Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services, announced the minimum wage that will be valid as of January 1, 2021 to the press.
What Was the 2021 Minimum Wage?
The decision on the minimum wage, which concerns 7 million people, has been announced. Zehra Zümrüt Selçuk, Minister of Family, Labor and Social Services, announced that the minimum wage increase for 2021 was determined as gross 2021 thousand 3 lira 577 kuruş, net 50. 2 lira 825 kuruş for 90. Minister Selcuk, "The minimum wage has increased by 500 lira compared to last year, it has increased by 21,56 percent." used the expressions.
Minister Selçuk used the expressions "The recommendations were handled comprehensively" regarding the minimum wage hike. Minister Selçuk said, “There is short work allowance and cash support. These supports are resources directly transferred to our employees. " said.
Selçuk said, “The net minimum wage for a married worker with 3 children will be 3.013,72 TL. He spoke.
How Much Was 2021 AGI?
- Single 268,162 TL
- Unemployed spouse 321,97 TL
- Unemployed spouse with 1 child 362,22 TL
- Unemployed spouse with 2 child 402,47 TL
- Unemployed spouse with 3 child 456,12 TL
- Unemployed spouse with 4 child 456,12 TL
- Unemployed spouse with 5 child 456,12 TL
- Married and spouse working 268,162 TL
- Married and working spouse with 1 child 308,55 TL
- Employed spouse with 2 children 348,80
- Married and working spouse with 3 child 402,47 TL
- Married and working spouse with 4 child 429,30 TL
- Married and working spouse with 5 child 456,12 TL