To be employed in the service units of the Presidency of the Supreme Court; According to the results of the oral exam to be held by our Agency, 657 permanent workers (disabled) will be recruited through İŞKUR within the scope of Article 4/D of Law No. 4857, Labor Law No. 6 and Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment of Workers in Public Institutions and Organizations.
Permanent worker cadres and application requirements will be published on the İŞKUR website. Candidates who meet the conditions will be able to apply to Ankara İŞKUR Provincial Directorate - Çankaya Service Center between 21.11.2022 and 25.11.2022 in person or by logging in to the "Job Seeker" link on the internet address of iskur.gov.tr with their TR ID number and password.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1. Being a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Freedom of Profession and Arts of Foreigners of Turkish Noble, and Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces,
2. Not to be deprived of public rights,
3. Having completed the age of 21.11.2022 as of the first application date of the exam (18),
4. Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, breach of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling,
5. Not being dismissed from public institutions and organizations for any reason from his duty or profession,
6. Not to be related to military service for male candidates (to be done, suspended or exempted)
7. To graduate from the school (department/programme) determined for application as of the application deadline and to have other required documents,
8. Not to receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,
9. Having a positive result as a result of the Security Investigation and Archive Research,
10. To have a document showing the priority status specified in the first paragraph of Article 5 of the aforementioned Regulation, among the candidates who have the priority right in employment,