15 July Martyrs' bridge route map
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 15 July Martyrs Bridge Route Asphalt Renovation Works on O1 Motorway 14/04/2018 15 July Martyrs' Bridge Route Asphalt Renovation at O1 Motorway As the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Road Maintenance Directorate will perform asphalt renewal in a single lane in the Altunizade junction in the direction of the O1 highway in Edirne, 16-19 will be given traffic control between the hours 22.00 and 06.00 in April. During this study, the last exit of the Altunizade Junction before the Bridge will be open to the traffic at the same time.
- The new name of the Bosphorus Bridge was 15 July Martyrs Bridge 27/07/2016 The new name of the Bosphorus Bridge was 15 July Martyrs' Bridge: What is the new name of the Bosphorus Bridge? The question came from Prime Minister Yildirim. Prime minister; "It was decided to change the name of the Bosphorus Bridge, which was the first target of the coup plotters and our citizens were martyred as '15 July Martyrs' Bridge." said. In his statement following the meeting of the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım said, akat In order to eliminate the negative consequences of system clogging, especially in the short term, a small scale constitutional amendment can be agreed upon. But it's completely new Ancak
- 15 July Martyrs Bridge to be renewed 09/06/2017 15 July Martyrs Bridge will be renewed: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 1991 15 12 He said it would be completed in August. Minister Arslan, said in a statement, 31 July Martyrs Bridge 15 the last renewal after the last period of mastic asphalt has determined that significant deterioration in the period reported. Bridge maintenance and repair work on the 26 will begin in June, Arslan, superstructure renovation work will take place at the 12 stage. Arslan, the asphalt on the bridge with insulation and Ars
- FSM and 15 July Martyrs' Bridge Statement from the Ministry of Transport 28/06/2019 Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure 15 July Martyrs' Bridge is not working and all the lanes are open to traffic service was announced. The written statement made by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure is as follows; "In some media, there are reports that asphalt renewal and road maintenance - repair works are being done in 15 July Martyrs Bridge as well as Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. For the routine maintenance and repair of 27, some strips have been closed starting from June 2019 until 17 August 2019.
- 15 Metrobus accident at the entrance of July Martyrs' Bridge 07/11/2016 15 Metrobus accident at the entrance of July Martyrs 'Bridge: 15 At the entrance of July Martyrs' Bridge, due to an accident involving a car with metrobus, traffic intensity is experienced in the transition from Anatolia to Europe. Istanbullular started the new week again with traffic retribution. 15 July Martyrs' Bridge Beylerbeyi participation, metrobus collided with a car. Traffic from Anatolia to Europe due to the accident was locked. Nakkaştepe, Beylerbeyi, Altunizade and Camlica have also stopped traffic.
- 15 is leaving the tolls on July Martyrs' Bridge 26/01/2017 15 July Martyrs Bridge toll booths: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the 15 July Martyrs Bridge through the process of strengthening the free passage system will implement this year, he said. Minister Arslan, 15 July Martyrs' Bridge on the question of whether the lifting of the tolls on the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, giving examples of the free passage system after the introduction of the flow has increased and people's lives easier, he said. Xnumx July Martyrs Bridge in the same application that will implement the stating Arslan, "15 July Martyrs Bridge in this year, we will do the renewal. Restriction of the traffic from the renewal. Therefore for the free pass system 15-2 month"
- 15 works at the Martyrs Bridge this late at midnight 21/08/2017 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 15 July Martyrs Bridge maintenance and repair work will be completed by midnight and the bridge will be opened to the 3 lane departure, 3 lane arrival will be opened, he said. Arslan, said in a statement, the holiday before the holiday they want to give some gospel to save, 30 planned to be finished in August, but later the 25 August bridge repair work to give the good news that it will be finished by midnight. After the last renewal of the bridge in the 26 annually in the mastic asphalt as a significant deterioration of Arslan stated that they have determined, the maintenance of the bridge repair work began in June 12 son
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge Route Map 22/08/2012 bridge route map: The third bridge to Istanbul and the access routes to the ring road will be covered. 1-440 file number "North Marmara Highway Plan" was approved by 1 / 25.000 plan scale in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly last August. The plan, suspended in early September, was lifted from the hanger in early October. However, the motorway exit points and connection roads, which are of great importance for the land prices of the regions where they are located, escaped attention. Rather, the public did not know much about the issue. However, the real estate investors, especially the land brokers, are already looking for olmak
- Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge route map 22/08/2012 Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge route map Click on the map to enlarge the map
- Minister of Transport Arslan Participated in Democracy and Martyrs Rally in Izmir 08/08/2016 Minister of Transport, Arslan participated in the Democracy and Martyrs Rally in Izmir: 07.08.2016 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan participated in the “Democracy and Martyrs Rally M in Izmir. 15 July Participation against the initiative in the morning until the morning left unchanged Konak Square participated in the rally in Izmir, Turkish flags shouted slogans. Our President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the citizens who show affection, played in the rally "Turkey," then studied singing in unison. After our Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Ahmet Arslan gave a speech in the meeting area, ın Democracy and Martyrs Rally Ulaştırma continued with all enthusiasm. Highways Öte