The Agri-Food and Cold Chain Logistics Symposiums, since 2010, bring together academicians who are interested in agri-food and cold chain logistics and supply chain management issues and practitioners to create an environment where they can discuss the latest developments in these fields and exchange information. It is regulated.
This year, the symposium will be held online on Thursday, November 12, 2020, in collaboration with the Logistics Association and Maltepe University, with the theme "From Soil to Nutrition".
- 09:30 - 09:40 Dr. Atiye TÜMENBATUR (Symposium President, Maltepe University)
- 09:40 - 09:50 Prof. Dr. Mehmet TANYAŞ (President of Logistics Association)
- 09:50 - 10:00 Prof. Dr. Şahin KARASAR (Rector, Maltepe University)
FIRST SESSION: AGRICULTURE-FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN
Moderator: Prof. Dr. Mehmet TANYAŞ Maltepe University, Head of International Trade and Logistics Department
- 10:00 - 10:25 Emrah İNCE, Tekfen Agricultural Research, Production and Marketing Inc., General Manager, “Agricultural R&D, Sustainability and Innovation”
- 10:25 - 10:50 Ozan DİREN, DİMES General Manager, “Cooperatives and Incentives in the Agricultural Products Sector:
Problems and Suggestions "
- 10:50 - 11:15 Melih ŞAHİNÖZ, Head of Out-of-Home Consumption Suppliers Association, "Trust and Reliable Supplier Certification Program in Supply Chain"
- 11:15 - 11:40 Cem RODOSLU, MIGROS CMO
- 11:40 - 12:05 Dr. Lecturer Member Atiye TÜMENBATUR, Maltepe University "Integrated Supply Chain Design in Agriculture-Food Sector"
SECOND SESSION: COOPERATIVES AND DIGITALIZATION IN THE AGRICULTURE-FOOD SECTOR
Moderator: Dr. Hamit VANLI Maltepe University, Department of International Trade and Logistics, Faculty Member
- 13:00 - 13:30 Huzeyfe YILMAZ, TARNET General Manager
- 13:30 - 14:00 Nuriye ÜNLÜ, TÜBİTAK BİLGEM YTE Deputy Manager "Agricultural Credit Digital Transformation Planning Project with an Enterprise Architecture Approach"
- 14:00 - 14:30 Prof.Dr. Mehmet TANYAŞ, Maltepe University Faculty Member and LODER President, "Food Valleys"
- 14: 30- 15:00 Prof. Dr. Gülçin BÜYÜKÖZKAN, Galatasaray University Faculty of Engineering and Technology Dean - LODER Vice President "Sustainable Agriculture with Digital Technologies"
- 15:00 - 15:15 CALL
THIRD SESSION: HEALTHY NUTRITION IN OUTBREAK
Moderator: Dr. Atiye TÜMENBATUR Maltepe University, Department of International Trade and Logistics, Faculty Member
- 15:15 - 15:45 Dr. Lecturer Fatih Öner Kaya, Maltepe University Hospital - Internal Medicine
- 15:45 - 16:15 Özgür Aşçıoğlu, Chef Des Rotisseur “The rules of COVID 19 Health Rules in the World and in Our Country
Application in Kitchens "
- 16:15 - 16:45 Dr. Lecturer Merve Öksüz, Maltepe University, Department of Gastronomy and Culinary Arts "The Importance of Eco-Gastronomy in Sustainability"