In the period of former President Kadir Topbaş by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, images of the 2008 bus from the Netherlands were displayed. Buses, which are taken to 50 million Euros and begin to malfunction after one year, are waiting in the garages of Edirnekapı and Hasanpaşa.
BrightAccording to the news of Irmak Mete, IMM metrobüs project, after the bus to search for this line entered. IMM President Kadir Topbas, despite all objections and warnings, Dutch Advanced Public Trasport Systems (APTS) from the company Phileas, 50 decided to buy a bellows bus. Buses were purchased at 1 million 307 thousand 950 Euro, about four times their equivalent. Buses could not adapt to the physical conditions of Istanbul roads. Buses with manufacturing problems and technical problems began to fail one year later. In a short time the vehicles became unusable. According to the information obtained, only one quarter of the vehicles are working. However, they do not come to the service because they are frequently on the road and stay on the road.
'THE END OF CONTAINS'
An IETT employee explains: ğinde We noticed serious fabrication errors when these vehicles first arrived. For example, the cable connection must be so that it does not get rain. Spare parts are also expensive. They made a constant breakdown. Today some of them are working but no drivers want to use them. He stays on the road. They're waiting in the garage right now. They are used to supply spare parts. I've seen their hatches spilled, their cables out, even in a vehicle. They were taken to millions of euros, all garbage. Milyon
Hakki, a CHP member of the IMM, complained to the former IMM President Kadir Topbas on charges of BB misconduct İ. Topbas defended the case in 2014, threw the ball to IETT and claimed that it had nothing to do with the tender. The court decided to acquit it.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- IMM 'metrobus passenger Amsterdam' said the population until the million dollars of metrobus trapped in the trash came from the Netherlands 16/03/2017 IMM 'metrobus passenger Amsterdam' said the population until the million dollars of metrobus taken away from the Netherlands was thrown away: Twitter "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Public Relations" account asked the "metrobus line every day more than the population of Amsterdam did you know that we carry?" The question comes from the 200, which was taken from the Netherlands and then trashed for not being suitable for Istanbul. "Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Public Relations" asked from the twitter account and referring to the tension with the Netherlands "Metrobus line did you know that we carry more than the population of Amsterdam every day?" The question of the metrobus line was established from the Netherlands and Istanbul to meet the intensity met
- Kılıçdaroğlu: Metrobuses taken from the Netherlands are not climbing in Istanbul 12/02/2014 Kılıçdaroğlu: Metrobuses taken from the Netherlands is not a slope in Istanbul: CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Metrobüs line from the Netherlands for the bus, and then the courts did not go uphill in Istanbul, he said. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas recalled recalled Kılıçdaroğlu "the world's most expensive scrap in Istanbul." said. CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu Parliamentary speech in his speech in the parliament reminded of the Prime Minister's parallel state rhetoric Kılıçdaroğlu, "the 'Parallel state has made us a coup' he says. I appeal to those who vote for the Justice and Development Party. For God's sake, think of the shoe box. Allah
- Tender Announcement: Reinstatement of the field which was taken for the opening ceremony of YGT in Pendik YHT station and taken for the ceremony and made by filling. 08/02/2016 In the area of Pendik YHT garage, it was taken for the opening ceremony of the ceremony which was temporarily taken from the AYGM and taken to the ceremony and the rest of the field was restored. The General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE PROVIDED TO THE CERTIFICATE OF CONSTITUTIONAL OPENING CEREMONY FROM THE AYGM IN THE PENDİK YHT GAR AREA AND TO BE GETTING TO THE OLD PLACE OF THE AREA TAKEN TO THE CEREMONY AND TO BE FILLED WITH THE FILLING OF THE CERTIFICATE shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: İhale
- 118 thousand vehicles scrapped 07/04/2014 118 thousand vehicles were scrapped: 118 million 555 pounds were paid for 581 894 vehicles delivered to scrap directorates so far under the incentive applied for scrap vehicles. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 487 over-aged trucks, vans, buses, minibuses, tankers and 22 118 for 555 vehicles delivered to the scrap directorates within the scope of the application of scrapping of the hammers has paid 581 thousand 894 pounds. In order to increase the security on the road, to prevent environmental pollution and to ensure price balance in the transportation market, the General Directorate of Highway Regulation m
- Bursa Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Press Release: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality pays millions of euros to European scraped vehicles 10/01/2013 Bursa Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Press Release: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality pays millions of euros to the rail system vehicles scrapped by the city that insists on reading his own know the Metropolitan Municipality 'on the one hand' is creating a brand city rail vehicle vehicles on the other hand reva sees the vehicles of Bursa reva. Metro and light rail systems, which are important public transportation systems of the world's modern cities, continue to spread in various cities of Turkey and Bursa. It is of course correct and necessary to expand the rail systems which are indisputably important in the solution of urban transportation problems. However, long-term planning needs to be solved Ancak
- Is the historic locomotive on display? He was scrapped? (Photo gallery) 25/08/2013 Is the historic locomotive on display? He was scrapped? : The steam locomotive located in front of the TCDD Railway Station gives the impression of being scrapped with dirt and neglect. The steam locomotives, which are the leading trains of steam train enthusiasts all over the world, are unfortunately scrapped by the Turkish State Railways Directorate in Burdur. This giant steam locomotive, which we think is probably the least of its kind in the world and in our country, unfortunately gives an abandoned image to decay. All parts of the locomotive, dust, soil, dirt, rust inside, some parts of the rust began to rot, decay. The engineer's office of the locomotive is awful. Lok
- Adana Scrapped Wagons Burned (Video) 12/01/2015 Adana Scrapped Wagons Burned: In Adana, a fire broke out during the dismantling of the wagons, which were scrapped due to completing their useful life. The wagons are being 'deliberately burned'. Carriages serving in railway transportation for many years, has been scrapped for the end of life. Wooden wagons taken at the Machinery Maintenance Supply Workshop at Adana Gar were dismantled for the evaluation of metal sections. During the work, the fire broke out suddenly in the wagons and allegedly the workers, instead of putting out the flames, watching the fire, the citizens of the fire brigade gave notice. Firefighters from the scene, completely burned out the metal parts of the wagon extinguished. I think the fire started from the sparks leaping from the welding machine kaynak
- Today in History: 5 July 1952 2 unit motor train from Germany Ankara-Istanbul te 05/07/2012 5 July 1952 2 unit motor train from Germany 140 km. sprint
- Explanation on the UKOME Decision on UBER from Uysal 06/06/2018 President Mevlüt Uysal; UKOME, tourism operating certificates, not to take a taxi to relax the tourism industry announced that a new decision can be taken. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal met with the school principals, teachers, the school association and the administrators of the National Education Community in the street oudar organized in Maltepe. President Mevlut Uysal who addressed the participants before Ramadan, and Istanbul in Turkey, said that experiencing the mercy and blessings of Ramadan, "Environment in our country do not open the mouth with the taste of a lot of people fasting and the fasting. Let's pray, they'll have peace of mind as soon as possible. We know; If there is a powerful Turkey in peace ...
- Metros, Metrobuses Like Wagons to Labor Camps 07/10/2018 "Istanbul is not particularly secure for women, when you are spared when you send your spouse, your daughter alone." Istanbul MP, Gursel Tekin, who was named as the candidate of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality of the Republican People's Party (CHP); told. Tekin said that the citizens of the municipality had to ensure that they would go to work with the, comfortable Tek public transportation means, Metros, metrobuses like wagons to labor camps. This is not a fate, it is a matter of preference. This will not be the case in Istanbul. Benim … When you send your spouse, your daughter, somewhere alone, irritated iniz
- New Istanbul Project From Serdar İnan (Videolu Special News) 04/01/2013 New Istanbul Project from Serdar İnan Serdar İnan, Chairman of İnanlar Board of Directors, added a new one to the project proposals he produced for Yeni İstanbul following his announcement of Kanal İstanbul project: MARMARA RING; İHT (Istanbul High Speed Train Project) Istanbul will sit in Dardanelles and work in Istanbul 40 minutes will be ... The Marmara Sea is surrounded by an inner sea by relieving the transportation and aims to liberate Istanbul, which is an important part of the Marmara Ring Project Thanks to the Istanbul Fast Train System, the longest distance in the region will be reached in 1 hours and the coastal side of Istanbul will be brought to the 20 floor. So you can dream to sit in Çanakkale and work in Istanbul.
- Toçoğlu spoke for metrobuses! 01/06/2012 Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu Medyabar Editor, Journalist Author Necdet Basoglu visited. Medyabar 'Haftaya Bakış' Program Moderator Salih Yalçıntaş and Zaman Newspaper Sakarya Representative Duran Savaş was present at the meeting. President Toçoğlu said about Metrobuses. One of the metrobuses, in light of the light rail system, along with the cost of 2.5-3 million Euros. However, we will perform this project with the rental system. There are no rail cars at the university. However, we will overcome this with the system .. We will buy 170 vehicles. Like the BRT. When we put the electricity as the Metropolitan Municipality we want to do system traylebus system. This…
- Metrobuses waiting for traffic in Denizli 08/08/2012 Metrobuses, which are included in the Transportation Master Plan of Denizli Municipality and expected to relieve the traffic of Denizli in public transportation, came to the city. Vehicles brought by the company that provides public transport in the city, the company's garage was withdrawn. The 18 metrobus, each with a length of 8 meters, is expected to come on the road in the coming days. Metrobuses, every 15 minutes to be held between Pamukkale University Campus and Üçler District. Moving from Pamukkale University, Metrobus will follow the direction of Istiklal Avenue and Gazi Bulvarı from Acıpayam Asfaltı. Metrobuses that will pass by the garage which is under construction from İstasyon Street, then Denizli State Hospital, 29 October Boulevard, Servergazi State İstasyon
- Metrobuses received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be in service tomorrow 13/09/2012 The first party of metrobuses taken by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will be put into service with a ceremony to be held tomorrow. The General Directorate of EGO, which is connected to the Metropolitan Municipality, is expanding its environmental bus fleet in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable service. EGO, which has a capacity of one thousand 90 units and one 786 vehicle fleet, will receive the first party of the completed tender. The first 250 from the 50 metrobust received by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality will begin to serve with the participation of the Mayor Melih Gökçek. 8 with 4 gates and 36 gates with 116 door, 1 standing, 153 with a total of XNUMX passengers with disabilities X
- Metrobuses Ordered by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality 13/09/2012 The first 250 of 50 Metrobus, which will further strengthen the mass transportation fleet within the Metropolitan Municipality, will start to serve in the capital's roads with the ceremony that will be attended by the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gökçek tomorrow. Having the most environmentally friendly transport fleet in Europe, the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate renews and develops its tools in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable services. Metropolitan Municipality's "intellectual father" and that as a bellows firsts in Turkey Metrobus of natural gas, the transportation in the capital city will enjoy traveling in the capital city of Ankara on the road. A FIRST FROM METROPOLITAN Immediately after the tender has been completed, the contractor firm ÜK
- Metrobuses Go On Road In Ankara 14/09/2012 The first 250 of the 50 metrobus, which will further strengthen the mass transportation fleet within the Metropolitan Municipality, will begin to serve in the capital's roads with the ceremony to be attended by the Mayor Melih Gökçek tomorrow. Having the most environmentally friendly transport fleet in Europe, the Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate renews and develops its tools in order to enable the capitalists to receive faster and more comfortable services. Metropolitan Municipality's "intellectual father" and that as a bellows firsts in Turkey Metrobus of natural gas, the transportation in the capital city will enjoy traveling in the capital city of Ankara on the road. A FIRST FROM METROPOLITAN Immediately after the tender has been completed, the contractor firm ÜK
- Metrobuses entered service in the capital 15/09/2012 The first party of 250 BRTs, which was bought by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, was put into service with a ceremony. At the ceremony held in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, metrobuses with natural gas, low floor, air-conditioned, disabled platform were introduced. In his speech at the ceremony, "Welcome to the world's largest green fleet, natural gas fleet," said the Mayor of the Metropolitan Gökçek, the world's largest fleet of natural gas fleet, 50 on a single bus fame added to the 1090 metrobus, he said. Gokcek, who stated that they have started to receive the metrobus since this month, announced that the next year will be completed until the next year. Promise…
- Metrobuses start expedition in Denizli 15/10/2012 Metrobuses that Turex had bought by buying months ago, started the expeditions as of today (Sunday) after the superstructure works on the main routes of Denizli were completed. 12 Metrobus makes ring on Kumpus Üçler and Campus Yenişehir line. Denizli long-awaited metrobus expeditions began today (Sunday). Metrobuses used in Denizli for the first time after Istanbul carry passengers on two separate routes. TUREX of months before buying it to make ready time 13 xnumx's contact the Metrobus opened today. On two separate routes, the 12 metrobus will continuously ring. One is kept in reserve against any faults and malaise. NIGHT REQUEST G
- Metrobuses will then be 'smelling' 17/01/2013 In İstanbul, a new application is started in the most commonly used metrobuses from public transportation vehicles. Metrobuses will then be 'smelling'. Daily number of passengers 750 odors passing through the last metrobus lines begin. Lavender, tangerine and sandalwood fragrances will be used for the first time. Then the odors will change according to the seasons 16 will have separate options. The smells placed in the air blowing points in the metrobuses will be used in a dose that will not disturb the passengers. In summer, the air conditioners are spreading in the air with blown air by the apparatus placed in the heating unit in winter. Ministry of approved fragrances no harm to human health Bakanlık
- Metrobuses are tapped but seventh in passenger preference 20/04/2013 Metrobuses are congested but the seventh place in passenger preference Metrobus in Istanbul, which is one of the world's leading cities in terms of traffic density, provided an important convenience in this regard. However, metrobuses, almost full time of the day, despite the fact that passengers are not the first choice in the flight. The first choice of the people living in Istanbul, despite the traffic cars are going. Service vehicles come in second place, ranking minibus, private public bus, municipal bus, taxi and metrobus continues in the form. It is stated that the use of metrobus in a certain part of the city (Söğütlüçeşme-Beylikdüzü) is not effective in the first order. Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Operations İstanbul
- Metrobuses collide on bridge 27/05/2014 Metrobuses collided on the bridge: The two metrobuses collided in the direction of the crossing of the Bosphorus Bridge from Europe to Asia. The incident was interrupted by emergency responders and the right lane was closed to traffic. The accident occurred in the transition from Europe to Asia, metrobus in front of another metrobus collided back. The accident that occurred in the direction of the 200 meter from the Besiktas turnout was not due to the chance of death or death due to the slow traffic. After the emergency response teams intervened in a short time, the right lane was closed to traffic and transitions were provided in a controlled manner. One of the metrobus flowing from the road due to the dense fat to the right lane bir
- Metrobuses entrusted to a woman 01/09/2015 Metrobuses entrusted to a woman: 850 in Istanbul is used by more than a thousand people in the metrobuses entrusted to a woman. Zeynep Pınar, a year-old student of 30, graduated from Yıldız Technical University Industrial Engineering. 2 became Manager of Metrobüs years ago. Happy, who started all the planning related to the lines, started his life and started his life with his new projects. Happy to intercept the metrobus called the segmented line, which caused the passengers to make an indi-bindi, Mutlu launched long lines for a more comfortable journey. PROJECT STARTED For this project started the Happy, "the project, where the passenger came from where the system is fed and relevant."
- Unused metrobuses still spend 01/12/2015 Expenditure on unused metrobuses is still being made: It was revealed that the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality opened a spare part tender for the Phileas brand BRTs from the Netherlands. Phileas are no longer used in the suspension due to problems with the suspension system, but due to the problems the Phileas brand BRTs have left in two years. 50 pieces of 35 units purchased by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) in the second year (2008) was removed from the expedition. One of the last survivors cannot be blown off for hours as they move to the Avcılar direction after taking passengers from the stop on the 24 March, Şirinevler anl
- Why the Metrobuses are crashing on a straight road 19/01/2016 Why are metrobuses crashing on the straight road? Metrobuses are one of the most practical means of transportation for Istanbul. Millions of passengers prefer BRT every day. The handicaps are not destroyed. The biggest one is "crowded". Metrobüs system is a system that takes over the capacity is weighed with the demand. No matter how much improvement is made, experts state that it is difficult to search for "comfort" in the metrobust during peak hours unless alternative modes of transportation are developed. Recently, these long vehicles have started to attract attention with accidents. Snowfall began in Istanbul yesterday evening, causing schools to be holiday. Then the news of this morning metrobus accident came. Bu
- Metrobuses with panic button started 26/02/2016 Metrobuses with a panic button have started: Metrobuses with a panic button, Beylikdüzü-Cevizlibegan the expedition. Thanks to the system, in case of danger, the passenger will press the button and the signal will be reached via GPS. The help of the vehicle will be sent and the help will be sent. Metrobuses, which have "emergency button" started to be put on the vehicles as a precaution against the dangers that the passengers may be exposed to, started their flights. "Emergency pushbuttons" metrobus began the campaign Edirnekapı İETT garage in the introduction event, "emergency button" was introduced to the press metrobus. Hasan Çelikdelen, Head of ITT Department of Information Technology, made a statement to journalists at the event, and said that the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology will be able to ere