The train wreck in Çorlu was almost a year away. However, the trains still show a dangerous appearance in the Thrace region. The lack of screws to secure the rails to the sleepers in the Muratlı district of Tekirdağ invites new accidents.
Published in Tekirdağ Muratlı Service Newspaper evaluated the complaints and examined the railways. 8 On July 2018, near the Sarilar district between Muratlı and Çorlu districts, 25 displayed the breakage of the traverse screws near the place where the boiler came from in the media.
Every day, some screws were missing on the tracks where the 2-3 train service was carried out and some of them were lost. Even though the screws were said to have been stolen, the broken screws showed that the only problem was not theft. Some sleepers were cracked.
It was also the criticism that the guards of the road guards who made road control on the train lines were lifted five years ago.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Hangar Danger in Söke Train Station 22/11/2014 The Hangar Danger in Söke Train Station: The restoration work and landscaping planned to be constructed on the grounds that it posed a danger in the train station in Söke district of Aydın was left to 2015. TCDD 3. The works which are expected to be tendered for 2013 million TL in 10 by the Regional Directorate were not made this year. Garda every day a little more collapsing to the face of the hangar is not taken any measures. Stating that the surrounding area and hangar of the Gar district governor Mehmet Demirezer, the tender said they hope to be launched in 2015. Minister of European Affairs Volkan Bozkır, Governor of Aydın Emir Durmaz and Avrupa
- Stray horses in Karsta are spreading danger 18/04/2014 Stray horses in Karsta are throwing danger: The horses left unattended in Kars give the drivers a hard time and invite accidents. Stray horses going on the Kars-Ardahan highway continue to be dangerous. Horses on the highway and empty areas of life on the side of the road from time to time in groups of sudden emergence of groups in the traffic while endangering the drivers, causing a difficult time. The horses left on the road by the villagers unraveled cause traffic accidents, especially at night. Expressing that they experienced the same difficulties at many points in Kars, the drivers asked the authorities to find a solution to this problem, in particular by contacting the village headmen. The horses suddenly ın
- Vanda Highway Stones are in danger 05/05/2014 Stones falling on the Vanda Highway are Dangerous: The stones falling on the road as a result of the melting of the snow on the slopes of the mountains in the high areas with the warming of the weather in Van, is threatening. After the long winter, with the spring month, the snow was warmed and the snow was melting. 2985 Altitude Karapet Pass, located on Van-Bahçesaray highway, is not missing from the snow of the year. When the weather heats, the stones on the slopes of the mountains, which are softened by the melting snow, make them feel dangerous by falling on the highway. Roads 8 Regional Directorate of roads, cleaning vehicles from time to time with the passers-by drivers, the minute away from the danger is getting rid of.
- Primitive Ropeways Danger 22/05/2014 Primitive Ropeways Danger Dangerous: Rize Mechanical Engineers Chamber President Metin Bıçakçı who explained that 'Varangel', which is used extensively in Eastern Black Sea region and called as 'Varangel' in the region, posed great danger to life and property security, evaluated primitive ropeway as 'Live Bomb', achieving a standard. he said. 20 THOUSAND PREMIUMS IN THE REGION 10 thousand numbers in Rize, and the region across the region 20 Rize Chamber of Mechanical Engineers who made explanations about the ropeway that reached the first text Bıçakcı, the report they are investigating the report, causing a large number of mortal and fatal accidents that are aiming to draw attention to the danger of varangel he said. ...
- Signals of signaling lights are dangerous 07/08/2014 The signaling lights lead to danger: in the center of Ağrı the signaling lights on the Four Roads lead to danger over asphalt. At the Dörtyol intersection on Kağızman Avenue, which is one of the busiest streets of Ağrı, the cables of the signaling lights with 250 volts flow over the asphalt road. Since the end of winter, these cables have been on the asphalt citizens who said, the pain should be taken as soon as the municipality said. Citizens told me that the 250 volt cables were broken and the cables would be broken when no precautions were taken. Citizens who stated that there will be trouble with the destruction of the cables, because of the heavy rains Kab
- Tourist center Kapuz the ruined bridge threatens 26/08/2014 The tourist center Kapuzbaşı bridge at the end of a dangerous journey: the tourists reach the Kapuzbaşı Waterfalls at the end of a long journey, can not hide their admiration in the face of natural beauty. However, because the roads are narrow and winding, there are not enough picnic tables in the area, one has to cross the bridge to be demolished and the parking lot problem, visitors think that these beauties are marred. The area where Kapuzbaşı Waterfalls, famous for pouring down from the source as it falls, welcomes many local and foreign tourists every year. In summer, especially when the weather is hot, the number of visitors reaches the highest number. Expats are not returning to the countries they work without seeing this place. While this is the case Hal
- D-650 highway deteriorating retaining wall danger 16/02/2015 D-650 highway deteriorating the retaining wall collapses: Bilecik-Sogut road crossing of the D-650 highway from Istanbul to Eskisehir and Antalya is dangerous as a result of landslide. In the Bilecik-Söğüt road section of the D-650 highway, the retaining wall collapsed as a large portion of the filling soil underneath the road slipped. Due to the fact that it was very soft and could not withstand the melting snow waters, the floating soil destroyed the retaining wall, which was made of stone to support the road. As a result of the collapse of the building with no other way to stay, a danger for thousands of vehicles passing through the road. As a result of the slip of the highways, the roadside puts the signboard with pontoon and this strip Kar
- Destructed Bridge 30/03/2015 The Destructed Bridge is Danger: The bridge on the Zap water on the Hakkari-Çukurca highway is damaged and the bridge is damaged. The town of Üzümcü on the Hakkari-Çukurca highway in the town of Çimenli, on the other hand, indicates that hundreds of vehicles have passed over the bridge that passes through the bridge. The villagers said, Hakk The bridge which was built on Zap water years ago provides transportation to Hakkari-Çukurca and Şırnak highway. As a result of the increase in the water flow rate and the passing of heavy goods vehicles, the bridge is damaged and it is dangerous. In addition, the bridge is very narrow and even two vehicles are difficult to pass side by side Ayrıca
- İkizçay Bridge threatens 28/04/2015 İkizçay Bridge is threatening: The barriers that are damaged by the bridges on the bridge at the entrance of Ersizlerdere village of Küre district of Kastamonu scare the citizens. The barriers that are damaged as a result of accidents on the bridge at the entrance of Ersizlerdere Village of the Küre district of Kastamonu scares the citizens. Küre-İnebolu highway road linking the bridge that is damaged as a result of accidents in the bridge waiting to be repaired. Citizens are feeling uneasy because of accidents that have taken place on the bridge that has not been in service for a long time. Citizens who said that a catastrophic loss of life and property could occur, invited officials to work on the bridge as soon as possible.
- Rocks Falling Danger 03/06/2015 Rocks Falling on the Highway Danger: Dangers of rock in the landslide on the Yıldızeli-Sivas Highway are threatening. Yildizeli-Sivas Highway 12. Kilometers Years of the slope of the slopes falling to the main road because of the various parts of the accident occurred. In the landslide area, which is located at the cornering point and not noticed by the drivers, the highways are only trying to take measures by cleaning. Particularly when the precipitation is abundant, rock fragments from the height of 10 meters fall in the middle of the road. Despite the expansion of the road around 3 years after the work in this landslide in the region of the road does not take any measures against the drivers react. Highways 16. District Directorate Province Bölge
- The transitions of the citizens on the İZBAN line are threatening 02/10/2012 The transitions of the citizens to the İZBAN line are threatening with their own opportunities. Those who use these passages are gambling with your life rather than walking them. If you ask a question geçiş What are you clapping in İzmir? Ları, İZBAN comes at the beginning of my answer. IZBAN is a real source of pride because we cannot finish it. However, the difficulties are still not resolved. I'm talking about the neighborhoods that IZBAN has divided into two in Gaziemir. 50 meters away from the neighbor can walk to the neighboring citizens. The same problem has been experienced since İZBAN was introduced. There are still overpasses, bridges. So what does Gaziemirli do? With the transitions to the train line, the citizen enters the electric current. Train crash Tren
- Ödemiş's Dutlu Level Crossing is Dangerous 17/07/2013 Ödemiş's Dutlu Level Crossing is Dangerous: 107. Pits in the level crossing at Dutlu Kuyu in the kilometer area and the slippery ground are dangerous. Last day, a truck loaded with lure was removed with the help of a crane on the railway track, "This level crossing, due to the breeding activities carried out by TCDD during the year has been raised because of the difficulties of passing vehicles," he said. Mustafa Cancenkol, who stated that the bait trucks coming from the level crossing to the poultry farm, the vehicles carrying the agricultural workers and other vehicles could not use this passage, said, çift These level crossings are soon in
- Level crossing in Tire district of İzmir 18/07/2013 In the Tire district of İzmir, the Level Crossing is Dangerous: The deterioration of the high-level crossing at the waiting area of Tire district of İzmir gives the drivers a hard time. The rubber material that is above the asphalt level invites accidents. Some car drivers are trying to change the lane, while some drivers are not aware of the situation and pass over the rubber material. Highways officials said that the fault was not in their responsibility and that they had reported the fault to the Directorate of TCDD 3. TCDD officials did not come up with an explanation.
- Uncontrolled Level Crossing 26/09/2014 Uncontrolled Level Crossing Danger Danger: In Mersin yesterday evening a motorcycle driver lost his life uncontrolled level crossing, the danger continues to scatter. The center of the Mediterranean Freedom Neighborhood Keresteciler Site behind the uncontrolled level crossing, in the area ... Yesterday in Mersin a motorcycle driver uncontrolled level crossing, lost his life, continues to scare the danger. Central Mediterranean district Freedom District Keresteciler Site behind the uncontrolled level crossing, the citizens of the region has become the nightmarish dream. The 2 level is closed to vehicle traffic years ago, but the pedestrian crossing continues actively in the level crossing, especially during school distribution for students traf
- Level Crossing Danger 21/06/2016 Level Crossing Danger Danger: In the district center of Aşkale district of Şafak, the passage of the TCDD roads is almost an invitation to death. Neighborhood residents passing the train and pedestrians to pass a healthy way and traffic flow in the arms of the 1 more than a week, indicating that they wanted to take measures on the issue. Neighborhood residents have contacted the relevant units but no one was interested in expressing, especially in the arms of the vehicles that create a great danger to be made as soon as possible wanted.
- Tram in Izmir is in danger 18/08/2016 Tramway Study in Izmir is Dangerous: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has started Konak and Karsiyaka Tramway Project last year to relieve urban traffic, but it is claimed that there are not enough measures to ensure the safety of life and property of the people passing through the line as well as the security of work and workers in the construction area. It was. The materials used in the construction of random and existing green space is left in a way to destroy the ground, indicating that the construction area is trying to close the barriers of demonstration Ali Riza Avcan, the photos of the allegations after the Izmir Governor's Office and the Metropolitan filed a complaint. Warning signs insufficient to fly in the tram line returning to the lake in summer hal
- Elevator At The Metrobus Stop Is Danger 10/08/2017 A child's hand was stuck in the door of the elevator at the Metbüs Stop Station in Cihangir University Quarter. Craftsmen who rescued the child said that often such accidents happened in the Cihangir University Quarter Metrobus Stop in the elevator when a child's hand was squeezed into the door of the door moments of fear. Then the tradesmen in the area tried to open the door. The child's hand was hardly removed by the ambulance from the scene of the child was taken to the hospital. The frequent traders of the region who are speaking about the incident, "These cases are experienced frequently here, especially when the children open the door between the hand and the door is squeezed between the door.
- Kelkit Road Danger 22/05/2014 Kelkit Road Danger: Saadet Party (SP) Gumushane Province Attorney Akın Demir, said the Gümüşhane-Erzincan highway returned to the mole, stating that the road works here returned to crushing and torment, he said. Demir, praising the split road works from Köstere to Gümüşhane, said that this road and the ring road project will contribute to the development as well as adding a beauty to Gümüşhane, and he said that it is a pleasure to see such important projects progressing rapidly. In spite of all these beauties, it is a pity that the road works which started after Akçakale village and continued in the direction of Kelkit and Bayburt are not done at the same speed and effort anan
- Death Path Danger 23/10/2014 Danger of Death Path: Hakkarili construction technician Yalcin Aalal, his father lost the accident in the street around 7 for nearly a year was not taken any measures. Construction technician Yalçın Önal, who lost his father Cemil Önal who was the chairman of the Chamber of Agriculture at the crossroads where there is an intersection of the 7 separate road at the Sancar Avenue in the Dağgöl District, crossed the road with a large area, is on the way. He reacted to the Branch Chief. Önal, indicating the street where his father lost his life, Dağgöl neighborhood, on the Relationship Sancar Caddesi Hakkari-Van highway, which provides transportation to many neighborhoods, especially in the middle of the street, there are no signs in the belly, he said. Önal, Ön This Ön
- The road without pavement is dangerous for students 06/11/2014 The road without a sidewalk paves the way for students: In the Siverek district of Şanlıurfa, on the way to school, the students go to school on the busy and narrow road. Students in Siverek district have to walk on the narrow and busy Siverek-Çermik Road due to the lack of pavement on the route. On the highway, there are about one thousand 800 students, Türk Telekom High School, Private Farabi Health Vocational High School, Central Anatolian High School and Science High School. A significant portion of the students of the Central Anatolian and Science High Schools especially go to the left and right of the school. No pavement or walking area at all Kaldır
- The Bridge at the Village Entrance to Keşanda 10/02/2015 The bridge at the entrance of the village of Kashan Danger Danger: The cracks in the bridge at the entrance of Camlica Village of Edirne to the town of Keşan intimidate the citizens. The bridge between the Bahçeköy and the village of Çamlıca connects the path between the entrance of the bridge in the connection occurred. Due to the cracks in the bridge that has not been in service for a long time, the people of the village feel uneasy. The villagers, who said that a catastrophic loss of life and property could occur, invited the officials to work on the bridge as soon as possible.
- D-650 Highway Dropping Retaining Wall 25/02/2015 D-650 Highway Danger Danger: The D-650 highway extending from Istanbul to Eskişehir and Antalya is threatened by the landslide of Bilecik-Söğüt. Bilecik-Sogut road crossing of D-650 highway, which extends from Istanbul to Eskisehir and Antalya, is a danger as a result of landslide. In the Bilecik-Söğüt road section of the D-650 highway, the retaining wall collapsed as a large portion of the filling soil underneath the road slipped. Due to the fact that it was very soft and could not withstand the melting snow waters, the floating soil destroyed the retaining wall, which was made of stone to support the road. As a result of the collapse of the building, there are no other buildings, and thousands of vehicles pass by bir
- Intersection Danger 10/04/2013 Central District 22. The intersection on the street causes drivers and pedestrians to live in danger. The intersection on the street causes vehicle drivers to experience the danger of pedestrians. In the intersection part of the road, there is no sign and no lamp to warn the vehicles, which increases the risk of accidents. Citizens and vehicle owners who stated that many accidents occurred at this intersection in the past, ul It is impossible to prevent accidents that may occur unless a warning sign or lamp is placed here. We ask the authorities to take action to prevent possible accidents that may occur here. This intersection is very dangerous for us and for pedestrians. Bu Source: pond
- Uncompleted Gulf Road Junction 20/05/2014 Uncompleted Gulf Road Interchange Danger: The road that cannot be completed at the Entur Junction of the E-87 Highway, which transfers vehicles from Bursa direction to Çanakkale and Edremit Bay, is threatening. The fact that the construction of the E-87 Highway's Upper Road, which has been continuing for some time, cannot continue, creates serious dangers with the approaching of the summer season. Finally, a traffic accident that occurred at an intersection at noon and a car and motorcycle collided with the inhabitants of the region infuriated. Motorists were injured in the accident after the accident, voicing the reaction of the citizens of the road construction of the construction of the pole of the road construction work could not be completed due to the lack of transport said. With the completion of the road construction iş
- Hakkari-Çukurca road threatens 29/05/2015 The Hakkari-Çukurca road is threatening: Due to the lack of any barriers or measures on the sharp winding road along the Zap River in Hakkari-Çukurca, dozens of vehicles are thrown into the river every year. Authorities remain silent for the road with a grave of 7 people in the last month. Hakkari-Çukurca, Yeniköprü-Yuksekova highways every year due to the irresponsibility of the authorities and unaccounted for many accidents occur. In the last 10 year, dozens of vehicles flew to Zap River on the Çukurca-Hakkari and Yeniköprü-Yüksekova highway and dozens died in these accidents. The funerals in the vehicles flying to the river were found to be high because of the high flow rate and the steepness of the terrain.