Double-decker trains in Russia begin the end of July: it is announced that the double-decker trains to be used for the first time in Russia's federal passenger company will be put into service by the end of July. Trains will be used in the line of travel time of approximately 7 hour between Moscow-Voronez will be announced.
Order of trains to be commissioned at the end of July 2013 was given to Transmashholding's Tver Carriage Works in August. The company's sleeper trains provide service. But the newly ordered trains stand out as the first modern seats and comfort trains offered to the citizens.
The trains are equipped with air conditioning, toilets, special compartments for passenger baggage, food and beverage services and electric outlets in each seat, lamp and small table.
The statement made by the Russian railways said that the quality of the new trains would be increased and the passengers could travel more comfortably.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Double-decker trains ready for service 02/02/2015 Double-decker trains are ready for service: Moscow and St. Petersburg. New model double-decker trains go into service from St. Petersburg to St. Petersburg. Double-decker trains, which will be operated between St. Petersburg, will take its first flight today. First time 1 February From St. Petersburg to Moscow, 2 is on a double-decker train from Moscow in February. Go to St. Petersburg. UP TO 160 KM ON TIME SPEED Double-decker train, the 50 has more passengers capacity and can speed up to 160 km per hour. The minimum cost of traveling by double-decker train was determined as thousand 299 rubles. Russian Federal Passenger Company (RFPK), this Rusya
- The first wedding train in Russia began to travel 05/01/2014 The first wedding train in Russia started its voyages: This tourism project was developed for the newlyweds and for those who wish to celebrate the anniversary of the wedding. The Russian railway company is one of the world's largest transport companies. The number of transported by Russian railways per year is over one billion. The Russian railway company allows tourists to travel by train other than transporting passengers. During New Year's Eve, Russia travels by train, including Siberia, travels to the Baltic cities, the city of Nis, Paris. Ir The wedding train ir is one of the newly developed tourism projects of the company. The u wedding train m project was planned to be implemented in 3. But only nowadays it has opened up opportunities to bring it to life. Russian Railways company Rus
- New Trains Coming to St Petersburg Metro in Russia 25/08/2015 New Trains Coming to St Petersburg Metro in Russia: St Petersburg subway in Russia, ordered the 20 subway train to be used in the city line. The order given to Oktyabrsky Electric, a sub-company of Transmashholding company, includes 8 pieces by 20 wagon. Last July, St Petersburg Mayor Georgy Poltauchenko and Transmashholding Chairman Andrei Bokarev signed a cooperation agreement with the St Petersburg subway train. The deal was announced as 10,5 billion Russian Rubles (162,75 million dollars). The 20 of the given 3 order is in 2016, the 3 is in 2017, 4 is sipariş
- Gebze-Haydarpaşa Suburban Line Expeditions Start This Year 19/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Marmarayın Istanbullularını said to facilitate the lives, "at the end of this year Halkalı"We will make the 77 mileage uninterrupted with the Marmaray vehicles," said Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, who made a statement about the Gebze-Haydarpasa Suburban Line, whose construction was put back into the snake story, and that the project will be completed by the end of the year. HalkalıHe added that up to seventy-seven kilometers of roads will be put into service. MALTEPE HAS BEEN UPDATED Haydarpaşa-Gebze commuter line which was stopped four years ago, the works for the re-commissioning of the rails have reached to Maltepe. By laying the rails of the line up to Maltepe Malt
- 6. Region Karaman - Ulukışla Double Line Railway Project Implementation Projects Tender for Making Double Line Between Stations 10/01/2011 The contract winner Enye Construction has signed a contract with 599.143 TL and the other companies participating in the tender are as follows: 1. Emay Engineering, 2. Eser Project
- 6. Region Mustafayavuz - Akçakale Double Line Railway Project Tender for the Preparation of Application Projects for the Making of Double Line Between Stations 12/12/2011 The contract was signed with Aksa Project Company on 1.685.825 TL. Other companies participating in the tender are: Eme İnşaat, 2. KMG Project
- Domestic Tramway Silkworm 1 launches voyage after month (Photo Gallery) 19/08/2013 Native tram Silkworm 1 months after starting the journey time: Bursa Metropolitan the Municipality to be used in manufactured and Sculpture Garage T1 line under the supervision of the first local tram Turkey 'Silkworm' passing with success their free test drive, 19 thousand 740 kilos during the month 1 with the sandbag weight to be tested. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the patriotic seat, Ataturk Street, the local tram, 1 will start voyages after the voyage after month. Metropolitan Municipality counseling and testing in Durmazlar produced by the company two days before the start of the driving Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm' ton curb weight of about 38 ...
- Domestic Tramway Silkworm starts journeys tomorrow 11/10/2013 Native tram Silkworm tomorrow begins the journey time: Bursa Metropolitan produced in the Municipality of counseling and 6,5-kilometer Sculpture-Garage which will work in T1 line's first indigenous tram Turkey 'Silkworm' tomorrow (Saturday) hours begins the expedition journey in 11.00. Metropolitan Municipality Durmazlar empty produced by the company in consultation and full weight successfully complete the driving test Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm' journey begins on the expedition. Demonstrating the power of Turkish engineering, İpekböceği's first voyage will be launched by President Recep Altepe at 11.00 at the City Square. Bursa is the first to come into the agenda in the 1904, but somehow failed to realize the electric trolley to live the happiness expressed Bursa
- Burdurda Pamukkale Express Begins Trips 25/01/2015 Pamukkale Express in Burdur: Starts in Pamukkale Express due to road renovations between Eskişehir and Denizli. Pamukkale Express has started again in Burdur in connection with High Speed Train (YHT) from Eskişehir. Ekspres, Denizli to Eskişehir to do with the conventional trains. Eskişehir from Istanbul to YHT connection will go. Passengers who want to travel from Ankara to YHT. A bus connection was provided from Dinar district of Afyonkarahisar to Pamukkale Express and more rapid and comfortable travel was provided to Eskişehir, Ankara and İstanbul via the railways of Burdur and Isparta. As a result of the study, the time between express and Istanbul-Denizli, 14 hours 23 10 hours per minute 37 m
- Arriva Launches Expeditions On Railways In Czech Republic And Slovakia 27/02/2016 Arriva, Czech Republic and Slovakia Start Railroads: Arriva, one of Europe's largest operators in bus and train transportation, has started to operate in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The main station in Prague is half-speed between Benesov u Prahy and even 29 will commence flights from Feb. Arriva said in a statement, the plans of the company in the Czech Republic and Slovakia in the region is expected to have more say in the railways. Accordingly, the Prague-Slovakia line will be managed by Arriva from the 5 March. 628 type 2 diesel trains will be served on the lines.