Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015: The journey time between Ankara-Istanbul (Pendik) between Ankara-Istanbul (Pendik) with the completion of the higher standard between Geyve-Sapanca after the Ankara-İstanbul YHT Line has been put into service. travel time will go down to 3 hours. The line between Geyve and Arifiye will be used by conventional trains. With the completion of the second part of the project, the journey between Istanbul and Ankara will be 15 hours, while the journey from Ankara to Pendik will be 3 hours 3 hours.
In the first phase, the last stop will be Pendik and the line will be extended to Söğütlüçeşme station. Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015 and Halkalıto reach. Daily 16 expeditions will be organized. Once connected to Marmaray, every 15 will take place every minute or half an hour.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015 27/03/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015: Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line scheduled for opening in March 29 will be commissioned in May. General Director of State Railways, Süleyman Karaman, said that they planned to open in March, completed the construction of the line, carried out test drives, land After the measurement and certification tests will begin to carry passengers, 29 May May be, yol he said. The line will be connected to Marmaray at 2015 and HalkalıKaraman, said: açıl After the line is opened, travel time between Ankara and Istanbul will be 3,5 hours. First 16 will be organized daily. Every 15 minutes or Marmar
- İshak Gazel to Start Istanbul-Antalya Yht Line from Kütahya 23/02/2016 Istanbul-Antalya YHT will start from Kütahya, the construction of the Line: Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament), the Executive Board members and the AK Party Deputy Kütahya Isaac Ghazals, Istanbul-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) and hinted it would start from Kütahya, the construction of the line connecting roads. Gazel, the press conference held a statement on the agenda of Kütahya. Gazel, "Istanbul-Antalya High Speed Train Line passes through Kütahya. As is known, we have the Eskişehir-Kütahya line of 54 kilometers. The high-speed train line will be completed. About Zafer Organized Industrial Zone Z
- İstanbul - Edirne Kapıkule YHT Project Construction works will start 05/02/2015 TCDD Istanbul - Edirne Kapikule YHT Project The preparation of the tender for the tender in the coming days will be carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), and the preparation works for the ına Istanbul - Edirne Kapikule High Speed Train Project esi will start in the coming days. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the tender is expected to be held this year. After completion of the route works of the line under the scope of the tender, expropriation will be made. After the announcement of the announcement of the specifications of the tender can be obtained from the address below. - General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Talatpaşa Boulevard / Ankara Tel: 0312 309 05 15 -
- Ankara İstanbul High Speed T26 Project Tunneling works will begin 31/12/2015 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed T26 Project Tunnel works will be prepared for the preparation of specifications for the Tunnel Works by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 02 December 2013 day, Demir Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Project 2 Phase Vezirhan - İnönü between the tunnel 26 remaining new developments related to the tender for the construction work. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; preparations for the tender will begin in the coming days. After the completion of the work and the necessary approvals will be re-tender. As it is known that the tender in question could not be achieved before enough i
- Kütahya YHT line construction will start within one year 21/12/2012 Kütahya YHT line construction will start within a year AK Party Provincial Chairman Kamil Saracoglu, Kütahya YHT line construction will begin within a year, he said. Kamil Saraçoğlu, Chairman of the AK Party, hosted a "guest on a topic" program at Radio Energy, producer and presenter Hakan Gedik Demirtaş, made relevant comments on the Kütahya agenda. expressed in years will begin, "Kütahya, it has announced the name in the automotive and textile business in Turkey. Our task is to invoke investors in our Organized Industrial Zones. The occupancy rate of the 1 Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) reached 95. OS
- The construction of the Kütahya YHT line will start within a year 23/12/2012 AK Party Kütahya Provincial Chairman Kamil Saracoglu, Kütahya YHT, High Speed Train (YHT) line will start within a year reported. Radio Energy, the producer and the server Hakan Gedik Demirtaş '' One Topic One Guest 'program guest guest Saraçoğlu, about 1,5 hour-long program answered questions from the audience. Saraçoğlu, hospitals, doctors and caregivers of interest and the start of the examination of the allegations of late start, '' now started the period of performance in our hospitals. Our public hospitals will be evaluated according to their performance. The better the performances of doctors, nurses and caregivers, they stay in the hospital. If their performance falls, they leave, '' he said. '' Great investments in Kütahya '
- Kocaeli and Halkalı Linked to Marmaray 08/02/2015 Kocaeli and Halkalı To be connected with Marmaray: AK Party Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu Kocaeli talking to the congress of the new transportation corridors in Kocaeli and Kocaeli Halkalıannounced that it will be connected with Marmaray. GEBZE will be connected to Istanbul HALKALI speaking in the Provincial Congress in Kocaeli Davutoglu 'Kocaeli had a real big activity. Our fair is articulated in Istanbul with new transportation corridors. When this project is finished I hope Gebze, Marmaray Halkalıwill be connected to Istanbul. Logistic center of Kocaeli with high-speed train from Istanbul to Independence War, will be the logistics center of agriculture industry. 3 with North Marmara Motorway Kuzey
- Commuter lines will be connected to Marmaray in two years 11/06/2016 The suburban lines will be connected to Marmaray in two years: The suburban lines will be completed within two years and will be connected to Marmaray. Transport Minister Arslan said, "No matter where you go in the world Marmaray's technical success is mentioned." Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan traveled to the Marmaray from Ayrılık Çeşmesi station and traveled with citizens. Xnumx million people traveling to Marmaray so far, noted that the Minister Arslan, "141,5 a thousand people are traveling a day in the day. Our expectation of Marmaray and our people are working a lot higher. We have completed the commuter lines and connecting Marmaray is now several times the passenger Wherever you go in the world, the continents taşı
- Arslan, 2018's 2. We will connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT 08/08/2016 Arslan, 2018's 2. In the second half of 2018, we planned to connect Ankara-Sivas YHT to Ankara-Istanbul YHT. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train (YHT) project in the infrastructure work in the 70 rate so far a progression of the definition of the project between Yerköy-Sivas electromechanical systems and superstructure of the superstructure tender will be held in October 6. Ahmet Arslan, who stated that HRCs serve as a model in this area, said:
- Vadistanbul will be connected to the metro line of the city with the Havaray line 02/06/2016 Vadistanbul will be connected to the metro line of the city with the Havaray line: While the end of Vadistanbul's shopping mall is approaching the end, many of the world brands took its place in the shopping mall. In recent days, the owners and senior managers of brands that will be active in the shopping center have come together with investors of Vadistanbul. Turkey's largest real estate projects in the AVM'si Vadistanbul the end approached, took place in a shopping center global brand. In recent days, the owners and senior managers of brands that will be active in the shopping center have come together with investors of Vadistanbul. One of the biggest investors in the construction sector, Artaş İnşaat, lastly completed the c