Against the New Democracy government's 'Growth Act', railway workers in Athens announced that they will strike 24 hourly.
Employees of the subway, tram, bus and trolleybus in Athens announced that they will participate in an 24-hour strike to protest the New Democracy (ND) government's 'Growth Act' provisions. The strike will take place on Tuesday on the Kifissia-Piraeus urban electric railway (ISAP) and the capital's public transport.
On the same day, ferries and ferries at the port will also be anchored, and maritime workers will not be operating from 6 on Tuesday to 6 on Wednesday.
Greek ferry captains recently announced that they will be on strike. (haber.sol)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- French Railway Workers Preparing for 36 Day Strike 02/04/2018 In France, the national rail transport agency SNCF employees start the 3 month-long work-off actions on Monday. Officials of 3 77 3 April, Tuesday, the operators of the 36 will participate in the strike by warning the citizens of France seriously warned against serious traffic. In the context of the so-called "Railway Struggle", employees of the organization will organize a total of XNUMX days of work during the next XNUMX month. SNCF employees are reacting to the bill by President Emmanuel Macron, which will open the way for privatizing French railways. Macron also wants to change the special status of the railroad workers. It is quite a physical job that the railway workers who work with night and weekend shifts işte
- Transportation Park Workers Getting Ready to Strike 08/05/2019 The Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Rail-Is Union, which is organized in Transportation Park, and the local-Sen employer union, is blocked. Workplace representative Halit Turan said İşyeri We have a thousand members in Transportation Park. If our demands are not accepted, we will go on strike edilme. SHOULD INCREASE IN THE BRANCH Branch Center Rail-Work Union in Adapazari Kocaeli Transportation Park Workplace Representative Halit Turan, the employer union with the Local-You could not compromise, he said. Responding to the questions of our newspaper, Turan said, yanıt Our demands are very reasonable and humane. We have a thousand members in Transportation Park. Our salaries are the minimum wage, ie 2020 TL. With the other social rights, the total number of 2 thousand 750 TL is reached. Our demand, our salaries 3 tal
- Railway Workers in France Strike 13/06/2013 Railway Workers in France Go Strike Workers oppose the project of the socialist government to unite different railroad companies in the country. The strike is expected to be paralyzed across the country, especially due to high speed train transportation. The National Railway Authority announced that only 10 will serve the 4 high-speed train due to the strike tomorrow. The strike between France and Italy and Switzerland will be canceled by half. The strike is not expected to affect high-speed train services from France to Belgium and the UK. Because of the strike, night trains between France and Spain will be canceled.
- Railroad Workers in France Attended 01/06/2016 Railway Workers in France Attend: The workers who are organized to protest the labor law reform in France and are spreading throughout the country today, are also participating in the railway workers. Today, railway workers are taking part in the strikes that have been organized in France to protest the labor law reform and spread throughout the country. Due to the shortage of fuel in the country with the refinery workers going on strike, the public preferred railroads in recent weeks. Strikes launched against the changes the government wanted to make in the labor law had already spread to the transport sector. The inclusion of railway workers has paralyzed transportation in the country. A lot of trains in the area have reduced expeditions. Air France pilots Air
- Railway Workers Strike in Spain 01/08/2019 In Spain, 700 train expedition was canceled due to a strike called by General Work Confederation (CGT) to which railway workers are affiliated. The General Labor Confederation union (CGT) is seeking a resolution of items such as low bonus rates, outsourcing and lack of personnel. It was announced that after the trade union's strike decision between 12.00 and 16.00 and 20.00 and 24.00, 700 was canceled from freight, passenger, commuter and high speed train services in the country. General Business Confederation union (CGT)…