The 44 bus stops at the crossroads of the metrobus line that connects the two sides of Istanbul by road. The IMM will hold a tender for the construction in April and the contractor 12 will make the overpasses suitable for the disabled.
SözcüAccording to Özlem GÜVEMLİ, the 2007 station, which was opened in 52 in the first phase and reached to 44 km today, was put into service in 2012. 950 has been on the agenda again after the opening of the overpasses of the line between the Beylikdüzü-Söğütlüçeşme and 12 thousand passengers. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, metrobus stations will be held in the tender for the transition to the disabled, announced that a tender will be made. According to the announcement, UM Construction of steel and concrete pedestrian overpasses on the road to Metrobus across Istanbul y will be held on April 8. The company, which won the tender for 2019 pen work, is planned to make the overpasses on the 39 day suitable for disabled use. The company will start working after the implementation projects are approved. Detailed projects stage will be presented to IMM.
THE FIRST STAGE OPENED IN 2007
Construction of the Metrobus line, which is the most widely used transportation system in Istanbul, started in 2007. The first stage of 18,3 km between Topkapı and Avcılar was launched on 17 September 2007. The second leg of the Metrobus, Zincirlikuyu foot 8, was opened on September 2008 and the number of stops increased to 25. Sogutlucesme, the third stage of the Metrobus line, was put into service on 3 March 2009 and the two sides of Istanbul were connected. The basis of the route of Avcılar-Beylikdüzü route was laid on 15 March 2011. Today, the total length of 52 km number of stops to the 44 19 2012 the whole line was opened on July XNUMX.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tender Announcement: Steel and Reinforced Pedestrian Overpasses will be constructed on Metrobus Road 22/03/2019 Steel and reinforced concrete pedestrian overpasses will be built on the Metrobus road ISTANBUL METROBUS ROADS AND STEEL AND REINFORCED CONCRETE PIPE CONSTRUCTION CONSTRUCTION construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2019 / 102279 1-Administration a) Address: Hacıahmet Mh. Muhsin Yazicioglu Cad. No: 1 K.4 34440 Kasımpaşa BEYOĞLU / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2124494635 - 2124495067 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç) Internet where the tender document can be seen No
- Overpasses of highways and railways 24/05/2012 The "Life-Facilitating Overpasses Project", which includes large-scale social areas to be built on top of roads and railways, is waiting to be implemented. The President of the Board of Directors of Noya Group and the architect of the project Çetin Ateş told AA correspondent that karşı Project of Easier Easier Life karşı will expand the 2-3 meters wide overpasses which are used for crossing the state and municipalities. social areas and income-generating overpasses, he said. "Unfortunately, public transport to respond to needs, poor quality, overpasses and pauses turned into troubles due to pauses," he said.
- Trains and Overpasses 21/12/2014 Trams and Overpasses of the Kadıköy: We live in the province of Kocaeli Province as of the 1985 year, within a long period of time (Although it is not capable of trying to bring journalism together) as a continuous movement of Kocaeli and the town of 12 If we have 10 people who are living in our one-to-one development, we see ourselves in this group of 10 people. In order to manage a city, the team coming to work, on the one hand, produces solutions to meet basic needs such as infrastructure-sewer-road-water, which is known by almost everyone, and on the other hand, hemen Albenili-shooting center hemen.
- New Pedestrian Overpasses Entered Service in Konya 08/04/2019 Piri Reis Pedestrian Overpass on Istanbul Road and Harmancık Pedestrian Crossing over Antalya Road were completed by Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Büyükşehir started the construction of a new pedestrian overpass in front of MEDAŞ. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Uğur Ibrahim Altay, Konya, which is very important for the transportation of the New YHT Station under the foundation of the sub-passage to contribute to city transportation, said they continue to invest. Altay, Piri Reis Pedestrian Crossing and Antalya Road Harmancık Pedestrian Crossing on Istanbul Road, Altay stated that İstanbul Piri Reis İstanbul
- Level crossings will be transformed into an overpass or an automatic barrier gate 17/02/2012 A TCDD providing information to reporters General Director Süleyman Karaman, Turkey High Speed Train (YHT) included a total of 11 thousand 940 kilometer railway line is located, he said that this figure is aiming to increase 2023 thousand 25 kilometers up to 940 years. In this context, to 2023 years, in line where traffic is dense, grade crossings sub-overpass or automatic barriers accidents transforming into a passage describing the purpose of minimizing Karaman, the railway network in Turkey, he said 3 thousand 415 level crossings found. One of them, the protection system of the thousand 54 level crossings, pointing to the establishment of Karaman, unprotected free cross marking level crossing number Bun
- Metrobus overpasses in the fish farm (Photo Gallery) 06/02/2013 Metrobus overpass fish farm In Istanbul, the connection between Şirinevler and Ataköy is located at the top gate, where people are experiencing morning and evening traffic. Passing the 50 meter pedestrian overpass in 5 minutes. Şirinevler, which is one of the busiest transfer points of the city, attracts citizens from the pedestrian overpass that is used to reach the metro, metrobus and minibus stops at work and work hours during the work hours. experienced, elderly and disabled citizens face the danger of being crushed. Peddlers are not only on the Şirinevler upper gate, but Sey
- Sakarya Rail Train Sets for Disabled People 16/01/2013 Sakarya rail train sets suitable for the disabled Mayor Toçoğlu, planned to be given to the light rail system, asked his followers through the social media. Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Zeki Toçoğlu, said in a statement about the name of the city light rail system will be given a survey study, he said. Emphasizing that there are some alternatives as the name Toçoğlu, '' AdaRay, Sakray, Ray54, KentRay, SaRay, SakaRay, ÇarkRay, RayAda, KentRay. Of course, these alternatives can be reproduced, '' he said. This service will benefit from the Sakarya because of citizens to draw their attention on the work they do a study on twitter toçoğlu Toçoğlu, said: '' Our people name this system al
- İzmir Metro and İZBAN Still Not Suitable for Disabled 22/03/2016 Izmir Metro and İZBAN are still not suitable for people with disabilities: Izmir, road, pavement and transportation vehicles are full of obstacles saying that the White Moon Visually Impaired Association Izmir Branch President Salih Arikan, the municipalities to take measures to take the measures they want to contribute to the lives of people with disabilities Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2-5 November dates Engelsizmir Congress, while preparing to do, the scenes in the city caused the reaction of the disabled. Lack of yellow lines on many pavements turned into a trap due to occupations, lack of sound warning system in traffic lights, and deficiencies in regulations for disabled people in Metro and Izban drew attention. White Moon Visually Impaired Association Izmir Branch President Salih Arıkan, will be held in the congress Beyaz
- Akçaray's Tram Stations Are Made in Handicap 05/06/2017 Akçaray's tram stops are being made in accordance with the disabled: Akçaray Tramway works constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kocaeli continue the installation of the stations. On the route where the 11 station will be located, the work continues in a frenetic manner. Stops are designed for the use of disabled citizens. STATIONS ARE COVERED In the works, coating works are continuing at the stations. Four different types of platforms have been developed. 5 meters, 4,5 meters, 4 meters and 2,5 meters will be the side platforms. Beams will be made in 50 meters long. Disabled ramp, the outer covers of the platforms where disability lines will be ordered were ordered. STOPPING ASSEMBLY TO DO 4 AC
- Metrobus stayed on the road, Metrobus took life rob Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Bringing new standards for Metrobus drivers 04/04/2013 IETT has come to the end of the study which has been started to evaluate and certify the competencies of the drivers working on the metrobus line where the daily 750 thousand people are transported and formed the bin Metrobus Driver National Vocational Standard İ. IETT General Directorate, which was authorized by the Vocational Qualifications Authority (MYK) to determine the national occupational standard of the BRT driver, recently completed the occupational standards of the BRT driver under the protocol signed on 29 August 2012. Minibus driver, School Service Truck Driver of Public Personnel Service Truck Driver and is to prepare the bus driver standards of Turkey Tradesmen and Artisans Confederation (TESK) and the protocol signed IETT, the process of preparation of these four standards ...
- Level Crossings are Secured in Batman 09/11/2018 TCDD 5. The Regional Directorate makes level crossings safe in Batman. It found that to secure the level crossing over the train tracks and the Republic of Turkey in order to minimize the accident State Railways (TCDD) 's study was initiated by Batman. The excavations were initiated in the Municipality Junction. It was announced that a machine warning system and camera system will be installed. Source: www.batmansonsoz.net
- New pedestrian overpasses will be built for Konya tram line passing through Nalçacı 13/06/2012 Dr. Nalçacı Street The pedestrian overpass in front of the Faruk Sükan Maternity Hospital was located on the same street near the Safety Junction. The overpass was old, worn and destroyed. The pedestrian overpasses, which the citizens were anxious to use to cross the road safely, were completely destroyed recently. Municipal teams, breaking down these two pedestrian overpass, leading to a major catastrophe, the flow of heavy traffic flow in the confrontation of the problem emerged confidently. Both the traffic flows intensively and on the road with the tram line, the pedestrians in
- A radical solution to level crossings where fatal accidents occur 16/01/2012 In Manisa province, three people lost their lives in the train accidents in the last two weeks. The Municipality of Manisa will find the solution to the problem by making three lower and three overpasses to the level crossings. Bottom and overpasses will be finished in three months. Governor Halil İbrahim Daşöz, in the last two weeks in the center of the city and three people who died in the accident that caused the death of a train accident in the region. Deputy Mayor Azmi Açıkdil, Police Chief Yunus Çetin and Railway officials also participated in the review of Governor Daşöz. Governor Daşöz, who made a statement after the examination, said,
- Removing the Metrobus Overpass in Hunters 11/07/2012 Within the scope of the Metrobus line work, the overpass that connects to the last stop of the metrobus in Avcılar is being removed. The overpass will be replaced with an underpass and this area will be added to the road as an additional lane. According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of Zincirlikuyu-Beylikdüzü metrobus line works, the last stop of the metrobus in Avcılar is being removed. In the statement, D-100 will be removed from the overpass which will be used to pass the university over the highway. Thus, the area where the feet of the overpass will be introduced as a lane to the road. The overhaul of the overpass will last for 5 days. A strip of road will be closed for security purposes during the works. In addition, the work carried out Ayrıca
- Tender Announcement: Reconstruction of Islems of OBS Cabinets with Signal Level Crossing between Iskenderun and Narli 28/11/2014 TCDD 6 Renovation of the Islems of the OBS Cabinets through the Leveling of the Signalization Between Iskenderun and Narli. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE The Reconstruction of the Gateways of Signaling Level Crossings and OBS Booths between Iskenderun and Narli will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 157779 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 - 3225475807 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2- The subject of the tender is internet
- Public Transport in Mersin is made safer 18/04/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality is preparing to equip all commercial taxi, service vehicles, minibus and bus vehicles with security devices that have the ability to be monitored and watched instantly. All the commercial taxi, minibus and bus transports will be completely secured by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Thanks to the application that provides a safe journey, citizens will no longer travel in stress and fear. With the application to be implemented by Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, many incidents such as prevention of violence against vehicle drivers, theft and sexual harassment Mersin
- Pedestrian Crossings for Disabled People 09/04/2013 Teams of Talas Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, began the construction of pedestrian crossings to facilitate the transportation of people with disabilities on sidewalks and crossroads. Mayor of Talas Rifat Yıldırım, who gave information about the studies covering the entire district, stated that they work for the disabled people to be brought into the community and to facilitate their transportation. President Yildirim, with the warming of the air started to intensify the work in the field of energy recording, "in this context, the high sidewalks have difficulty in climbing high and old citizens have begun to organize pedestrian crossings. We control all the intersections and pavements throughout the district by checking one by one." he said. President Yıldırım, Başkan
- Pedestrian underpasses should be planned for Izmit 31/01/2014 Pedestrian underpasses should be planned for Izmit: 30 Sefa Sirmen and Nevzat Doğan, two strong candidates who will compete to be the Mayor of Izmit in March, are currently working on projects that they believe will put the teams of people they trust in front of the public. Sirmen and Dogan will announce the upcoming 5 year project for Izmit in late February. We all know, see, live and accept that the most important problem in Izmit is the traffic and transportation problem. The city is very crowded. The city center is very crowded. Moreover, there is not enough parking. In fact, the number of vehicles entering the city in Izmit is as much Aslında
- Railway Crossings in Akhisar 24/03/2015 Railway Passages In Akhisar: The Project of Getting Out of the City: In the Akhisar district of Manisa, the project of the railway passing through the city center is progressing rapidly. Akhisar district of Manisa, the city center, passing through the city center, the project is rapidly moving out of the city. Expressing the happiness of keeping the promises they gave about the subject of the AK Party Manisa Deputy Uğur Aydemir, railroad crossing out of the city after the date of the passage will be highlighted. The city will be seen in two parts divided by the elevation of the railroad dividing the city Akhisar'ın now will be the whole city voicing the deputy Uğur Aydemir, "Above the railway" pronounced in our city, "
- Private railroad underpasses are made in elephants in Kenya (Video) 30/03/2016 In Kenya, there are private railway underpasses for elephants: a female elephant living with her offspring in the Tsavo National Park in Kenya is shot down with a sedative rifle by a veterinarian. This elephant is followed by the 5 male 5 in the park via the radio receiver device like the other 10 elephant. The project, carried out in cooperation with a non-governmental organization called Kenya Wild Life Services and Elephants Protect, reveals the transition paths of elephants. Thus, it is aimed to open tunnels under the transition points preferred by the animals in order to prevent danger to animals or trains. To these tunnels Bu
- Railway Bridges and Crossings in Ankara 14/07/2016 Railway Bridges and Crossings in Ankara are collapsing: Within the scope of the Başkentray project, to be realized by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) under the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the bridges on the route between the suburban line and Gar-Kayaş will be demolished. According to TCDD officials, the railway bridges and gates between Ankara and Kayaş stations will be demolished and rebuilt within the framework of the Başkentray project. During the studies, the routes with lower and overpasses will be partially or completely closed to vehicle traffic. Within the scope of the studies to be performed by TCDD; The railway bridge 15 in front of the Emergency Department of Hacettepe Hospital will be demolished on Friday July. It will begin with the destruction of Hacettepe Bridge Hacett
- Citizens will choose the overpasses to be constructed for tram stations in Bursa 02/08/2016 Citizens will be selected for tram stations in Bursa: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has launched a survey to determine the overpass to be constructed at the 9 tram station, which will completely change the face of Istanbul street. The 9.4 tramway station will be built on Istanbul Street within the scope of the 2 kilometer T9 tramway project that will connect the City Square and Terminal with the 23 model prepared by the Metropolitan Municipality for the 9 tram station. Citizens will also be able to present their own proposals in the survey. Projected T9.4 City Square with 11 kilometers of 2 station Proj
- Lighting tender for Akçaray tramway crossings 07/09/2017 Visual illuminations of the underpasses and pedestrian crossings on the Akçaray tram line route, which are put into service by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, are made. The tender was held with the open tender procedure for the construction of the illuminations on the Akçaray tramway route. 2 company participated in the tender held in the tender hall of the Metropolitan Municipality. 2 FIRM PROPOSED IN THE TENDER In the session held in the tender hall, the lowest bid was given by Erol Sarıtaş with the 1 million 30 thousand 375 TL, while the highest bid came from 1 million 50 thousand TL and Muhammed Aksu-Tesla Technical Energy. Thanks to the lightings to be made to the tramways and pedestrian crossings, citizens can safely y
- TCDD is not a municipality but a subway that leads to the reaction of citizens in Kütahya 18/10/2017 The invoice of TCDD underpasses which could not be made in Kütahya came to Mayor Kamil Saraçoğlu. Citizens, the roads are not satisfied with the municipality because the goods are talking. The Mayor was very uncomfortable with this situation: için Invoice should not come to us. Için TCDD PROJECT ERROR The citizen also complained about the work that was initiated for the underpass to the entrance and exit of Kütahya. Citizens who cut the bill for the work of the municipality, the source of the problem Kutahya Municipality believes. However, there were technical problems related to the project in the tender and studies carried out by TCDD Regional Directorate. TCDD's bill that can not overcome these problems is cut off to tell the president lar