korean philippines feasible
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Korea to conduct feasibility study in Davao, Philippines 16/07/2014 Korea Engineering & Construction signed a memorandum of understanding for a feasibility study on the 13,6 km light rail line in the city of Davao on the island of Mindanao in the Philippines. The agreement was signed by Mayor Rodrigo Duterte and Chae Il Kwon, the main researcher of the Transportation Working Group at the Seoul National University. The feasibility study will start in September, and the two main routes, which will link the north and south of the city with many stations, will be examined. The feasibility study will attempt to determine whether a light rail system is feasible in the city. According to the information given by Duterte, the officials from the city also have the D
- RAILTEL EUROPE 2012 Fair will be held in Vienna, Austria 10/02/2012 RAILTEL EUROPE 28 Fair will be held in Vienna, Austria between 02 / 2012 / 29 and 02 / 2012 / 2012. Purpose of the Exhibition: Forming the future of railway communication systems - Technology integration, optimization and ROI for Infrastructure managers and operators
- 10th UIC ERTMS World Congress will be held in Stockholm on 24 / 04 / 2012 14/02/2012 UIC ERTMS World Conference 26 will be held in Stockholm, Sweden from April to 24 2012. This conference will be held following two very successful UIC events such as Malaga (2009) and Bern (2007). This conference in 2012 aims to support and sustain the acceleration of the ERTMS targets. Please click here for detailed information about the conference. I www.ertms-conferencexnumx.co
- International Transport Forum 2012 Summit Germany - The City of Leipzig 26/04/2012 International Transport Forum 2012 Summit will be held in Leipzig, Germany between 02 / 05 / 2012 and 04 / 05 / 2012. For more information about the Forum please click
- Ambulance collided with tram in Cologne, Germany 13/06/2012 In the incident that occurred in Aachener Avenue, the ambulance trying to train the 81-age patient who was suffering from a heart attack to the hospital had an accident while trying to pass through the train in a controlled way despite the red light. Siren and burning the light could not stop the ambulance tram crashed. The 75 wife, 24 and 36 medical personnel and the tram driver were injured in the accident. In the ambulance, the patient survived the accident without being injured. Ambulances to the scene after the accident carried the wounded to the hospital, the police took security measures on the road. After the accident, the road to Aachener and tram was closed for more than one hour. Source :…
- Metrobus to save Istanbul was produced in Dresden, Germany 29/08/2012 Metrobus to save Istanbul: "Die Autotram Extra Grand", the world's longest bus was produced in Dresden, Germany. The 30 meter-long bus with 265 seats was developed and produced by the Fraunhofer Transport and Infrastructure Systems Institute in Dresden and the Technical University of Dresden. YOU CAN USE A DRIVER ALWAYS! The world's longest bus, which can be used by an ordinary bus driver, will start serving in Dresden next autumn. NO NEED TO PRIVATE CUSTOMIZATION Metrobus to save Istanbul: 30 meters long "Die Autotram", 12 meter long bus moving, backward and forward maneuvers H
- High-speed train from ICE in Stuttgart, Germany 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- Edilon Sedra establishes Urban Slab Rail Systems (USTS) in Chemnitz, Germany (Video) 12/02/2013 Edilon Sedra operates worldwide in the field of products used in railway infrastructure projects. The company Edilon Sedra markets innovative and highly durable railway components and systems for trains, trams, subways and crane parts. The following video describes the works of the precast concrete elements produced by the Edilon sedra company as close as possible to the NEN-ISO 14064-3 standards and the turn-key projects of the USTS Urban Slab Assembly and the work of the Almaya in Chemnitz. Please click to reach the certificates of the CO2 emission of Edilon Sedra CO2 - Cert by Energie Consult Holland BV2012-1
- New steel logistics center in Chengdu, Sichuan Province 14/03/2013 New steel logistics center will be established in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China According to the local Chengdu Daily newspaper in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, Sichuan Chemical Industry Holding Co., Sichuan Province, is based in Chengdu Liangli Steel Logistics Co., Sichuan Province. and Sichuan Taiyi Real Estate Company signed an agreement and decided to establish a steel logistics center in Chengdu. The company will be established with a total investment of 2,5 billion RMB (402,6 million $). Chengdu Liangli Steel Logistics Co., headquartered in Sichuan Province, and 40 shares in Sichuan Taiyi Real Estate Company will be completed in three phases. Steel
- Rayhaber and Raillynews 8 to be held in Shanghai, China. Metro World Summit became the official press partner of 2013 event (Special News) 11/07/2013 Rayhaber and Raillynews 8 to be held in Shanghai, China. Metro World Summit became the official press partner of 2013 event (Special Report) Metro World 2013 Summit will be held in 11-13 September in Shanghai, China. Within the scope of the event, large subway operators, civil servants and industrial organizations, institute planning, tunnel and construction companies, urban rail vehicle production groups will come together to discuss the challenges of the metro world, the development of urban rail systems, intelligence and efficiency and synthesis problems. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- New Metro Line Launched in Wuhan, China 06/01/2016 A New Metro Line Opened in Wuhan, China: The fourth metro line in Wuhan, the administrative center of China's Hubei province, was opened with a ceremony. 28 2015 33,2 24 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX There are even XNUMX units from Hongtu Boulevard in the north of the city to Zhuanyang Boulevard in the south. In some stations of the line there is the possibility to transfer to other lines. In fact, type B trains are used by CNR. There is also a storage area at the beginning and end of the line.
- Wehrhahn Tramway Tunnel Opened in Düsseldorf, Germany 22/02/2016 Wehrhahn Tramway Tunnel Opened in Düsseldorf, Germany: The Wehrhahn tramway tunnel in Düsseldorf, Germany, was opened in February with the participation of the Mayor of Düsseldorf Thomas Geisel. The next day the line will be put into service. The 20 km-long line connects Bilk in the south and Wehrhahn in the northeast. There are even 3,4 stations and some stations are also available. The line is expected to be used by 6 passengers within one day. The cost of the line started in November of 50000 was 2008 million Euros. The German Government also contributed 843 million euros to the construction of the line.
- Light Rail System Networking in Nairobi, Kenya 22/02/2016 A light rail network will be built in Nairobi, Kenya: The light rail system network in Nairobi, Kenya, was announced in February by President Uhuru Kenyatta, 19. According to the planning, a line will be made between Nairobi and Mombasa in a way that will be connected with the railway station which is still in use. The other lines will be constructed in connection with Thika Road, Ngong Road, Ongata Rongai and Limuru Road commuter routes. It is estimated that the daily 300000 passenger will be transported. The total cost of the lines will be 150 million dollars and this money will be paid as a partner with Hungary. To help the development of Hungary's African countries ın
- IT-Trans 2012 Fair will be held in Karlsruhe, Germany 10/02/2012 IT-Trans 15 will be held in Karlsruhe, Germany between 02 / 2012 / 17 and 02 / 2012 / 2012. Click here for detailed information.
- Signaling and Train Control 2012 Fair 7 to be held in Zurich in March 13/02/2012 Signaling and Train Control 2012 Fair 7 will be held in Zurich, Switzerland in March. Please click for detailed information. www.signalling-traincontrol.com A collaboration with leading international rail and infrastructure managers such as the SNCF, SBB, and Saudi Arabia Railways, the 2012 / 07 / 03 Fair 2012 to 09 / 03 / 2012. Companies that will be participating in the fair: European Railway Agency, European Railway Agency, UNIFE, Italcertifer, THSRC, SNCF, JBV, PLK, OBB, Crossrail, SZDC, Infrabel, RFI, European Commission, ATOC, Fu
- Metro derailed in Marseille, France, 14 Injured 22/12/2018 On Friday, a subway car was derailed in Marseilles, France. 14 injured in the accident. An accident occurred in Marseille, France, when the subway train sailed on the Sainte Marguerite Dromel subway station. The 14 person was reported to be slightly injured due to the accident. It was stated that the boiler was due to the derailment of the wheel that came into contact with the foreign body on the rail. Following the accident, metro flights in the area were temporarily stopped.
- Korean Ski Museum 24/08/2010 The Korean ski museum, 16 was established on December. In 1990 you can see 4 floors and the development of Korea's skiing culture. The exhibited products include the 100 trophy, the old skis, the ancient 70 trophy, the 100 ski equipment from the old and modern times, the process of the old Korean skids, the 1 award with the knowledge of producing the technological models of other materials. Medallions and other equipment along with medals. 2.Kat: History of Korean Ski Culture Old Korean sleds, spears and ski boots, and their production process Analysis Sledding Techniques and Hunting Exhibition XNUMX.Kat: A variety of their races Kor
- North Korea opens first ski resort 01/01/2014 North Korea opens its first ski resort: North Korea's first ski resort, Masik, opened at an official ceremony today. Agence France-Presse, based on local media, reported that the official ceremony took place with the participation of some party officials. Kim Jong-un's name is not mentioned in the list of participants. Two weeks ago, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un visited the on-site ski resort and instructed the authorities to open the facility as soon as possible. Western media, the first foreign tourists to the ski resort 24 had suggested in January. North Korea's new ski resort is located on the Masik mountain pass, one thousand meters above sea level. Total length of runways Pist
- 5 Wagon Arrived Yesterday from South Korea, Marmaray's wagons were completed by 60. 21/03/2012 The 5 wagon, which was needed under the Marmaray project, was brought from South Korea. The 55 wagons were introduced and the number of wagons was 60. Test cars were reported for new arriving cars. The wagons were brought to Istanbul for the Marmaray project to be used from South Korea. After the 5 new wagon was brought to Istanbul for the Marmaray Project, the test process of the previously introduced 55 wagon was continuing and the installation of new wagons was started. "WAGONS IN HAYDARPAŞA" The new 55 wagon with the previously introduced 5 wagon was the 60 wagon, while the number of wagons was'
- Today in History: 16 2006 XNUMX is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey. 16/09/2012 16 September 1922 The Afyon-Banaz section, which was evacuated by the enemy during the Great Offensive, was replenished. Covers Station reached. In this way, the carriages from the Shepherds began to be transported by rail. 16 September 2006 The foundation of EUROTEM High Speed Train Factory, the joint venture of TCDD-ROTEM-HYUANDAI-HACO-ASAS, which is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey and established with Turkish-Korean partnership, was laid by the Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim in Adapazari. 16 September 2000 opened in Taksim-4.Levent.
- TÜLOMSAŞ examined the example of Korea to make High Speed Train 06/12/2012 TÜLOMSAŞ examined the example of Korea to make Fast Train TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avcı explained that he entered into studies to manufacture TÜLOMSAŞ High Speed Train (YHT). Hunter, YHT to enter into a feverish work to produce a closed area within the plant TÜLOMSAŞ Speed Train manufacturing factory, said they accelerated the work to convert. He said that they had been studying the Korean example for YHT production, and that they had been in talks with TÜBİTAK and they were ready for production. YHT producers in the world, indicating that the number of Hunter ik We have managed many projects, these projects are projects that direct our future. One of them is our an
- North Korea plans to move to high-speed train technology in the new era 13/01/2013 According to South Korea's official news agency Yonhap, high-speed trains will be launched on the China-North Korea railway line. It is learned that China is aiming to add high-speed train services for the train services between Dandung, which is the border city of North Korea and the capital Pyongyang. Yonhap, who used to source local media in China, emphasized the four-day train service, which used to be four days a week. According to information received, the increased trade volume between China and North Korea was learned that the cause. On the other hand, the North Korean administration has improved the railway line from Pyongyang to Geseong, where South Korean mills are factoryed.
- Rail System Features: Raillog Korean Railways Logistics Exhibition 2013 - Busan 04/02/2013 Raillog, Korea Railways & Logistics 2013 Fair 12-15 will be held in June in Busan, South Korea. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Today in History: 16 September 2006 is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey. 16/09/2015 History Today 16 September 1922 The Afyon-Banaz section, which was evacuated by the enemy during the Great Offensive, was replenished. Covers Station reached. In this way, the carriages from the Shepherds began to be transported by rail. 16 September 2006 The foundation of EUROTEM High Speed Train Factory, the joint venture of TCDD-ROTEM-HYUANDAI-HACO-ASAS, which is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey and established with Turkish-Korean partnership, was laid by the Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim in Adapazari. 16 September 2000 opened in Taksim-4.Levent.
- DİSK Protests Flood on Korean Railway Workers 25/12/2013 DİSK protested the raids on Korean Railway Workers: DİSK Chairman Kani Beko stated that there are events closely related to workers in South Korea. Turkey's Revolutionary Workers Unions Confederation (DISK), South Korea railways strike to protest the crackdown against the privatization of the union members made a press statement in front of the Consulate General of South Korea. DİSK Chairman Kani Beko said that there are events in South Korea that are closely related to the workers of the whole world and that they are here to support the struggle of Korean workers and to protest the persecution against them. The Korean railway workers are in a strike to oppose the privatization of state railways Kor