Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, in addition to the work done to regulate vehicle traffic, is also implementing applications to enable pedestrians to travel comfortably in traffic. The Metropolitan Municipality built pedestrian bridges at the high traffic flows, making crossings more secure. Within this scope, the works on the Hünkar Gateway, which was built in the Osman Yılmaz District Istanbul Street in the Gebze district, were completed. Speaking in the program, the Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu said that the overpass will allow students to go to schools more safely.
The pedestrian bridge built on the Gebze Istanbul Avenue by the Department of Transportation will ensure that pedestrians pass safely across the street. Istanbul Caddesi and Martyr Hasan Tahsin Büyükçoban Street intersection at the intersection of the Sultan Hünkâr Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General İlhan Bayram, Mayor of Gebze Adnan Koshker, AK Party Mayor candidate for Gebze Zinnur Buyukgoz, heads of the circle and citizens She attended.
STUDENTS WILL PROVIDE SAFE
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu speaking in the program ün Hünkar Overpass is an important transition point for students. Now, Ayşe Sıdıka Alişan Primary School students will be able to reach this school easily and safely. Our citizens will be able to go safely to wherever they want. All of Gebzeli good for our citizens, '' he said.
140 TON STRUCTURE STEEL USED
The Gebze Doom Overpass was built in 42 meters long and 3 meters wide. The bridge has a height of 5.60 meters. There are 2 elevators in the overpass. 140 tone structural steel was used on the bridge. In the walking part of the bridge 255 square glass railing was made. Mast and floor armatures were placed on the bridge for illumination.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Municipal Destroyed Overpass Passes Through Tramway | Konya 26/12/2012 The City Overthrusted Overpasses Students Passing the Tram Pass KONYA's busiest street, including the tramway road, was demolished for obsolete. Students who want to go to the school across the road to the danger of passing over the tram to pass the road began to pass. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the Seljuk District Nalçacı Street, the overpass, the last pass last June to be completed. After the collapse of the overpass, students who want to go to the school, especially in front of the double-lane road, pass through or over the wires that cross the street and pass along the tramway after exceeding fast-moving vehicle traffic. No…
- Gebzeli Engineers toured the Gulf Bridge in Izmit 20/11/2015 Gebzeli Engineers Excursion to İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge: Kocaeli Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation is completed for the members of the World's 4. Izmit-Korfez Crossing Bridge, which will be the biggest suspension bridge, organized a technical trip to the construction site of Altınova-Hersek Site. 4 of the world. The big suspension bridge is being built on the İzmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-İzmir Highway Project. 2016 The giant project which is expected to be completed in April aims to reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours, while Kocaeli Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation is the technical trip to the construction of the suspension bridge which is planned to be sewn loop between Dilovası Dil Cape and Altınova Hersek Cape of İzmit Bay.
- Overpass Request for Students 29/04/2014 Mushta Request for Passage for Students: Muş center Sungu Vakıfbank Girl Boarding Regional Secondary School (YBO) Director Ercan Demir, some students use the intercity route and it is dangerous for students, he said. Using the Muş-Bitlis highway, Sungu Vakıfbank YBO students have to go to school every day in a dangerous way. The school administration 113, which wants to make the overpass for the safety of the students who use the intercity road to the school across the road. He applied to the Branch Chief. Highways 113 to the region upon application of the school administration. Branch Chiefs technical teams, overpass,
- Gebzeli Engineers 3. Investigated Bridge 20/01/2016 Gebzeli Engineers 3. Bridge: The Chamber of Civil Engineers members of the Gebze Representation, 3. The Bosphorus Bridge has a significant experience by organizing a technical trip. The Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation, 1408, known as Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, is the longest suspension bridge with the world's rail system. Organized a technical trip to the Bosphorus Bridge. The members of the Chamber of Civil Engineers Gebze Representation Chairman Ziya Özhan and the members of the Board of Directors accompanied the members of the Board of Directors. Following the presentation, the members of İMO Gebze, who had the opportunity to follow the bridge works closely, admired the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and ze
- Minister Arslan: senin It is not your place that you cannot go safely, comfort and in a short time Bakan 17/11/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that smart roads will be the way to the future in terms of providing an interactive communication environment between the road and the vehicle, maximizing the traffic safety and travel comfort factor. Arslan, 8 at ATO Congresium. In the speech he made at the inauguration of the Highway Traffic Safety Symposium and Exhibition, he said that under the leadership of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, the country has come a long way in terms of traffic safety. Arslan, who stated that they have redesigned the country traffic in the last 15 year with the roads they have built and smart transportation systems, will increase the human life and comfort İn
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway to Be Safe in International Economic Projects 25/03/2018 The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars iron (BTK) road, which was launched last year, contributed to the emergence of new-new international economic projects. Nowadays, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Georgia, Iran, Afghanistan, they continue to share some countries of the experts' opinions and thoughts about the importance of joining the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line, including including Central Asian countries of China. In this regard, in the world's leading MASS Media (Mass Communications) non-cutting analytical articles are written. As Azerbaijani President Aliyev said: "Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Date means the restoration of a section of the Silk Road and that China, Kazakhstan, Central Asia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, will use European countries. North-South transport corridor in India, ...
- Turkey's first driverless metro 7 / 24 Journey Safely 20/11/2018 Turkey's first driverless metro Üsküdar- Sancaktepe's (M5) to step up to a month Cekmekoy open. The M5 was chosen as the best driverless metro in Europe by the International Association of Public Transporters. Third place in the world. So how does M5 work? Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) has told SABAH the employees of the Rail System Department. Here are the details: -Metroda 10 1 error in the world is reduced to the world's most secure signaling system certification is accepted as the SIL4 system. There is a 2 computerized signaling system on the train. All the movements of the signaling system 7 day 24 hours followed by the control center is transferred. Established at -Park Station and Warehouse site-
- Winter sports schools started by Erzurum Metropolitan 06/01/2016 Winter Sports Schools started by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality: Winter Sports Schools started by Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality. Sports schools in the city to discover new talents in skiing, this year aims to give 5 thousand children ski training. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen'in launched last year in the summer and winter seasons, sports schools were shown intense interest in this year. In the city prepared for the European Youth Winter Olympics (EYOWF), which will be held in Erzurum in 2017, President Sekmen's motto for winter sports is Erzurum Keeping skiers anı and students are trained by 14 licensed coach ski instructor. X
- Erzurum Metropolitan Winter Schools opened 21/01/2016 Erzurum Metropolitan Winter Schools opened: Winter Sports Schools of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality were opened. The opening program was held with the participation of the Mayor of Erzurum, Mehmet Sekmen. General Secretary Ali Rıza Kiremitci, Deputy Secretary General Unsal Kıraç, parents and Winter Sports Schools trainees attended the event organized at Palandöken Ski Center Gondola Lift Facilities. In his speech, Mayor Sekmen stated that the Metropolitan contributed significantly to sports and sportsmen. Sekmen continued his words as follows: "350 students determined by the educational institutions within the scope of Winter Sports Schools, which we organized jointly with Erzurum Provincial Directorate of National Education, gave a total of 5 Sek
- Büyükşehir's Winter Sports Schools Opened 19/02/2016 Büyükşehir's Winter Sports Schools Opened: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality's Winter Sports Schools were opened. The opening program was held with the participation of the Mayor of Erzurum, Mehmet Sekmen. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality's Winter Sports Schools were opened. The opening program was held with the participation of the Mayor of Erzurum, Mehmet Sekmen. General Secretary Ali Rıza Kiremitci, Deputy Secretary General Unsal Kıraç, parents and Winter Sports Schools trainees attended the event organized at Palandöken Ski Center Gondola Lift Facilities. In his speech, Mayor Sekmen stated that the Metropolitan contributed significantly to sports and sportsmen. Sekmen, said: İl Erzurum Provincial National Education Sek
- Future Skiers Will Grow in Winter Sports Schools 04/01/2017 The Skiers of the Future Will Grow in Winter Sports Schools: The third period of the Winter Sports Schools organized by the Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality was opened with a simple ceremony covering the 2016-2017 years. Mayor of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Sekmen joined the opening ceremony and took care of the skiers participating in Winter Sports Schools. In the winter sports schools organized jointly by the Metropolitan Municipality and the Provincial Directorate of National Education, 2016-2017 will provide basic ski training to a total of 6 thousand students. Every week at Winter Sports Schools, students coming from different primary and secondary schools at 4 to Ejder3200 World Ski Center can take advantage of the free transportation provided by the Metropolitan Municipality to the ski center Okul
- 17 is the first day of public transport in Istanbul 11/09/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council decided to open public transport on Monday until 17 on Monday to prevent traffic shortages. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council held the first meeting of September meetings in Saraçhane Municipality Hall. At the meeting, which was conducted by Ahmet Selamet, the Deputy Chairman of the Metropolitan Municipality Council, the AK Party and the CHP Group made a written written proposal and requested the 13.00 to be free between the 2012-2013 hours in September, the first day of the 17-06.00 academic year. In the proposal, Istanbullular'ın, the first day of the school will be opened to public transport vehicles by using the individual vehicle ede
- Today in History: 28 February 1888 Hirsch to open Jewish schools in Galician Bugün 28/02/2015 Today in history 28 February 1888 donated Hirsch 12 million to the opening of Jewish schools in Galicia. When the construction of Belova-Vakarel line finished Bulgarians occupied the Ottoman State refused the invasion.
- The first day of opening schools in Istanbul free of charge (Video) 14/09/2013 The first day of the opening of schools in Istanbul free of charge: the first day of the school will open between the 06.00 and 13.00 IETT, public buses, city lines, tram, metrobus, metro, light trams would be free, he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, the first week of opening the schools to prevent the traffic density to be used by asking for the use of public transportation vehicles, the first day of the schools will open between 06.00 and 13.00 IETT, public buses, city lines, tram, metrobus, metro, light trams would be free said . Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, will be at the Disaster Coordination Center (AKOM) for the education period starting on Monday ş
- First Day of Schools in Istanbul Public Transport Free 15/09/2014 First Day of Schools in Istanbul Public Transport Free: In Istanbul, there is a great traffic density especially during the hours when the work starts and ends; But 15 will have to be even more careful during this time. When the schools are opened in 15 in September, an extra intensity can be experienced in traffic. With the opening of schools, many measures have already been taken. A large number of towing vehicles will be available in case of traffic jam and a normal accident. The first day, the maintenance and construction of the road works will be interrupted in a way that will not interfere with traffic. THE FIRST DAY OF THE SCHOOL DAY COLLABORATION 15 The first day of school in September UN
- Railway Hazards Training was given to Schools in Denizli 23/02/2015 Trainings on Railway Hazards were given to the schools in Denizli: için Panel Crossings Panel için, which was held in Izmir on 22.01.2015, stated in the final declaration: i Organizing panels and symposiums at regular intervals in order to create safety culture and awareness; informing students about the schools ere. In order to implement the panel results, the personnel of TCDD 19.02.2015 Regional Security Management System on the date of 3 shared the 9 328 separate class XNUMX students in Gazi Primary and Secondary Schools on the side of the railway line of Sarayköy district of Denizli.
- Today in History: 28 February 1888 Jewish schools in Galician Bugün 28/02/2016 Today in history 28 February 1888 donated Hirsch 12 million to the opening of Jewish schools in Galicia. When the construction of Belova-Vakarel line finished Bulgarians occupied the Ottoman State refused the invasion.
- Today in History: 28 February 1888 Jewish schools in Galician Bugün 28/02/2017 Today in history 28 February 1888 donated Hirsch 12 million to the opening of Jewish schools in Galicia. When the construction of Belova-Vakarel line finished Bulgarians occupied the Ottoman State refused the invasion.
- Free Transportation Day in Istanbul 16/09/2017 With the opening of IETT schools, 16 goes from winter to winter. Periodic maintenance of the buses during the summer period will continue according to the winter tariff. At the beginning of the new academic year IETT increases the number of buses and flights depending on the winter schedule. In addition to the summer timetable will be added 318 vehicle and 3 bin 833 expedition. Thus, the total number of vehicles will be 4 bin 863. IETT aims to reduce the density by increasing the number of flights in the summer with the winter season. 18 where schools will be opened on Monday in September will be open to the public with the opening of schools X
- MOTAŞ was in Full Capacity Task for First Day of Schools 19/09/2017 On the first day of the school's opening, Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, which carried the public transportation of Malatya, was in full capacity. 2017-2018 General Directorate of MOTAŞ General Directorate said,, Our company's 22 meter, 12 9 meter, 81 12 meter 115 bus, 20 bus, 80 trambus and XNUMX private public bus On the first day of the new education period, we started to carry out public transportation. In other words, we started to serve at full capacity mas and emphasized that they do not allow passengers to accumulate at stops and stations. In the statement, görülen
- Today in History: 28 February 1888 Jewish schools in Galicia 28/02/2018 Today in history 28 February 1888 donated Hirsch 12 million to the opening of Jewish schools in Galicia. When the construction of Belova-Vakarel line finished Bulgarians occupied the Ottoman State refused the invasion.
- Universities and schools in Kocaeli and Sakarya going from Istanbul to the neighborhood! 09/01/2012 Due to the High Speed Train activities, trains from Haydarpaşa to Anatolia have been reduced, 31 will be completely removed from January. Universities in Kocaeli and Sakarya, going from Istanbul to universities decided by the decision ... High Speed Train (YHT) Project within the scope of the existing train tracks speed to the 120 km per hour from 180 kilometers to make the appropriate work began between the year of Gebze-Köseköy. During the morning between 10.00 and 15.00, the time of all trains were changed and 22si was removed from the regional express trains running between Haydarpaşa and Adapazarı. 31 From January, only suburban trains are planned to depart from Haydarpaşa. Kocaeli and Sakarya every day from Haydarpaşa Hayd
- First Day of Transportation in Adana Free for Students and Parents 14/08/2018 According to the decision of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality Council, all buses and metro students and parents will be free on the first day of the 2018-2019 Academic year. The first session of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality Assembly in August was held under the chairmanship of the deputy mayor, Murat Cevheribucak, with the participation of district mayors and councilors. With the decision of the Assembly of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana on a regular basis in August, the proposal for the free transportation of students and parents to the parents on November Monday was presented to the parliament. The proposal was unanimously approved by council members.
- First Day of Schools in Istanbul Transportation 8 Time Free 11/09/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 17 September 2018 to open the schools on Monday to avoid the intensity of traffic in public transportation vehicles 06: 00 -14: 00 agreed to provide free services between the hours. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, in the first meeting of September; 2018 2019 17 2018 17 2018 06.00 14.00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX AK Party and the CHP Group together with the Municipal Assembly in the motion, XNUMX September XNUMX Monday to avoid the intensity of traffic between the XNUMX and XNUMX hours between the public transportation of Istanbul was offered free of charge. Authorization for the implementation of the…
- First Day of Schools in Samsun Transportation Free for Teachers and Students 13/09/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin 2018-2019 17 of the academic year of September with the arrival of Samulaş transport students and teachers will not be charged. Zihni Sahin, Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality said in his statement:: 2018-2019 will be officially started on Monday. First of all, I wish that the school year will be beneficial to our students, teachers, parents and our country. I believe that we will carry our country to a better future, it will be beneficial to our society, our country, our country's faithfulness, our national and spiritual values will protect and fight for this, which will contribute to our understanding of democracy and ya