Our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan opened a new tram line in Antalya and took a test drive.
Erdogan sitting on the trolley seat of the tram, greeted citizens on the route. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Antalya Kepez Turgut Ozal Sports Hall in front of the public meeting after the rally, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality construction completed by 4 month, such as 3 month. Inauguration of the 10-kilometer Varsak-Otogar line of the Stage Rail System. President Erdogan, sitting in the seat of Vatman, received information about the rail system line from Mayor Menderes Turel. After the test drive, Erdogan greeted the surrounding citizens by honking. Sitting in the seat of Vatman Erdogan, the tram used until Sakarya Boulevard Stop.
It was learned that the line of 38 stops from Varsak to the bus station will start free service on 20 March 18.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister of Finance Mehmet Şimşek made the test drive of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System 17/02/2011 Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek, Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System test drive. In addition to the Minister Mehmet Şimşek, the Governor of Gaziantep Süleyman Kamçı, Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality. Asım Güzelbey, Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration Cafer Yılmaz, AK Party Provincial Chairman Ahmet Uzer, Şahinbey, Oğuzeli District Mayors and many officials attended. Minister Simsek and his delegation traveled in the interior of the test car before the test light rail system and technical equipment, the Metropolitan Mayor Dr. Asım Güzelbey received information. Mayor Güzelbey, 'Wearing of the wagons taken from Germany with internal and external components Almanya
- Apaydın, Tepeköy-Selçuk Performed the First Test in IZBAN Line 08/09/2017 The opening of the line, which is expected and waiting for the people of İzmir, will be opened by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım and Transportation Minister Ahmet Arslan. The construction of the road and electrification between Tepeköy-Selçuk in İzmir was completed and the first test drive with İZBAN set was given to the electrician and TCDD General Manager and Chairman İsa Apaydın, TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, İZBAN A.Ş. General Manager Seçkin Mutlu, Metro A.Ş. General Manager Sönmez Alev, Chief of Department Haluk Atik, Head of Rail Modernization Department Hasan Hüseyin Güney, with the participation of the relevant Service Managers and staff. Izmir is an important part of the urban transportation system.
- 3 in Antalya. First Test Drive on Stage Rail System Line 25/01/2019 25 of 3 kilometers between Varsak and Zerdalilik which is the biggest project of Antalya with public resources. While the Phase Rail System line works at full speed, the first test drive was started by giving electric energy even in the 12.6 kilometer section between the first stage of the light rail line and Varsak-Otogar. Antalya 3. Stage Rail System Project Süleyman Demirel Boulevard-Yeşilırmak Caddesi-Sakarya Boulevard, Kepez District Varsak Karşıyaka Neighborhood Süleyman Demirel Bulvarı-Şahinbey Street Junction and Yeniemek Neighborhood Sakarya Bulvarı-Yıldırım Beyazıt Street Junction between the interchanges of the line, the construction of the completed interlining lines 750 Volt to underground power transmission lines 31.500 Volts Vol
- Antalya 3. Test Drive on Stage Rail System 11/02/2019 Antalya 3. The official test runs of Varsak-Otogar section of the 12-mileage of the Phase Rail System Project started with the opening by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu and President Menderes Türel. 1 started 3 years ago. The trial runs between the Varsak-Otogar officially started in the stage rail system project. In total Varsak-Zerdalilik between the 28 km long planned to be on the new rail system line in March is aimed to begin voyage. The connection of the new line to the bus station is still continuing. 3. Information about the Stage Rail System Project Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Türel stated that the Varsak-Otogar section will be trained in the local elections in March 2019 Etap
- AdaRay made first test drive 27/03/2013 AdaRay carried out the first test drive. The works for rail transport between Adapazarı Train Station and Arifiye were completed by the Metropolitan Municipality. The stations built between Adapazarı and Arifiye were completed recently. The train sets at TÜVASAŞ were also completed. With the modernization and comfort of the island, which will come to life with the name of the rail transport for TÜVASAŞ'da railways and the set of locomotives and wagon sets today, the test carried out as of 11.00. AdaRay, which proceeded from level crossings by playing the train whistle again after a long time Uzun
- Prime Minister's test drive of Keçiören Metro (Video) 31/08/2016 Prime Minister made the test drive of the Keçiören Metro: Minister Arslan said, "Our test drive is the footsteps of the Keçiören Metro station. We hope that we will finish it in a short time and offer it to you." said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, today's test drive, the footsteps of entering the service of Keçiören Metro, stating, "God willing, we'll finish and present to your services." said. Arslan, the start of the test drive of Kecioren Metro held and the Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, attended the ceremony, said today is important for them. Arslan, "Today, the auspicious hands began the construction of the trains in the Keçiören Metro, the test drive with our Prime Minister will do." he ...
- President Ay conducts Nostalgic Tram test drive 03/11/2017 Düzce Mayor Dursun Ay made a test drive of the sefer Nostalgic Tram ost which will travel in Istanbul Street. In the second phase of the Istanbul Caddesi Project, which was closed to the vehicle traffic by Düzce Municipality, test runs started on the 'Nostalgic Tram' line whose infrastructure was completed on the street. Dursun Ay, the Mayor of Duzce, who carried out the test drive, stated that the tram, which was produced with a completely domestic capital and working with an environmentally friendly battery system, would be in the service of the citizen within a very short period of time. 21 has a capacity of passengers and also ve
- Photos of Akçaray in Instagram Account 2. Secretary General Bayram made the first test drive in the stage 01/02/2019 Akçaray tram line which was put into service by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in August last year was the 2.2 of 2 Km. stage. The first week of the new education and training period planned to be opened Akçaray tram line 2. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General İlhan Bayram performed the first test drive in the stage. 2 WORKS COMPLETED ON THE TRUCK Around the day, the tram line of about 30 thousand people is growing. Within the scope of the project between 2.2 km Sekapark - Plajyolu thousand 600 meters Seka State Hospital - In the first part of the school region has been completed. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, who recently examined the work on site Çalış
- Antalya 3. Phase Rail System Line to be Built 26/02/2018 ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND RAYLI SYSTEM DEPARTMENT ANTALYA 3. STAGE RAIL SYSTEM LINES CONSTRUCTION The construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 3 of the Public Procurement Law No. 4734. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2018 80974-Administration a) Address: ANTALYA METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY YÜKSEK ALAN MAH. A.MENDERES BULV. NO: 1 20 MURATPAŞA / ANTALYA b) Telephone and fax number: 07310 0242 321 84 88 0242 321 84 89 0242
- Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm test drive will make the Prime Minister 27/11/2012 Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm come to the stage of completion of the tests, after receiving the necessary approvals to be downloaded to the rails of the railroad car's first test drive will make Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan was reported. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, the duration of the test work Bursaray Care Center in Turkey's first local tram 'Silkworm said that in the end stage of dynamic testing. After the tests are finished, the car will be put on the rail, indicating that the Altepe, said: '' The car required to finish the necessary operations and now we expect the normal driving test. Then the process of validating the tests begins. There are certain international organizations. This also gives us the company Bu