They tried to cover the ugliness in Basma Bridge by wearing makeup: Basma Bridge, which is used by hundreds of vehicles a day in Eskişehir, is being dumped due to the lack of maintenance. Railings of Basma Bridge, which provides passage of vehicles to Ertuğrulgazi neighborhood by train, were painted but broken and lost paraphernalia were forgotten. Citizens and drivers want officials to produce solutions for this place.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Inheritance of Atatürk Sumerbank Press Factory Xnumx Re-Operated Year After Year 06/04/2016 XIUM GndiX of the Sümerbank Shrinkage Plant from Atatürk Restarted after the Year 27: In Nazilli district of Aydın, the former Sümerbank Basma Factory, which is located in Aydın, is working for the workers to carry workers to the city. Trained as 'Gıtı Gıdi', 27 was re-run after years and started the expedition. Gıtı Gıdi has brought the dream to 88's retired chief engineer Hüseyin Karasoy. The former Sümerbank Printing Plant, the first Turkish printing plant at the 25 August 1935 in Nazilli and handed over to the Adnan Menderes University in 2003, and used as a Sumer Campus, was at 9 October 1937.
- Bidding Announcement: Boom Loader Machine will be purchased (TÜDEMSAŞ) 08/06/2017 Bogie Load Discharge Machine Buy will TURKISH RAILWAY MACHINES INDUSTRY INC (TÜDEMSAŞ) Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 273419 Name of the Work: Bore Load Bidding Machine Tender Type - Procedure: Procurement of Goods - Open Procurement Procedure 1 - a) Address of the Administration: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 b) Telephone and fax number: 3462251818 - 3462235051 c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Tender / Prequalification document can be viewed at: www.tudemsas.gov.tr 2 - a) Qualification xNUMX Piece b) Delivery according to the Technical Specification:
- Existence of the Ship Kurtaran Tugboat in the TRNC Indicates the Right to Speak in the Eastern Mediterranean 29/08/2019 Minister Turhan, TRNC Minister of Public Works and Transportation in a statement before the meeting with Tolga Atakan, last meeting with them as part of the 20 July Peace and Freedom Day activities on the island recalled that the tugboat recalled. This magnificent ship of Northern Cyprus Turhan voicing an indicator of the right to speak in the presence of the Eastern Mediterranean in the Turkish Republic of Turkey in the development initiative held in TRNC in recent years with the support and reported that it depends on everyone's economic growth proud. Turhan emphasized that the steps to be taken in the transportation and communication fields, which are among the leading sectors in order to make the development in the economy permanent, önemli
- Related Links with Rail System in Turkey 01/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Administration General Directorate (TCDD) Railways Machinists Association (DEMARD) Railway Katarcı Association of Railway Vocational School Alumni Association (Demo) Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Assistance and Solidarity Association of Turkish Travel - You United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) Vocational Qualifications Authority (MYK) Transport Employees Officers Union (UÇMS) Demiryolcuyuz We City and Railway Ergün Tönük Personal Web Site Ministry of Labor and Social Security (ÇSGB) Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDH) Ministry of National Education (MONE) Higher Education Council (YÖK) State Planning Organization (SPO), Turkey Business Association (TEO) Turkish Standards Institute (TSE) ...
- Asylum seekers in Idomeni continue rail closure 02/04/2016 The asylum-seekers in Idomeni continued the railway shutdown: Asylum-seekers in the Greek town of Idomeni continued the railway shutdown in the region. In the camp located in the village of Idomeni on the border with Greece, the refugees awaiting the opening of the border, 12 continued the railway shutdown day before they were allowed to continue. Refugees who refused to leave the camp in Idomeni and settled in other camps, asylum-seekers said they did not believe in the program of placing the EU in the member states. Officials from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in the town noted that the only solution for the improvement of the current situation is to distribute the asylum seekers to other camps and to apply to the EU resettlement program and follow the process. Kas