They tried to cover the ugliness in Basma Bridge by wearing makeup: Basma Bridge, which is used by hundreds of vehicles a day in Eskişehir, is being dumped due to the lack of maintenance. Railings of Basma Bridge, which provides passage of vehicles to Ertuğrulgazi neighborhood by train, were painted but broken and lost paraphernalia were forgotten. Citizens and drivers want officials to produce solutions for this place.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Inheritance of Atatürk Sumerbank Press Factory Xnumx Re-Operated Year After Year 06/04/2016 XIUM GndiX of the Sümerbank Shrinkage Plant from Atatürk Restarted after the Year 27: In Nazilli district of Aydın, the former Sümerbank Basma Factory, which is located in Aydın, is working for the workers to carry workers to the city. Trained as 'Gıtı Gıdi', 27 was re-run after years and started the expedition. Gıtı Gıdi has brought the dream to 88's retired chief engineer Hüseyin Karasoy. The former Sümerbank Printing Plant, the first Turkish printing plant at the 25 August 1935 in Nazilli and handed over to the Adnan Menderes University in 2003, and used as a Sumer Campus, was at 9 October 1937.
- Bidding Announcement: Boom Loader Machine will be purchased (TÜDEMSAŞ) 08/06/2017 Bogie Load Discharge Machine Buy will TURKISH RAILWAY MACHINES INDUSTRY INC (TÜDEMSAŞ) Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 273419 Name of the Work: Bore Load Bidding Machine Tender Type - Procedure: Procurement of Goods - Open Procurement Procedure 1 - a) Address of the Administration: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 b) Telephone and fax number: 3462251818 - 3462235051 c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) Tender / Prequalification document can be viewed at: www.tudemsas.gov.tr 2 - a) Qualification xNUMX Piece b) Delivery according to the Technical Specification:
- Related Links with Rail System in Turkey 01/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Administration General Directorate (TCDD) Railways Machinists Association (DEMARD) Railway Katarcı Association of Railway Vocational School Alumni Association (Demo) Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Assistance and Solidarity Association of Turkish Travel - You United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) Vocational Qualifications Authority (MYK) Transport Employees Officers Union (UÇMS) Demiryolcuyuz We City and Railway Ergün Tönük Personal Web Site Ministry of Labor and Social Security (ÇSGB) Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDH) Ministry of National Education (MONE) Higher Education Council (YÖK) State Planning Organization (SPO), Turkey Business Association (TEO) Turkish Standards Institute (TSE) ...
- Asylum seekers in Idomeni continue rail closure 02/04/2016 The asylum-seekers in Idomeni continued the railway shutdown: Asylum-seekers in the Greek town of Idomeni continued the railway shutdown in the region. In the camp located in the village of Idomeni on the border with Greece, the refugees awaiting the opening of the border, 12 continued the railway shutdown day before they were allowed to continue. Refugees who refused to leave the camp in Idomeni and settled in other camps, asylum-seekers said they did not believe in the program of placing the EU in the member states. Officials from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in the town noted that the only solution for the improvement of the current situation is to distribute the asylum seekers to other camps and to apply to the EU resettlement program and follow the process. Kas
- 3. Bridge in action 14/12/2015 In the bridge, they wrote a brigade bridge: North Forest Defense, 3. Demanding work on the bridge and the Northern Marmara Highway Project, the action was done in Sarıyer Garipçe Village. Activists set off at the exit of the bridge, the 'Killer Bridge' wrote a member of the Northern Forest Defense, about 50 people, 3. came to Garipçe Village where the works for the bridge and connection roads continue. One group gathered at the entrance of the bridge construction site and another on the road where the works continued. Here, the group said 'Killer Bridge' with plastic paint, 'to resist the northern forests' banner began to walk. The third group collected from the overpass is the 'Kibrin Monument 3.'
- 3. Bridge Blows House Prices in Garipçe 29/03/2016 Bridge Blows House Prices in Garipçe: 3. House prices in the village of Garipçe, where the bridge's feet rise, flew. The Bosphorus and bridge view house is owned by Mevlüde Kamburoğlu, the wooden mansion sells 5 million liras. Garipçe village is right at the foot of the Bosphorus to the Black Sea. The only livelihood of the people of the village is fishing. Strangers take their bread out of the sea in summer winter with boats of various sizes. 6 of the year will be looking for anchovy and bonito with boats equipped with purse nets. The days when there are no fish are nightmares. Because because of the land structure does not work other than their hands. Sea fortune, bread is Deniz
- Posoflu Students Meet Skiing for the First Time in Sarıkamış 23/01/2014 Posoflu Sarikamishta First Time Skiing Meet: Ardahan Posof district organized by the district governor organized by the Posf Halit Pasha Regional Boarding District students, the first time skiing in the Sarıkamış Cıbıltepe Ski Center and enjoyed the belly. Posof Halit Pasha Boarding School Regional Teachers Ali Özer and Tuba Cingöz coordinated by the ski center 20 students, chairlifts made the strolls in the region. Students took ski training for two days with the help of ski teachers. The students who were given ski training were given their documents with a ceremony. At the ceremony, the teacher Ali Özer, Posof Governor Ibrahim Halil Şivgan's savings Sarıkamış ende
- Bursa met a ram met by pir 19/02/2013 Bursa met with a rails met rad The robust, reliable means of transportation of demanding geographies and harsh weather conditions ... There are different varieties depending on the purpose and shape. They have technical differences with train, tram, metro, light rail and funicular. The importance of lı rail systems ”in transportation is an indisputable fact gibi However, we must admit that we are late in rail system applications. We couldn't keep up with the world. The backbone of urban transportation in the world is based on rail systems. The modern city life of our century compels its citizens to use public transport. However, with the increase in the level of income, public transport passengers who own cars Ancak
- Design and build bridges from cartons 21/05/2014 Designing bridges from cartons and competing: The students of the Faculty of Engineering competed with their model board models. Hatay Mustafa Kemal University Faculty of Engineering Building Club organized a Model Bridge Competition. In the activity realized with the participation of faculty members, employees and students of the Faculty of Engineering, model models made of cardboard made by the faculty students were evaluated. Head of Department of Civil Engineering Dr. Ali Osman Atahan mentioned that such competition activities encouraged engineering students and provided benefits for self-confidence. Vice Dean of Faculty of Engineering Assist. Assoc. Dr. In his speech, Mr. Murat Örnek said teşekkür
- Tuzlaliler met with nostalgic train 21/09/2015 Tuzla met the nostalgic train: Nostalgic Tren, which serves between Tuzla Marina and Tuzla İDO Pier, started its services with free services. Nostalgic Train, the Kurban Bayramı before the expedition began on the coast of Tuzla. The Nostalgic Train, which organizes a ring trip between the Tuzla Marina and Tuzla IDO pier, is located between 1,5 and 12.00 every day. Nostalgic Train advancing on the newly-laid rails on the coast of Tuzla is moving at a maximum speed of 21.00. Nostalgic Train, which performs every time in 15 minutes, serves with the green sensitive engine. Safety in the Nostalgic Train, which has the capacity of carrying 12 people in the 2 wagon X