Konya-Ankara YHT with the 1 hours will be 15 minutes: the high-speed train will accelerate more inde Gospel Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, Konya Chamber of Commerce at the opening ceremony of the International Exhibition Center daha Minister Elvan, acak Konya, 300 reached the speed of the speeding train Konya he said ... Test drive ongoing details regarding Turkey's first very high-speed train ...
Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, who came to Konya with Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu at the weekend, gave the gospel at the opening ceremony of Konya Chamber of Commerce International Fair Center.
The Velaro high-speed train set produced by the German technology giant Siemens consists of the 8 wagon. That is, the current 6 has more passenger capacity than the high-speed train.
The 111 busines, 333 economic and 2 disabled seats are the 16 passenger restaurant wagons.
Turkey's first Test driving too fast train, which continued Konya, Ankara and Ankara - Istanbul is expected to use the line. The train with the maximum speed of 350 kilometers per hour will be operated at 300 mileage speed.
With the introduction of new sets, the journey between Konya and Ankara is expected to fall from 1 hours 50 to 1 hours to 15 minutes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD: 4 hours in Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 12 hours, not 3,5 hours 27/05/2014 TCDD: 4 hours of Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours.General Railways Enterprise General Directorate, traveling on the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train "4 hours 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours ..." he said. General Directorate of State Railways Enterprise, traveling on the high-speed train in Ankara-Istanbul "4 hours 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours ..." he said. TCDD'dan statement, the news in the press recently in the news of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train travel time of the 4 hours 12 minutes, indicating that the information, missing and incorrect, stating that, "again in the same news" high-speed train "with" accelerated train " using concepts side by side to concept confusion and information pollution kavram
- 4 hours with Konya-Istanbul YHT 15 minutes 17/12/2014 Konya-Istanbul YHT with 4 hours 15 minutes: High-Speed Train between Konya-Istanbul starts today. Travel time between two cities will be reduced to 4 hours per minute. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu will participate in the opening ceremony of the High Speed Train service in Konya. Minister Elvan, the date of the meeting 'Şeb-i Arus' ceremonies to be held before the opening, Konya and Istanbul will meet each other, he said. Between Konya and Istanbul, you can travel by bus at 15-10 hour, with old trains at 11 hour. With the opening of the high-speed train line this time 13 hours 4 ın
- Minister Elvan from Ankara to Istanbul will be 1 hours in 15 minutes 07/03/2015 Minister Elvan Ankara-Istanbul 1 hours will be 15 minutes: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, Sincan-Köseköy high-speed train line to be built from Ankara to Istanbul 1 hour in minutes to reach 15 minutes. Minister Elvan, Rail Eurasia Rail 5. He made important statements to press members at Atatürk Airport, where he arrived by plane to attend the opening of the International Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition. UM WE WILL HAVE A VERY WEIGHT FOR OUR ROAD ROAD INVESTMENTS Elvan, who provided information about the investments in the railways, said that they invested approximately 2003 billion pounds last year while they were investing in 580 million pounds in 5,5.
- Ankara - Eskisehir 1 hours will be 5 minutes 27/06/2016 Ankara - Eskişehir 1 will be at the 5 hour: Transport Maritime and Communication Minister Arslan said that the work of the Baskentray Project, which will bring Ankara's suburban lines to the comfort of the metro, will be launched in July at 11. The travel time between Ankara and Eskisehir will also fall to the 1 hour 5 minutes. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, in his statement, in order to relieve urban transportation in Ankara, renewing the existing railway line and raising the standard of the work of the Başkentray Project will be launched in July 11 in July. Arslan, who explained that the capital line and suburban line will be brought to the subway standard, that the bridges will be constructed as well as the bridges, as well as the lower and upper gates, getiril
- 2 Time Will Be 10 Minutes With High Speed Train Between Ankara Karaman 13/03/2018 The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, laid the foundation in 2017, Konya Logistics Center, Konya High Speed Railway Station and Konya-Karaman speed railway line construction, while the investigations were made. Konya Governor Yakup Canbolat, Konya Mayor Tahir Akyurek, General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın, TCDD Transportation Inc. General Manager Veysi Kurt accompanied. Iler Test starts in Konya-Karaman high-speed railway line in September bek Minister Arslan stated that the works are progressing rapidly, ”All of these projects which are important for Konya are moving forward at the speed we expect and hopefully aman
- Ankara 2 hours with Bursa Fast Train 15 minutes 11/12/2012 Ankara 2 hours with the Bursa Fast Train 15 minutes The railway, which has been brought up by Kemal Demirel, the former deputy of the CHP, for years, comes true in 2015. Governor Harput, the base station in the center of the city with the participation of ministers, said the 16 will be fired in December. Bursa, Ankara, the fastest way to connect the high-speed train to work with full speed, while the project is a great and important to turn the dream into a real quality emphasizing that the Governor Sahabettin Harput, follows the work carried out step by step. Governor Harput, who recently examined the work on site, recalled that there was a train in Bursa tomorrow centuries ago, saying, ır The longing of the people of Bursa will end (Yakın
- Metro Ready, Kartal-Kadıköy 29 Minutes, Kartal-Üsküdar 35 Minutes 14/08/2012 The 22 metro line, the 17, starts its operations in August. One of the most important transportation projects in Istanbul is now the day for the Kadıköy-Kartal subway. The 22, which is the world's fastest tunneled tunnel, is on its way to 17 in August. .The 17 mile-long metro with technological equipment will stop at the 22 station. Kartal-Kadıköy 16 Minutes, Kartal-Üsküdar 29 Minutes Hatla A passenger riding from Kartal will be able to reach 35 to Kadıköy, 29 to Üsküdar, 35 to Taksim and 55 to Atatürk airport in the same time. So, on the E-79 roadway taşı
- Kadikoy-Kartal Metro 29 minutes or 32 minutes? 17/08/2012 The journey times for a passenger ride from Kartal; 29 minutes in Kadikoy, Üsküdar 35 minutes, Yenikapı 47 minutes, 55 minutes in Taksim, 66 minutes in the bus station, Hacıosman 79 minutes, 79 minutes in the airport, 89 minutes in the airport will be 9 minutes. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 1,5 earthquake-resistant designed and capable of carrying 29 million passengers per day on the Kartal-Kadikoy metro line did the test drive. When the line is completed, the journey time will be reduced to 29 minutes. Especially for the Anatolian side of this line is very important, explaining that the line will be exceeded in a short time such as XNUMX minutes, X From Kartal, Ayrılıkçeşme Station ası
- The journey from Tavsanli to Ankara by train, with the introduction of the rail bus 24 From February to 3 hour 50 minutes will take. 20/02/2012 TCDD Tavşanlı Gar Deputy Director Yurdakul Mercan told AA correspondent that the high-speed rail bus connected to Eskişehir and Ankara will be operated by 24 from February to Tavşanlı-Eskişehir instead of Kütahya-Eskişehir. Ray bus every day from Tavsanli time 06.40'de starting, 07.30'dan move from Eskisehir Eskişehir and will go to 09.00'dan Ankara will be integrated with YHT Mercan, "18.00'de return in return, Ankara ' YHT, 19.30'dan will be in Eskisehir. Passengers, Eskisehir-Tavsanli will do the transfer to the bus to the bus, "he said. Mercan pointed out that the rail bus will facilitate transportation by train from Tavşanlı to Kütahya, Eskişehir and Ankara.
- Adana-Mersin from YHT with 20 minutes 23/07/2014 Adana-Mersin between YHT and 20 minutes will be: Media Vice President Ihsan Sener, said in a statement, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's presidential candidate campaign in the context of the election campaign will be in Adana in July 23, will be held in the rally will be called to the public and will participate in the Iftar program. XENX 12 4 increase in the year with the investments stated that the increase, ifade Adana 12 year, production, exports grew by multiplying. In 2002, Adana exported only $ 461 of its product, while 2 had a billion dollars. Foreign trade volume increased by 5 to 1 billion dollars to 5 billion dollars. In 2002 X