Remodeling begins at Unkapanı Bridge: The news that the car overpass in the direction of Unkapanı-Galata Bridge, one of the most crowded traffic points in Istanbul, has come to a demolition stage due to neglect.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), which made a statement after the news, announced that 10 - 23.30 will start in July on the strengthening of the bridge.
Lawyer Cevat Kazma pointed out that the Metropolitan Municipality will be responsible for the loss of property and loss of life due to the collapse of the passage. Lawyer Cevat Kazma 1 in a legal process. he said that the municipality is responsible.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Taksim-Unkapanı-Unkapanı-Yenikapı Metro Construction 15/03/2009 The construction of Taksim-Unkapanı and Unkapanı-Yenikapı section of the Istanbul Metro Project, which will provide a great deal of solution to the increasing traffic problem of Istanbul, has been undertaken by the Anadolu Metro Partnership under the leadership of Yüksel İnşaat (Yüksel Güriş Reha Başyazıcıoğlu). Construction of Metro Between Taksim and Unkapanı: In this part, 4,029 m drilling tunnel and 1 units Şişhane Station construction are on the line. Unkapanı-Yenikapı Metro Construction: In this section, 6,270 m drilling tunnel and on the line, there are 2 stations, including Yenikapı and Şehzadebaşı. Yenikapi Station will also serve as the station of light metron. Employer Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İş
- Bosphorus Bridge renovation 16/06/2014 Renovation of the Bosphorus Bridge: With the closure of the schools, the repair of the crevice cracks of the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul began. One lane will be closed to traffic during the works. Two months of work, the suspension ropes will change, feet and towers will be strengthened, the decks will be repaired and the asphalt on the bridge will be renewed. The work will take place between 22.00 in the evening and 06.00 in the morning. With the closure of schools, the repair of the crevice cracks of the Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul began. One lane will be closed to traffic during the works. Two months of work, the suspension ropes will change, feet and towers will be strengthened, the decks will be repaired and the asphalt on the bridge will be renewed. The work will take place between 22.00 in the evening and 06.00 in the morning. Bosphorus…
- Haliç-Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Passage Project Tenders 12/07/2016 Haliç-Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Passage Project Tenders: The Golden Horn-Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Passage Project that will provide the traffic between the two sides of the Golden Horn to the tunnel under the sea, Mahmutbey-Bahçeşehir-Esenyurt, Başakşehir-Kayaşehir, Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli and Sarıgazi-Taşdelen-Yenidoğan. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) The Haliç-Unkapanı Road Tunnel Tube Passage Project, which Kadir Topbaş described as "my masterwork X, is being implemented. The construction work of the Golden Horn-Unkapanı Highway Tunnel, which is planned to be completed in 700 days after the delivery of the place, will be announced in July. A TUNNEL PILLOW WILL BE A FOOT IN KEMIMPASA UNKAPANI Project AS
- Work Starts on Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge (Video) 20/03/2015 Works on the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge Begins: The world's longest suspension bridge will be built on the Dardanelles. The countdown to the suspension bridge has begun. The tender process starts in the middle of this year. The world's longest suspension bridge will be built in the Dardanelles. The start of the construction process of the bridge. Feridun Bilgin, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that they will apply to the Ministry of Development for the High Planning Council (YPK) decision in the middle of the year as part of the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge Project to be carried out on the Gallipoli-Lapseki route. TOTAL LENGTH OF THE PROJECT 352 KILOMETER The 352 year targets of the Kınalı-Tekirdağ-Çanakkale-Savaştepe Motorway Project with a total length of 2023 Tekirdağ
- TCDD Haydarpasa Railway Station plans to tender for complete renovation works 07/12/2013 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) is planning to go to tender for the Demir Haydarpasa Train Station's complete renovation works T. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After obtaining the necessary approvals, it is expected to start the preparation of the specifications. After the necessary approvals and the completion of the specification preparation works, tender proposals are expected to be made from the firms. (ÖA) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- If Galata and Unkapan close simultaneously 16/03/2015 If Galata and Unkapani are closed at the same time: Two days ago, the closure of the Galata Bridge and the Unkapanı Bridge to vehicles and pedestrian traffic at the same time caused drivers to experience troubled hours. Drivers who cannot use the two bridges, looking for different road alternatives during the night, "two bridges will be closed at the same time," he rebelled. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), bridges not due to maintenance and repair, but because of the passage of the ship was closed to traffic said.
- Tender Announcement: Unkapanı and Galata Bridges Renovation and Reinforcement Construction 16/06/2014 Unkapanı and Galata Bridges Renovation and Reinforcement Construction ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY DEPARTMENT OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS Construction and Renewal Construction of Unkapanı and Galata Bridges Construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 56004 1-Administration a) Address: M.Nezihi Özmen Mah. Kasım Sok. No: 62 34010 MERTER GÜNGÖREN / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2124494795 - 2124495090 c) E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The internet address of the tender document can be seen::
- Tender Announcement: Haliç - Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Crossing Construction 30/06/2016 Construction of Golden Horn - Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Passage ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPAL INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES DIRECTORATE Construction work of Golden Horn - Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Passage will be contracted according to the clause of 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 21. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 210419 1-Administration a) Address: M.Nezihi Özmen Mah. Kasım Sok. No: 62 34010 MERTER GÜNGÖREN / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2124494450 - 2124494652 c) e-mail address: email@example.com ç) The bidding document can be viewed at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr / EKAP / 2-subject of the tender AP
- Ankara Metro Returned To Unkapan 27/09/2016 Ankara Metro Returned to Unkapan: Amateur singers and groups dreaming of catching the fame, trying to announce their voices in the subway. Mini concerts on the Metro journey are also shared on social media. Ankara Metro welcomes amateur artists and groups such as Unkapanı Plakçılar Çarşısı in Istanbul, which has flocked to those who want to catch fame all over Anatolia. Ankara Metro is the new address of amateur music groups who perform in the streets or perform in small venues. The number of people who made music on the subway, in which the famous singer Koray Avcı gave mini-concerts for a period to open the door of fame, has recently increased. PASSENGERS ALKISLA ESLISES Originally Y
- Haliç-Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Passage Tender 06/03/2017 The pre-qualification tender for the Golden Horn-Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Tube Passage Project was held on 11.07.2016. On the 10.03.2017 date, financial offers will be received from the companies whose qualification assessment results are determined. The traffic between the two sides of the Golden Horn will be provided by a tunnel from the bottom of the sea.