Korea Engineering & Construction signed a memorandum of understanding for a feasibility study on the 13,6 km light rail line in the city of Davao on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines.
The agreement was signed by Mayor Rodrigo Duterte and Chae Il Kwon, the main researcher of the Transportation Working Group at the Seoul National University.
The feasibility study will start in September, and the two main routes, which will link the north and south of the city with many stations, will be examined. The feasibility study will attempt to determine whether a light rail system is feasible in the city.
According to Duterte, officials from the city will go to Korea to investigate the effects of HRS in this city.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Feasibility Study and Cost Analysis of Samsun-Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project 05/07/2012 Construction of Samsun-Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project, Feasibility Study and Cost Analysis Administrative Administration: Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) Name of Contracting entity: General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) TENDER INFORMATION Tender No: 2012 / 82752 Tender Name: Modernization of Samsun-Kalın Railway Line Project, Feasibility Study and Cost Analysis Tender Type - Method: Service - Bargaining - Bargaining (MD 21 F) Procurement Branch Code (OKAS): 79314000 Approval Date: 03.07.2012 Location: specified in technical specification Tender Location - Date - Time: General Directorate of TCDD Material Yer
- City Square-Terminal Break Railway System (Tram) Line Final Projects Transportation and Feasibility Study and Preparation of Technical Specifications Consultancy Services will be purchased 17/02/2014 Town Square-Terminal Inter-Railway Line (Final Line) Final Projects Transportation and Feasibility Study and Preparation of Technical Specifications Consultancy services will be purchased BURSA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY City Square-Terminal Rail System (Tram) Line Final Projects, Transportation and Feasibility Study and Preparation of Technical Specifications The candidates with sufficient experience are invited to apply for prequalification for bidding. In the 4734 section of 5 numbered XNUMX with the participation of the tenderers who will be invited to submit a short list by being listed according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification evaluation lik
- DLH Transportation and Feasibility Study Technical Specification 16/04/2014 Purpose of Technical Specifications of DLH Transportation and Feasibility Study: The purpose of Technical Specification is to guide the studies which should be done in connection with the examination and approval of the urban rail system and cable passenger transportation system projects by the General Directorate of Railways, Ports and Airports Construction (DLH General Directorate) to create the terms. Ehir Design Criteria for DLH Rail and Wired Public Transportation Systems ılı will be prepared in the projects to be prepared according to this Technical Specification and submitted to the approval of the General Directorate of DLH .The Metropolitan Municipality of 5216 has expanded the boundaries of the Metropolitan Municipality and increased the urban population in the big cities.
- City Square - Terminal Tram Line Project Final tender, transportation and feasibility study and preparation of technical specifications tenders were collected 04/06/2014 Bursa BB Kent Meydanı - Terminal Tram Line Project The proposals of the tender for the preparation of the final projects, transportation and feasibility studies and technical specifications were collected. Final Projects, Transportation and Feasibility Study and Preparation of Technical Specifications Advisory Service eler tender proposals were held on 04 May 2014 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the evaluation studies, the financial envelopes of the companies that are found suitable will be opened. The full list of the bidders is as follows: kon
- The financial envelopes of the tender for the transportation and feasibility study of the Kent Square - Terminal Railway System Line and the preparation of technical specifications were opened. 11/06/2014 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality City Square - Terminal Cross Railway Line Project Financial envelopes of tender for preparation of final projects, transportation and feasibility studies and technical specifications will be opened by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Rail Systems, Hat City Square - Terminal Between Rail System (Tram) Projects, Transportation and Feasibility Study and Preparation of Technical Specifications Consultancy Service Financial envelopes of the tender were opened on 04 June 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the technical costs and financial bids of the firms that opened the financial envelopes in the tender determined as the approximate cost 1.667.000 lira (¨) were determined as follows: Technical Score yaklaşık
- Tender Notice: Üçyol İst - DEÜ Tınaztepe Campus - Buca Koop İzmir HRS Application Projects Tender Documents, EIA Report, Transportation Survey, Feasibility Report and Soil Investigations and Storage Area 30/07/2015 Üçyol İst - DEÜ Tınaztepe Campus - Buca Koop İzmir HRS Application Projects Tender Documents, EIA Report, Transportation Study, Feasibility Report and Ground Studies and Consultancy Services for the Preparation of the Warehouse and Building Building İZMİR BÜYÜKŞEHİR MUNICIPALITY Koop between Izmir HRS Implementation Projects, Tender Documents, EIA Report, Transportation Study, Feasibility Report and Soil Studies and Consultancy Services for the Preparation of Warehouse and Building of the Warehouse For the consultancy service work, candidates with sufficient experience are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification.
- Announcement of Tender: Consultancy Service for Preparation of Final Projects, Transportation and Feasibility Study and Technical Specifications of BHRS University Station - Görükle Railway System Line 09/03/2016 BHRS University Station - Görükle Rail System Line Final Projects, Transportation and Feasibility Study and Preparation of Technical Specifications Consultancy Services PREPARATION OF TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Candidates with sufficient experience are invited to apply for pre-qualification application for their job. The pre-qualification assessment result is determined by the criteria specified in the pre-qualification specification among those identified as shortlisted and invited to bid ucu
- Gaziantep - Aleppo High Speed Railway Project Feasibility Study Service Procurement Tender 20/06/2011 The contract was signed with Emay International Engineering.
- Brazil 26 Bin 700 Wants to Carry Formula 06/09/2012 The government of Brazil, 15 26 wagon, which is out of use and idle with the privatization of state railways year ago, is considering what to do with the locomotive and cargo carrier. The search for a solution for how to bring the idle wagons and locomotives to the economy upon the application of the railway transport association is maintained. There is a confusion of authority in discussing which institutions and wagons and locomotives that have become rusty and unusable on the rails. In the meeting organized by the Ministry of Transport and the current rail transport and transport system of Brazil, support will be received from the private sector for the removal of the wagons spoken. Ulaştırma
- Waste water will be used to produce trams with electricity 20/09/2013 The trolley will produce electricity from waste water: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality mobilized the energy potential in its hands with the opening of the unlicensed electricity generation. Electricity produced from waste and treatment water will be transferred to rail lines and used in urban transportation. But due to the 1 megawatt (MW) limit applied for unlicensed production, it cannot activate all of the existing electricity generation capacity. Municipal authorities, the authorities asked them to find a solution to this situation. The story of producing electricity from the existing water resources of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality dates back to 4 years ago. At that time, the municipality that determined the energy potential to be obtained from the existing water resources, treatment facilities, the city O