With the circular of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, a curfew will be imposed throughout Istanbul this weekend starting from 11:21.00 on Friday night, December 14th, until 05.00:XNUMX on Monday, December XNUMXth. In this context, our weekend travel schedules have been updated as follows.
To be valid on Saturday and Sunday;
Our lines listed below will serve with a frequency of 06.00 minutes between 24.00-20. As of Monday, December 14, it will be operated on weekdays in accordance with the restriction rules as previously published.
Lines to be operated at 20-minute intervals on the weekend:
- M1A Yenikapı-Ataköy / Şirinevler
- M1B Yenikapi-Kirazli
- M2 Yenikapi-Haciosman
- M3 Kirazli-Olympic-Basaksehir
- M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantep to
- M5 Uskudar-Cekmekoy
- M7 Mecidiyekoy-Mahmutbey
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcı on
- T4 Topkapi-Masjid-i Selam
Our lines listed below will not operate on Saturday and Sunday. As of Monday, December 14 at 06.00, the trips will be carried out as previously published.
- M6 Levent-Hisarüstü / Boğaziçi University metro,
- F1 Taksim-Kabataş funicular,
- T3 Kadıköy-Fashion tram,
- TF1 Maçka-Taşkışla cable car,
- Our TF2 Eyüp-Piyer Loti ropeway lines will not be operated. Our citizens can use IETT vehicles that serve on the same routes as our closed lines.
Regulations have been made in the entry-exit areas of some of our stations within the framework of curfew restrictions. You can query the regulated stations and entries-exits by clicking this link.
For our citizens who will use the subway and trams due to their mandatory duties during the restriction, 2 operational and technical employees will continue to serve Istanbul every day for 1.468 days.