Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, Hacettepe Beytepe Campus in front of the multi-storey junction intersection study on the route of Angora Bulvarı and Eskisehir Road completed in a short time, opened to traffic.
Vedat Üçpınar, Head of Science Affairs Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, said that the 6 lane road that connects the junction in front of Hacettepe Campus to the Bilkent City Hospital is planned to be opened to traffic until 14 March.
NORTH-SOUTH, INTENSIVE STUDY IN EAST-WEST
The new connection road and bridge works, which will greatly alleviate the traffic load of Eskişehir Highway, including the easy access to the Bilkent City Hospital, also brought an underfloor asphalting to the 3 high-rise junction which was under construction in front of the Hacettepe Beytepe Campus.
METU-Teknokent Junction, especially in the area around the Bilkent City Hospital in the construction of many roads and bridges signed by the Department of Science Affairs teams, Bilkent City Hospital Angora Boulevard to connect until the new boulevard and bridged intersection works to complete the work is spent.
At the same time, the new boulevard that will provide an alternative to Eskişehir Road will extend the Angora Boulevard to the Bilkent City Hospital, which unites with the entrance of Hacettepe University Beytepe Campus. Together with the multi-storey junction in front of the Hacettepe University Beytepe Campus, the drivers will be able to continue on both the Eskişehir Highway and Bilkent City Hospital.
NEW WAYS COME TO EYE
Overpasses at Hacettepe University Front Multi-Storey Bridge Interchange; 3 is 3 and 6 is going to be composed of 2 lanes. The traffic flow will be provided by XNUMX lanes from Angora Boulevard towards Hacettepe-Beytepe Campus Road Dumlupınar Boulevard.
A multi-level junction with roundabouts and kav U çok turns under the 355 meter-long re-bridge will also facilitate the transition from Angora Boulevard to Bilkent City Hospital.
BILKENT CITY HOSPITAL OPENING TO OPEN
Head of the Department of Science Affairs Vedat Üçpınar stated that they would open the road to the Bilkent City Hospital in a short period of time by means of the Junction of Hacettepe Bridge, where the metropolitan teams continued to work in a feverish way, and gave the following information:
Uz As Metropolitan Municipality, we are continuing our road and bridge works on all sides of the capital. In addition to these works, we continue the road expansion works with Sincan OSB Lower Passage. As long as the weather conditions are met, all our teams on the 24 watch day and night continue to work on new roads and pavements throughout the capital. Hava
While focusing on alternative road works on the North-South and East-West axis of the city to relieve the traffic of the capital, Sincan OSB Intersection Underpass designed to provide uninterrupted traffic to Yenikent and to be completed in three rounds, 30 is planned to be completed by April.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- JAK fills the eye 01/02/2016 JAKE eyes filling: Gendarmerie Search and Rescue (JAK), one of Turkey's most important tourism centers Kartalkaya and Gerede made the holiday more reliable in Arkut Mountain. Thanks to the measures they have taken and the successful activities they carry out, JAK Teams offer the opportunity to make the holidays more reliable and 24 provides a high level of protection with the latest technology such as snowmobile, GPRS and panic button. 2015 is home to thousands of domestic and foreign tourists, including the 500 Kartalkaya Ski Center, which has been a busy holiday holiday this year and the glowing winter tourism center of the last years X
- The Angels of the Rails 07/03/2014 Angels of the Rays Fill the Eye: In Adana, the 4 woman, who serves as a resident of light rail vehicles, adds color to the city by her smiling behavior, regular work and careful driving. Passengers with 120 tons of passenger cars every day, 250 miles of miles of women who ride the road, smiling behavior, regular work and careful driving gives citizens confidence. 30 4, who works in light rail transport system vehicles operating under the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, is female. Women who came to Adana from a different city are surprised by the struggle they have made, the example of their struggle. Male colleagues say "angel" taş
- Renewed Otokar Atlas stands out with its comfort and economy 10/03/2017 Renewed Otokar Atlas impresses with comfort and affordability: Otokar, Turkey's leading company in the automotive industry, raising the bar of expectations in the light truck segment with the Atlas. 4 Otokar, which has been acclaimed in the sector by entering the light truck segment with Atlas, has renewed Atlas, the strong hero of the trade. For driving comfort and safety, the Atlas features many new features such as ESC, LDWS, HSA, cruise control; Otokar, one of the Koç Group companies, will always save on its costly, economical and economical Euro 6 engine with low operating costs as well as cost-effective spare parts X
- Capital Roads Safe and Comfortable 27/03/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues the road works that will make the transportation of the capital more secure, comfortable and comfortable. In this context, the Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, who gave many good tidings. Dr. Taking the satisfaction of the driver with the instructions of Mustafa Tuna, he will place bilinen CTP roadside posts dikkate known as işaret cat eyes arı among the public by adding new signs to the capital roads. PRIORITY SAFETY On the one hand, the Metropolitan Municipality, which opens new roads connecting the capital to the most remote corners, meets the asphalts, renews the tears and decorates them from the road lines to the boards, completes the security signs on these roads and ELİK
- Tender Director: Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction Works 12/12/2012 Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction work Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) GENERAL DIRECTORATE Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improving Service Roads and Making New Service Roads Construction work 4734 No. 19 and open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 178916 1-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of TCDD 06280 GAR ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123243399 - 3123115305 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) İhale
- Polatlı-Konya YHT Project Contract was signed with Duru Construction, which won the tender for the improvement of existing service roads and new service roads. 31/05/2013 TCDD Polatlı-Konya YHT Project A contract was signed with the Duru Construction company, which won the tender for the improvement of the existing service roads and the new service roads. The proposals of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on the 08 January 2013, yeni Polatlı-Konya YHT Line Improvement and Construction of New Service Roads. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Duru Construction Company won the tender with the bid of 13.318.983 TL. Approximately cost 19.741.773,15 pounds as determined by the contract winner of the contract was signed on 17 May 2013. Ref .: Investments Magazine 1110 / 17 Interval 2012 (ŞB) Source: Ref
- Tender Announcement: Walkways will be constructed (Between Maneuvering Roads in Erzincan Erzurum Kars Stations Field) 26/03/2014 General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE Erzincan Erzurum Kars Stations of Maneuvering Roads will be constructed between the maneuvering roads construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 33858 1-Administration a) Address: Muhsin Yazicioglu Bulvari NO: 2 58080 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462231332 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com d) The internet address of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-Tender İhale
- Tender Announcement: Constructing Concrete Roads Between Gelemen Maneuvering Roads and Constructing Concrete Road Between Gelemen Station Building and Başmakas Cabin 27/05/2015 Construction of Concrete Walkways Between Gelemen Maneuvering Roads and Construction of Concrete Road between Gelemen Station Building and Başmakas Kennel. General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE Directorate of TCDD 4 Department of Concrete Works of Gelemen Maneuvering Roads and Construction of Concrete Roads Between Gelemen Station Building and Başmakas Kennel Construction works will be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 59915 1-a) Address of the Administration: Muhsin Yazicioglu İhale
- Eurasia's biggest urban public transport cableway enters the 2014 service in the capital Ankara (Animation Video) 24/07/2013 The biggest urban public transport cableway of the Eurasia, 2014 is in service in the capital Ankara: The comfort and convenience of transportation with the cable car is an alternative to the car-lovers. Residents of Ankara will soon be able to start using comfortable LEITNER ropeways lifts instead of waiting for traffic jams. Together with the 2014, LEITNER ropeways will show the whole world how innovative and ambitious ropeway architecture can be revolutionized in city traffic. Ankara-Yenimahalle cable car project, which is the biggest urban ropeway project in Eurasia, draws attention to the possibilities and advantages of using ropeway in metropolitan cities. Turkey's capital of Ankara, one of Ankara's heartland with an unusual cable car line ...
- China Makes Ring Road to Beijing Capital 09/07/2014 China is making the Ring Road to Beijing the Capital One Thousand Kilometers: The Chinese administration will be the 940 mileage to the length of Beijing, 7. announced that the ring road will do. There are six circle roads that surround Beijing. 2017 is expected to be put into service at 7. The road will be built within the framework of Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei transport integration plan covering the high-speed train and highway projects, and the percentage of the road will pass through the neighboring Hebei province of 90. According to Chinese media, the new road will also help to reduce air pollution as well as traffic and logistics problems of Beijing with a population of 21 million. The rapidly expanding Beijing ring roads are almost '
- Havaray Project is in the capital. 06/03/2012 To connect the capital to the airport between Esenboğa-Keçiören Havaray will be established. For the first time, our projector Murat Güztoklusu 1999 Mayor Candidate for Çankaya Mayor as a candidate to solve the transportation problem of the capital city, after the Istanbul Project, is being implemented in Ankara. Güzettis said he was glad to see that the Havaray Project, which he also made his father's name, was to be applied in the capital even though it was delayed with 13 years. He said that he was responsible for this delay without Melih Gökçek. Source: www.sebinmedya.com
- Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş Line-Başkent Rail Project Postponed 10/04/2012 The tender for the reconstruction of the line was postponed UM The subject of the 1258 / 2012 tender registration numbered file which was announced by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways recently (DETAY-8833) was announced; There have been new developments in the rebuilding of Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş line (Başkent Rail).
- In the capital, rail systems are transferred to BUGSAS for a year 11/04/2012 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Council has accepted the transfer of rail system enterprises to BUGSAŞ for a year by majority vote. Metropolitan Municipality Council, Deputy Chairman Ali İhsan Ölmez chaired the meeting of the presidency of the rail system enterprises to be transferred to BUGSAS for a year, discussed the decision. It was decided to pay the 20 of the revenue generated from the tickets used in rail systems to the General Directorate of EGO. In the meeting, the presidential letter regarding the granting of fruit juice, milk and cake to the students who participated in the program in the Child Traffic Education Park, which is located in the Kurtuluş Park which is the article of another day, was also accepted unanimously. Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- 3. bridge, capital gas and fast train 13/04/2012 Prime Minister Erdogan's breakfast with Chinese companies 3. he sought the bridge. Economy Baka-nı Çağlayan said, Başkent Chinese firms aspire to nuclear, high-speed trains, railroads and the capital Gaz. Ekonomi Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, chaired the meeting held at Shanghay'da Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that Turkey was marked by the new incentive system. Caglayan, Turkey's logistical advantages of Chinese companies have pointed out that the very keen to benefit from the convenience of the new system of incentives and investments. Çağlayan said that Chinese companies are willing to operate on nuclear power, highway, high-speed train projects, railways and ports, 3. said they could do the bridge. CEO of the Chinese first in Turkey ...
- To address the developments in the railway sector at the capital railway summit 26/06/2012 High-level rail officials of member states of the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) will discuss developments in the railway sector in Ankara. TCDD a written statement from, education in the member countries of the senior railway officials, the developments in the railway sector 26-28 be held in Ankara between June stating will discuss in workshops and meetings, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan , Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan's top railway officials reportedly attended. The United Nations and ECO will also send representatives of the Islamic Development Bank / UN-ECE Uniform Railway Law Workshop tomorrow said saved will be made in 10.00, Turkey TCDD General Director Süleyman Budget will represent Karaman ...
- The most secure and fast public transport vehicle in the capital 05/07/2012 The capital's most secure and fast public transportation Metro employees experienced the excitement of football. The staff continued to have a busy working tempo on the invisible face of the metro, tiredness and stress threw green fields. The capital's most secure and fast public transportation Metro employees experienced the excitement of football. The staff continued to work intensely on the invisible face of the metro and exhausted their tiredness and stress on the green fields. The Ankara Metro Traditional Football Tournament also had exciting encounters this year. There was a competition among the units in the competitions where the games were not played. A fun and ambitious competition, Eğ
- Reflected in the Capital Report 15/07/2012 In the Capital Report, prepared by the CHP, it is proposed to invest in education, to bring the quality of service to the neighboring districts, to finish the metro works and to modernize the suburban train. CHP Science, Management and Culture Platform, MPs, provincial and district managers to benefit from the 81 province "Provincial Reports Series" was published. In the report prepared for Ankara, the capital's yön strengths, opportunities yön and yön weaknesses, problems, were written. In the report, proposals for solutions were also listed. It was emphasized that the completion of the six organized industrial zones, which are under construction, is important for the development of the city in the industrial area. Regional differences in the provision of basic public services in the city, where the quality of service at the center, bölgesel
- Capital metro, Kızılay Esenboğa line is going to tender 23/07/2012 The construction of the subway in the capital after the Ministry of Transport, a new rail system is going to the tender next week. The new rail system will operate between Esenboga Airport and the Red Crescent. The construction of the Esenboğa Rail System and the route to be used will be determined in the project after the tender. Ministry of Transport, Ankara, not only completed incomplete metro projects, but also planned to undertake projects appeared. In this context, the Ministry for Esenboğa Rail Systems will be auctioned next week. Tender and Ankara city center and Esenboğa Airport to be made between the rail system project will be determined by the company. 15 company that received the certificate of qualification for tender eye
- Eskişehir Express, Başkent Express, Cumhuriyet Ekspresi, Sakarya Express train schedules 02/09/2012 ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION, BAŞKENT EXPRESS, TRAVEL EXCAVATION, SAKARYA EXPRESS trains, Haydarpaşa - Eskişehir - Haydarpaşa between the works every day. They connect to high speed trains running between Ankara - Eskişehir - Ankara. (Within the scope of road works of Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, 1 February 2012 has been interrupted for 24 month.) MOTION HOURS: ESKİŞEHİR EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 08.45-Haydarpaşa V: 12.52 Haydarpaşa K: 07.00-Eskişehir V: 10.54 BAŞKENT EXPRESS: Eskişehir K: 12.45 Haydarpaşa K: 16.50-Eskişehir V: 08.00 CUMHURİYET EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 14.57-Haydarpaşa V: 16.45 Haydarpaşa K: 20.42-Eskişehir V: 14.30 SAKARYA EXPRESSION: Eskişehir K: 18.29-Haydarpaşa V: 19.45 Haydarpaşa K: 23.39-Eskişehir V: 17.30 (this is not connected to the train.) DISTANCE: 21.24 N
- Metrobuses entered service in the capital 15/09/2012 The first party of 250 BRTs, which was bought by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, was put into service with a ceremony. At the ceremony held in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, metrobuses with natural gas, low floor, air-conditioned, disabled platform were introduced. In his speech at the ceremony, "Welcome to the world's largest green fleet, natural gas fleet," said the Mayor of the Metropolitan Gökçek, the world's largest fleet of natural gas fleet, 50 on a single bus fame added to the 1090 metrobus, he said. Gokcek, who stated that they have started to receive the metrobus since this month, announced that the next year will be completed until the next year. Promise…
- Minister of Lightning to the capital to accelerate the gospel of the capital 20/09/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara closed for the subway work on the İnönü boulevard, '' the route of the parliament is planned to be opened in the end of October, but friends will show their best efforts to be opened before. Our goal is to open before the end of October, '' he said. Minister Yıldırım received the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure of Romania Ovidiu Ioan Silaghi and his delegation in his office. Yildirim, in his speech here, especially between the two countries in recent years, the relations with high-level visits strengthened, the figures of the two countries' trade reflected the figures, 2011 as of the end of the billion dollars reached billion dollars, he said. Transportation between the two countries İki
- The leader in public investments was the capital of Ankara 19/02/2013 The leader of public investments became the capital due to the Ankara Metro CHP, 81 province and paid the tax and public investment rates. Ankara was the leader of the Ankara Metro which could not be completed by the municipality in public investments due to the construction of the Ministry of Transportation, while the capital was followed by Istanbul, Artvin, Diyarbakır and Mardin. CHP Izmir deputy, PM member Alaattin Yuksel, tax rates and public investment led to the table. The CHP is one of the most powerful cities in the local elections, but the AKP plans to take a great effort to get the CHP "public investments" plans to shoot the voters on. CHP PM will be discussed in the report, "Izmir 1 given and 46"
- Two capitals will be merged with YHT | Ankara-İstanbul YHT (Photo Gallery) 29/04/2013 Two capitals will be merged with YHT | Ankara-Istanbul YHT Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) on the line, "a difficult job, but the percentage of infrastructure under the 90-95 finished, the superstructure has exceeded the level of 30 levels," he said. Ankara-Istanbul YHT long-tunnel in the longest tunnel due to perform the last drilling operation, participating in the ceremony, 29 Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line planned to be completed in October, the Ottoman capital of Istanbul between Ankara and Ankara at the 3 hour can be taken by specifying, … Thus, the percentage of those traveling by rail between the two provinces is from 10 to 78 N
- The Capital Space Base is Reaching the YHT Station 21/05/2013 The Capital Space Base is Reaching to the YHT Station of the Capital City Capital Ankara is reaching the "Space Base" High Speed Train (YHT) Gar. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, approved the tender for Ankara High Speed Train Station. General Directorate of State Railways of the Republic of Turkey, will call Limak-Kolin-Cengiz won the tender to sign the Joint Venture Agreement. Ankara High Speed Train Station, where the build-operate-transfer model will be implemented for the first time in the railway, is nearing the end. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, Minister Yıldırım, 28 August 2012 and the only offer, 19 year 7 months of operation with the Limak Construction-Kolin Construction-Cengiz Construction Joint Venture Group in Ankara ir
- Capital city suburbs 17/07/2013 The capital city is at the suburbs: Xinjiang-Kayaş Line was terminated at 1 August 2011 due to suburban flights, the construction of Yeni Çiftlik Boulevard of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality and the works of the Başkentray Project. Later, TCDD 25 realized the Başkentray Project tender for the reconstruction of the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train lines in April 2012. During the year, 2 was not able to implement the project due to objections and legal processes. Finally, last May, the Public Procurement Authority decided to cancel the tender of Başkentray Project. Considering the fact that suburban flights cannot be made in Ankara for nearly 2 years, TCDD has started to provide commuter services in the ler