The TCDD reported the news on the YHT line transformer and the statements made by the Unions Transport Union did not reflect the truth.
The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate by a written statement, the United Transport made by the union and reported did not reflect the reality of the news about the newspaper Located YHT line transformer and the union's statement today. The statement, is 2 2014 XNUMX date, due to the severe storm and lightning due to a failure due to the failure of the catenary cut the energy of the catenary cut off. This is a measure that is automatically implemented by the systems. After eliminating the defect in the catenary system, the energy from the transformer is given back to the system safely. The power of the transformer is insufficient, the acceptance of it as such and the lack of power due to lack of power is not the case. The transformer is the current active transformer of TCDD and it is a transformer that is currently serving. O
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- United Transport Workers Union Responds to the Mandatory Ceremony 25/09/2013 United Transport Workers' Union reacted to the mandatory ceremony: BTS, Sivas railways 157. TCDD 4. He reacted to the compulsory participation of the personnel working in the Regional Directorate. ... The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) made a written statement that the administration of the TCDD mandates participation in their ceremonies. In the statement, the 157 of railways in Sivas. TCDD 4. It was emphasized that the participation of the personnel working in the Regional Directorate became compulsory, "In the announcements prepared for the purpose of inviting the ceremony, from the Sivas Gar to the ceremony area, the train was put on the train, all the staff should attend, although the train will move from the Gar"
- United Transport Employees' Union Members Walk to Ankara 15/11/2014 United Transport Employees' Union Members Walk to Ankara: The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) will walk to Ankara following the actions it will take in the provinces against the privatization of railways. BTS'dan statement, the policies implemented by the AKP and TCDD management of the railway workers will be adversely affected by the laws and regulations should be said to stop now. The draft law on the privatization of the railways was accepted despite the objections, emphasizing the increase in occupational accidents. In a statement that the action was taken about the subject, railway workers will perform a press release from the provinces of 17 as of November. The statement, 24 after the activities until November kadar
- United Transport Union Izmir branch also departed 19/11/2014 The Izmir branch of the United Transport Union also departed: members of the Union of United Transporters (BTS) gathered in front of Alsancak Station against dismissals, exiles and privatization of railways. After the announcement of the representatives of KESK Branches Platform, workers from the Alsancak Railway Station on the railway to the Basmane Station departed from Menemen, which was the first bus stop there. Railroad workers who lead the way to the AKP and bureaucrats in the railroads said that unfair practices. Railway, 24 in November in Ankara before the General Directorate of TCDD will end the action before the Izmir branch of the march followed by Menemen in Uşak, Afyon, Eşkiş X
- Statement by the United Transport Workers Union about the accident in Elazığ 21/06/2016 Statement by the United Transport Workers' Union about the accident in Elazığ: United Transport Workers Union (BTS), Elazığ and 9 people who died in an accident about the accident, "to prevent the passage of the border crossing into the lower / upper passage into the For this purpose, TCDD, Provincial Special Administrations, General Directorate of Highways and Municipalities must fulfill their responsibilities. However, it is not taken as a cost element because the level crossings are converted into lower / upper passages by the relevant institutions. getiril The written statement from the Central Executive Board of the United Transport Workers' Union is as follows:
- Press Release by Sincan-Kayaş Commuter Line at Sincan Station 20/02/2012 SİNCAN-KAYAŞ commuter train operation has not been carried out since the date of 01.08.2011 with the reason of some works of Başkentray Project and Ankara Metropolitan Municipality. In order to protest this arbitrary attitude and to reopen the suburban train services between SİNCAN-KAYAŞ, the Union, Association and Democratic Mass Organizations in the Sincan District in order to announce the demand to the related parties, and our union today, in front of the 18 FEBRUARY 2012 CUMARTESİ-Sincan Gar, were given a press release at 13.00. . The press statement read by Yavuz DEMİRKOL, President of our Association, is attached. 18.02.2012 Press and Public Press workers, TCDD General Directorate's constitutional amendment referendum and 12 June 2011 X
- The Prosecutor's Office Denies the CHP Deputy Train Disaster Statements 18/07/2018 Çorlu Chief Public Prosecutor's Office, CHP Uşak deputy Özkan Yalım's statement about the number of deaths in the train disaster did not reflect the truth. Prosecutor General, 24 citizens died in the incident, 341 injured our citizens said the other claims should not be discredited. Çorlu Chief Public Prosecutor said in a statement signed by Chief Prosecutor Murat Yiğiter, tüy 17 July 2018 published on some internet news sites 'CHP depicts the chill for the train accident in Tekirdag under the main title' CHP Usak deputy Ozkan Yalim, Tekirdag Corlu In contrast, the number of people who died in the train crash in the district claimed to be 24, not 41 'sub-title'
- Response to Erdoğdu's statement from TCDD with CHP 29/03/2014 TCDD from the CHP Erdoğdu Description to reply: General Directorate of the Republic of Turkey State Railways, yesterday evening a television program, reported the CHP Istanbul deputy Aykut by Erdoğdu about TCDD that the allegations were unfounded starting from the Court of Auditors report. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways in a written statement made by, in a television program yesterday evening, CHP Istanbul deputy Aykut by TCDD Erdoğdu about the baseless allegations made in the report starting from the Court of Auditors reported. In this program, it is stated that there is a need to make an explanation about every claim expressed by Erdoğdu and the TCA and the TGNA KİT Commission getir
- Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan launch United Transport and Logistics Project 16/11/2012 Necessary documents for the establishment of the United Transport and Logistics Company (UTLC) between the governments of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan will be prepared by the end of the year. On May 2012, Russian Railways, Kazakhstan Temir Zholy and Belarusian Railways signed the CES agreement on the development of the transport and logistics system. Source: Raillynews
- TCDD, 'Sliding in the construction of high-speed train 12/11/2012 the news that the slump in the construction of high-speed train, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 's denials came from. TCDD said in a statement, some of the press-broadcast organs in the 'high-speed train construction collapsed' reported that the news did not reflect the truth. In the statement, the incident consisted of the collapse of the scaffolding during the construction of the highway underpass in the Köseköy-Gebze High-Speed Train, the following information was included: High Speed Train construction continues as planned and there are no problems. Respectfully publicly announced. Source: www.habercinizing
- Tcdd, 'Sliding in the construction of high-speed train' 12/11/2012
the news that the slump in the construction of high-speed train, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 's denials came from. TCDD said in a statement, some of the press-broadcast organs in the 'high-speed train construction collapsed' reported that the news did not reflect the truth. In the statement, the incident consisted of the collapse of the scaffolding during the construction of the highway underpass in the Köseköy-Gebze High-Speed Train, the following information was included: High Speed Train construction continues as planned and there are no problems. Respectfully publicly announced. Source :…