area announced that the wounded were transferred to hospitals in the region announced. Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu announced that the investigation into the cause of the accident was launched. Uttar Pradesh Ut
- India train derailed 36 dead 22/01/2017 India train derailed 36 dead: An express train derailed in Andhra Pradesh province in south-east India, while 36 was killed, and close to 100. Seven wagons derailed with the locomotive of the train in an accident on Saturday night, when railroad officials suspected sabotage. East Coast Railway SözcüJP Mishra, locomotive and seven wagons derailment in the accident so far 36 people died, of them identified the identity of the 19. Mishra said that the death toll could increase, and that people close to 100 were injured. Rescue work began in the train crash, Indian Prime Minister Narenda Modi, ın
- Two trains in India derailed by at least 27 people died 05/08/2015 In India Two trains derailed by at least 27 dead: Two passenger trains in Madhya Pradesh, India, derailed as they crossed a partially flooded bridge. At least 27 was killed and 40 was injured. The Kamayani Express train, which was headed to Varanasi from Mumbai, was first derailed, while the Janata Express train from the opposite direction crashed. According to local media reports; at the time of the crash, the trains were located on a bridge over the Machak River, a distance of 950 to Delhi. Railways SözcüSu Anil Saksena, the BBC said in a statement, "This unfortunate accident, spikes on the rails"
- In Indonesia the train derailed 3 dead, 7 injured 06/04/2014 In Indonesia, the train derailed 3 dead, 7 wounded: At least three people were killed and seven people were wounded when a passenger train derailed in the interior of Indonesia due to landslide. Indonesian Railway Company spokesman Junerfin, Indonesia's Javanese island of Tasikmalaya accident in the region, two men died of a female train officer, he said. Junerfin wounded in the hospital, who are under treatment, the condition of the two injured noted that the critical. Junerfin, who said that the train, which was under the heavy rainfall, derailed as a result of the collision with the mud pile covering the rails due to the landslide while passing through a dark train scissor, yağ
- In Kazakhstan, the train was derailed 1 Dead 3 Injured 18/06/2018 1 was killed and 3 was wounded in the accident. Kazakhstan Railways, Kazakhstan's Jambil province Astana and Almaty in the city between the tracing of a train as a result of derailment of a person died and at least 3 injured in the person said. Help teams arrived at the scene and the wounded were referred to the nearest hospital, the accident was not given any information about why it occurred.
- In India train disaster 12 dead 3 injured 27/01/2015 12 dead in India tragedy 3 injured: a passenger train in northern India was hit by a minibus 12 people were killed, 3 people were injured. Near the village of Sarsod in the west of New Delhi, from Punjab to Haryana train, level crossing hit the minibus passing through the gate. In the accident, 4 12 3 people lost their lives. An injured 14 person was hospitalized. It is estimated that the accident occurred due to heavy fog. More than one 100 was killed in the last XNUMX train accidents in India.
- In India train crash 11 dead injured 42 14/02/2015 11 dead 42 injured in India: In the southern province of Karnataka, a train crashing into a railway track in the south of Germany, the 11 was reportedly killed. Railroad Minister Surebia Prabu, the state capital near the Bangolore accident in the train's 9 passenger wagon derailed by derailing the wagon. Prabu 11 42 injured in the death of a person said that the person was injured. The condition of 17 was found to be severe. Eyewitnesses said the search and rescue teams had pulled out of the trapped wagons as a result of long-lasting efforts. 11 a thousand trains per day of the state-owned railways network Devlet
- India train disaster 15 dead, 150 injured 20/03/2015 15 dead in India, 150 wounded: 15 was killed and 150 was wounded when a train was derailed in Uttar Pradesh province in northern India. With the locomotive of the Janata Express train traveling from Dehradin to Varanasi, the two wagons derailed near the city of Rae Bareli. 15 people died in the accident, 150 people were injured. While the cause of the accident could not be determined yet, the brakes of the locomotive was suspected of suspicion that it was not. Rescue works were started for those who were trapped in the train wreck. Authorities, said they feared that the death toll will increase. Janata Express, traveling from Dehradin to Varanasi ad
- Passenger train in Greece derails 2 dead 10 injured 15/05/2017 2 dead 10 wounded in Greece: 2 people killed, 3 heavy 10 injured in train, trainer wounded 2 dead 10 dead Lost, 2 injured the person. The Greek state railway company TRAİNOSE said in a statement that the passenger train, which made its flight from Athens to Thessaloniki, derailed for an unspecified reason near Thessaloniki. 10 passengers lost their lives, 3 people were injured in the accident according to initial determinations. It was learned that the wounded were heavily XNUMX's condition. A large number of ambulances to the region after the accident, Kazan