Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, railway, electricity, signaling and communication infrastructure to increase the capacity to make it more secure and comfortable said that they have made.
Turhan, tren In the conventional system of railway transportation signaling, electrification, no communication system if the carrier train sets to a station at the back of the train can move. With this communication system, trains can communicate with each other and follow them. This is important for security. After the accidents, iril you have opened the signal, you have operated, hat we are exposed to criticism. 45 of the railway infrastructure in our country is electric and signaled. We built the infrastructure, changed the rails, we improved the balances and traverses and strengthened them. Alty
Stressing the importance of quantity-distance relationship in transportation, Turhan said, k Our country has grown, developed, and the movement of goods and people has increased. The travel movements in our country endured 3 and the load movement endured 3,5. This shows that our country is growing economically. Büyü
”We will focus on railways“
Turhan, the new era will give more weight to railways, stating, said:
“We will increase the capacity of our railways. Railway, transportation costs in terms of input, a goods to compete in the world market can be cheaper than the highway 3 times. This is a very important issue. Due to the quantity-distance relationship, the cost of transportation costs in goods and services was close to 2000 according to our 15 accounts. We built divided roads, improved our roads, raised the standards, and shot it to 10s. Biz
17 537 139 XNUMX invested in the last year, XNUMX billion pounds of the investment-transfer model with the transfer of the transfer of the transfer of the Turhan said, these are implemented in the country's investment environment has been improved and made more secure.
Turhan, Turkey, pointing out that both attract capital they both needed the realization of the project "Istanbul Airport 10 billion facility. We did not spend public resources in this and opened to operation. The operator will pay us 822 million euros every year. N (UBAK)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- xnumx` percent of the railway network has been renewed in Turkey 08/05/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, railway network, they renewed the 90 percent in Turkey, stating that they increase the 100 percent power and signal lines, "Our goal is to make the whole line of our electrical and signaling the way to xnumx`, so that he remove the operational efficiency we obtained from the railway sector to the maximum level . International Railway Union (UIC) 2023. world High speed rail Congress and High-speed Railway Trade of açılışınt speaking Arslan, railway network, they renewed the 10 percent in Turkey, stating that they increase the 90 percent power and signal lines, continued as follows: " Our goal is to make all our lines electrified and signaled when going to 100, so that X
- Evka5 bridge junction in Izmir is completed by 30 percentage 12/03/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2011 The construction of the Evka5 crossing at the junction was completed in September with a percentage of 30. On the way back to Evka5, retaining walls and crossroads on Anatolian Avenue were built. Izmir Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone (İAOSB) in the connection section of the concrete production continues. For this project 26 million 331 thousand pounds of the nationalization of the municipality paying the cost of the construction, along with the construction and landscaping costs around 40 million pounds will be put into life at the cost of the crossroads planned to be commissioned next fall. With the launch of the bridge, vehicles from Evka5, Ata Sanayi Sitesi and İAOSB, Anadolu Street and Kö
- In the 80 percent Signaling None of railways in Turkey 15/12/2018 Istanbul University Faculty of Engineering Department of Civil Engineering Department of Transportation Karaşahin Mustafa, said that the railways signaling In the 80 percent in Turkey. 13 in Ankara 06: 30 86 in December as a result of the high-speed train colliding head to head as a result of the collision of nine people were killed and injured in the XNUMX. After the accident, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) official, "the lack of signaling system, brought the accident to check with the manual system," he said. On one of the five lines RS FM, Yavuz Oğhan said. Karashahin, two trains should not be on the same line, said the problem was due to lack of communication or neglect. Transportation specialist Ulaşım
- Russia wants to participate in the railway construction project in Turkey 11/06/2012 Russian Railways Administration RJD, announced that they want to participate in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey. In the official statement made by the institution, it was noted that other railway infrastructure works, including the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, were of interest. The statement, "We are reviewing the possibility of participating in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey. These are Azerbaijan, via Georgia and Iran, construction projects planned corridor from Georgia to Istanbul," the statement said. The statement said that the Russian Railways Administration was preparing to participate in the construction of a railway construction project of approximately 2 billion dollars in the United Arab Emirates, as well as construction of metro lines in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. RJD cooperates with the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Eastern Europe, Africa and,
- Russians want to participate in the railway construction project in Turkey 13/06/2012 Russian Railways Administration RJD, the railroad announced they want to join the altyapıproje in Turkey. According to the official picture of the institution, it was noted that other railway infrastructure works, including the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, were of interest. The statement, "We're having to participate in rail infrastructure projects in Turkey from imkanlarınıgöz. These are Azerbaijan, via Georgia and Iran, construction projects planned corridor from Georgia to Istanbul," the statement said. The statement stated that the Russian Railways Administration was preparing to participate in the construction project of the 2 billion dollar railway project planned in the United Arab Emirates, as well as in the construction of metro lines in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. RJD, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Eastern Europe, the African and Persian Gulf region countries for themselves noted that the regions. In Iran and Serbia İran
- Spain, has declared its interest in the railway project in Turkey 28/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental Summit resulted in a joint statement where the following statement concerning economic relations verildi.türki and Spain, road haulage in the first road and maritime using versatile transport, including the composition of transportation t Spain in the summit today with Turkey, railway projects in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan also discussed. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Spain and Turkey, road transport ...
- Spain, the Declaration of Interests had to Railway Projects in Turkey 29/11/2012 between Spain and Turkey at the summit held today, railway projects was also discussed in the context of Turkey's 2023 plan. The Spanish side declared its willingness to continue cooperation on this issue. Fourth Intergovernmental joint statement issued at the Summit outcome was made the following statement concerning economic relations: TRANSPORTATION Turkey and Spain, they underline the road transport in the first road and maritime transport of compounds, including versatile transport using the transport sector on sustainability regain direction of intense interest. Both countries congratulated each other for their close co-operation in rail transport and their trouble-free relationship. In the development of the high-speed train in Spain, İspanya
- Supervision and Consultancy work of all Infrastructure Construction Works in Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project Section I. 28/12/2011 Tender Registration No: 2011 / 208369 Administrative Information Top Administration to which it is affiliated to: KITS TENDERED: GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF REPUBLIC OF TURKEY, TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) Name of Contracting entity: General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) : Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project (Km: 000 + 000-100 + 000) All Infrastructure Construction Works Supervision and Consultancy Job Type - Method: Service - Bargaining - Bargaining (MD 21 F) OKAS): 71520000 Approval Date: 23.12.2011 Declaration Form: Place of Work: Ankara-Konya High Speed Railway Project 1st Line Tender Location: TCDD Operation OK
- CEVA Logistics has stepped up its investments in Turkey 12/07/2012 Istanbul, the world's leading global supply chain management company of CEVA continues to invest in Turkey. CEVA, which has an important role in the growth of the Turkish logistics sector, opened its cold storage warehouse in 10.000 square meters in Adana. Turkey's first and only industry in the Control Center to open in Istanbul in March CEVA's 2012 years 10 thousand square meters, with continued investments in Gebze Transfer Center opened in April. Ceva Logistics continued its investments in Adana with its cold storage depot 10 thousand square meters in May. Automotive, tire, electronics, technology, petrochemical, industrial products, fast moving consumer goods, such as press release Otomotiv
- Related Links with Rail System in Turkey 01/08/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Administration General Directorate (TCDD) Railways Machinists Association (DEMARD) Railway Katarcı Association of Railway Vocational School Alumni Association (Demo) Railway Construction and Operating Personnel Assistance and Solidarity Association of Turkish Travel - You United Transport Workers' Union (BTS) Vocational Qualifications Authority (MYK) Transport Employees Officers Union (UÇMS) Demiryolcuyuz We City and Railway Ergün Tönük Personal Web Site Ministry of Labor and Social Security (ÇSGB) Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (UDH) Ministry of National Education (MONE) Higher Education Council (YÖK) State Planning Organization (SPO), Turkey Business Association (TEO) Turkish Standards Institute (TSE) ...
- Metroray General Manager Cengiz Ancestors rail sector in Turkey tells the system 21/12/2012 Metroray General Manager Cengiz Ancestors rail sector in Turkey tells the system. As METRORAY, we are operating in Rail System, Building and Industrial Facility sector. We provide design, material supply, construction, application, commissioning and operation services for all construction and electromechanical systems related to our sector. Our vision; Our young, dynamic and innovative structure reflects the experience we have gained so far to projects we have undertaken, in accordance with international standards, with our expert staff consisting of solution-oriented people, each of whom has adopted the principle of continuous development, and our equipment and vehicle park designed specifically for the works we do. we are the leading company in the sector bulundu
- Ethem Sancak saw the potential of the EU in Turkey 29/03/2015 Ethem Sancak EU saw potential in Turkey: Eskişehir from the EU Perspective Aviation and Rail Systems Vision Meeting, made in his speech Asia said the rising value businessman Ethem Sancak, "The European Union, he saw potential in Turkey," he said. THIS COMES TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROCESS Our friends in the European Union have superior sides in our vision, at least they know mathematics better. It also proceeds from us in measuring. If they see this and say, 'Let's do these things together,' this means that this process has begun. CIVILIZATION BIRD WILL FLY NEW ASIAN TO ASIA! The civilization, which was born in the Mesopotamian valley and emerged from the womb, has been Mez
- Open Factory in Gebze BPW, to Continue Investing in Turkey 27/08/2015 BPW Open Factory in Gebze, Turkey to Continue Investing in: the trailer axle production, which is one of the world's largest manufacturer BPW, Turkey adventure that exceeds 25 year, crowning a new factory investment. Turkey and to be part of any kind of activity associated with the transport trailer in Turkey with knowledge of the field of investment decisions over the years 100 BPW, Gebze Organized Industrial Zone, about 10 million euros in production begins performing investment. With that xnumx'lik percent shareholder in the trailer market in Turkey, which is the most preferred axle manufacturer BPW, appeal to both Turkey 45 percent of the market with this investment ...
- The total length of the bridge in Turkey has reached 465 kilometers 29/01/2016 The total length of the bridge in Turkey has reached 465 kilometers: the number of bridges in Turkey 7 thousand 879 The lengths are reached 465 kilometers in total last period's most important transport projects which are among the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and Transportation continues to work in the Gulf Crossing Bridge, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications has reached a giant figure with the last 13 bridges. Since the 2002, the construction of a thousand 154 bridges of approximately 912 kilometers has been completed. In addition to the total number of bridges in the 13 year, the 837 bridge is being repaired and repaired, while the 434 bridge is the restoration application project and the 178 bridge is being restored.
- Records were broken in the amount of cargo transported with xnumx` Airports in Turkey 23/07/2018 All airports 2007-2017 years as executive arrival and departure time among the thousand 26 555 498 million tons of cargo in Turkey (baggage, cargo and mail) moved. Carried luggage with time made all the airports in Turkey, has increased over the years the amount of load cargo consisting mail. Turkey airports domestic and international cargo transported on time, in 2007 1 546 thousand million tonk that 184 2008 1 million in increased 644 to 14 thousand. 2009 million 1 726 345 2010 2 21 76 2011 2 249 473 2012 2 249 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Airports in Turkey Continues to Rise in Europe 11/05/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, airports in Turkey, stating that continued in the first quarter of the rise in the European list, "a year 25 the highest increase over a million in the number of passengers between the passengers on the airports Ataturk, was Sabiha Gokcen and Antalya airports." said. Arslan evaluated the report of the European Airports Council (ACI EUROPE) for the first quarter of the year. Europe's top growing airports in Istanbul Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen Airport and Antalya airports stated that Armstrong, "the number of passengers in the first quarter of the year compared to the same period last year Istanbul Ataturk 21,5 percent in Airport, Sabiha Gokcen 18,5 percent in Airport, Antalya ...
- Fatal Train Crash in Turkey than the average world 3 Floor More 11/01/2019 The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) announced the Tren TCDD's Restructuring Process and the High Speed Train Disaster Report that occurred in the Marşandiz Station as following the high-speed train accident in Ankara where 9 died and 86 was injured. BTS Chairman Hasan Bektas held a press conference with the board members at the trade union headquarters and said that there was information pollution after the high-speed train accident. Bektaş stated that the responsibility of the accident was demolished to the lowest level personnel and that the real reasons were not explained by the Ministry of Transport and the General Directorate of TCDD, and the Minister of Transport was unfortunate to explain the 'indispensable' statement about the signaling system which is the main reason of the accident.
- Tender Announcement: Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set service will be taken (12.05.2014 Postponed) (Tender Canceled) 22/08/2014 Electric locomotive and train set maintenance and electric wagon set rental service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways RAILWAY (TCDD) 5 pieces electric locomotive and train set maintenance (including electric locomotive + material for electric wagon sets maintenance) 9 pcs electric wagon set 3 year (1095 day) leasing service procurement will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 35660 1-Administration's a) Address: Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 3 06330 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone İ
- 5 pieces of electric locomotive and train kit maintenance of 9 electric wagon set tender offers 21/05/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and bid of 9 electric wagon set tender was collected. General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) ası 5 unit electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + maintenance including electric wagon sets) 9 3 1095 12 2014 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The information on the tender is as follows: XNUMX units of electric locomotives and train sets maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) elektrikli
- 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and 9 electric wagon set tender has been canceled 22/08/2014 TCDD 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance and auction of 9 electric wagon set has been canceled Tenderer General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 12 May 2014 day offers collected agon 5 electric locomotive and train set maintenance (electric locomotive + electric wagon) New 9 3 1095 36.450.000 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; information about the tender is as follows: XNUMX pounds of approx.
- Tender Announcement: National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heaters Purchase (TÜVASAŞ) 15/05/2017 TÜVASAŞ General Directorate National Electric Train Set Project Driver Cabin and Passenger HVAC System and Electric Heater RETURN NUMBER: 2017 / 227317 SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Administration information 1.1. The Administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithatpaşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx, 131 Adapazari / Sakarya / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 54100 90 264 (Internal: 2751660) d) Fax number: 3441 90 264 d) Electronic mail address: email@example.com are related staff: firstname.lastname@example.org. e) Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Foreign Trade Branch Office 2751679. Bidders, tender information ih
- 100 national electric bus on the way to Avenue EV 08/12/2016 Turkey Temsa bus leading brand in the market and leader of the Turkish Defense Industry joined forces ASELSAN. The two companies developed the first% 100 domestic electric bus Avenue EV in the Turkish automotive industry. Avenue EV; Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Özlü, Sabancı Holding CEO Zafer Kurtul, General Manager of Turkish Armed Forces Foundation Orhan Akbaş, ASELSAN Vice Chairman Murat Üçüncü, Sabancı Holding Industry Group President Mehmet Hacıkamiloğlu, TEMSA General Manager Dinçer Çelik, ASELSAN General Manager. Faik Eken and ASELSAN Deputy General Manager Y. Suat Fa
- Minister Yıldırım: YHt Line 95% of Infrastructure, 35 of Superstructure is OK 01/06/2013 TRANSPORTATION Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, ongoing ongoing Eskisehir-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line in the infrastructure work of the 95'in, 35'in the completion of the work of the top percent of the work, he said. Minister Binali Yildirim, Bilecik in the town of Osmaneli YHT line construction site, received information about the work. Minister Yildirim later told members of the press. Explaining the difficulties of the line where the work continued Minister Yıldırım said: "We saw the helicopter coming in. You come out of one of the tunnel and one of the long-viaducts in the long ha viaducts, so 30 km is currently on the tunnel is finished.
- 70 percent of Turkey's railway network has been renewed 08/10/2012 70 percent of Turkey's railway network has been renewed: Speaking at the International Seminar High-Speed TCDD General Director Karaman's Republic 100. 2023 to 10 a thousand kilometers YHT, 4 thousand kilometers will realize the construction of conventional lines said. Karaman, as well as the current rail network of the 70 part of the renewed, the remaining part of the renewed, a modern, comfortable and working rail network will make a reported. Karaman stated that the fleet of vehicles has been renewed to a great extent, and that the existing roads have been signaled and electrified.
- Aliağa-Çandarlı-Bergama New Railway Infrastructure Construction and Çandarlı Port Railway Connection Infrastructure Construction Work 21/02/2018 Aliağa-Çandarlı-Bergama New Railway Infrastructure Construction and Çandarlı Port Railway Connection Infrastructure Construction Work As a Result of the tender The boundary value of 2017 / 84607 BIK of the Turkish State Railways is 357.632.114,26 TL and the cost of Aliağa-Çandarlı-Bergama New Railway Infrastructure Construction with the approximate cost of 503.413.178,30 TL and Çandarlı Port 26 company was awarded to the tender for the Railway Connection Infrastructure Works, and 359.058.110,36 TL was awarded to the tender with IC İÇTAŞ İNŞAAT SAN. AND TRADE. Inc. + ASTUR CONSTRUCTION AND TRADE. Inc. + KALYON CONSTRUCTION SAN. AND TRADE. Inc. joint venture. 4, which participated in the tender, bid below the limit. Tender Aliağa İhale