HT19 IU Cerrahpasa - Cumhuriyet Neighborhood metrobus line flights started.
IETT'dan description as follows;
HT19 IU Cerrahpasa - Cumhuriyet Mah. Our Metrobus line will start to serve as of 25.09.2019 date.
Hattımız, Karaağaç Köy Yolu - Alkent - Tree Houses - Kıraç Sapağı - Hadımköy Yolu - Beylikdüzü (E5) - Cumhuriyet Mah. route.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Metrobus release from Karsan, which won IETT's Metrobus tender | Metrobus tender 27/07/2012 . It is not the right approach to compare the vehicles currently being used in the Metrobus line with the vehicles under the tender, technically or economically, rob said Karsan, who won the tender for IETT's Metrobus. In a written statement from Karsan, it was stated that the most economical offer was given by IKT for the purchase of 200 units of natural gas from the IETT, and the most economical offer for 250 pieces of bellows bus procurement tenders was given by Karsan. The tender process is not completed yet and the process is ongoing. 25 July 2012 is in the press on Wednesday as a result of the ongoing bus tender…
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobus Trial Flights Started 04/08/2012 Mayor of Beylikdüzü Yusuf Uzun, city council members, muhtars and representatives of non-governmental organizations, Avcılar-Beylikdüzü metrobus trial commencement of the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş. According to a written statement from the municipality, Yusuf Uzun and his delegation visited Topbas in his office in Florya. Long, metrobus was added to Beylikdüzü in the name of all residents of the county on behalf of the Mayor conveyed his thanks. Topbas said that they will continue to serve for Istanbul, with the Beylikdüzü flights metrobus one direction 33 thousand people per hour, he said. Topbaş, who stated that the region has won a new challenge with the project…
- Gölbaşı-AŞTİ metrobus service began 10/12/2012 Gölbaşı-AŞTİ metrobüs flights started Metrobüs'le transportation system 'pilot application' Gölbaşı-AŞTİ metrobus flights began. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, General Directorate of EGO, quick and comfortable travel facilities 'metrobus transport system' in the pilot application Gölbasi-ASTİ metrobus flights began. The General Directorate of EGO continues its activities to make urban transportation more comfortable and faster. New applications are being implemented in order to provide the most efficient service to the BRTs participating in EGO's fleet with Europe's most environmentally friendly fleet. One of these applications 'transport system' is now serving between Gölbaşı AŞTİ. With the metrobuses, which shorten the time between Gölbaşı and the city center, Göl
- Last Minute: Some Metrobus Expeditions Started 01/05/2013 Some Metrobus Expeditions Begins: 1 May measures within the scope of the metrobus expeditions Beylikdüzü - Topkapi line normal flights began. According to the statement made by the Istanbul Governor's Office, it was decided to launch metrobus flights on the Beylikdüzü-Topkapı line, which was canceled within the scope of security measures. The statement, the other measures taken regarding the transportation is reported as of this hour. Source: Hürriyet