The information obtained from the Port of Mersin, 33 BLV 15 plate trains tried to pass over the train tracks.
At one time, the freight train that hit the tracks from the harbor was hit by the truck. At the last moment, the driver who noticed the tractor tried to stop the train. The train stopped shortly after dragging the truck.
The road was closed to traffic due to the accident, the tractor was damaged, towed with the help of the road and the train line again opened to traffic.
An investigation into the accident was initiated.
Source : I www.mersinblokhaber.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In Mersin, the freight train hit the car 4 injured 17/05/2016 4 wounded in Mersin: A high-speed 4 person was injured in an accident that occurred as a result of a car crashing into a car trying to cross a level crossing in Mersin. One of the heavy 4 people was injured in an accident that occurred as a result of a cargo train crashing into a municipality-owned car in Mersin. According to information obtained, the Mersin Metropolitan Municipality belonging to the 33 BYN 15 plate cars, the front of the Mersin Commodity Exchange in the front of the passageway while trying to pass the vehicle stopped at a time. At that time TCDD's 22026 freight train, hit the car and dragged. As a result of the accident, 4 X
- TIR Slammed To East Express 1 Dead 15/06/2014 TIR hit the East Express 1 dead: KAYSERİ Tire belonging to a cargo company at Oymaağaç crossing was hit by the 'Eastern Express' to Ankara. In the crash, Sadettin Çimen, the driver of the TIR, died. As a result of the passenger train getting out of the 54 locomotive and the 1 wagon, Kayseri-Sivas, Kayseri-Ankara railway was closed. The accident occurred at the 2 ranks at the center of Kocasinan District Free Zone junction at Oymaağaç level crossing. The 04.55 CHE 01 plate under the management of Sadettin Çimen claims that macros coming from Sivas to Ankara came into the crossroads uncontrollably, despite the fact that the barriers were lowered. Erkan Özsoy and Semih Öztürk under the direction of 'East'
- Locomotive loaded with olives hit the trailer 1 dead 20/04/2015 The locomotive hit the TIR with olives. 1 dead: The locomotive hit the TIR, an olive-loaded truck that was trying to pass through the level crossing in Adana. In the accident, the driver of the truck, Xander XI, Uzeyir Melik died. Accident, today at the 55 in the Adana Organized Industrial Zone (AOSB) entrance occurred at the level crossing. Under the direction of Üzeyir Melik 05.30 H 10 plate to the olive-loaded TIR, AOSB entrance level through the gateway to the entrance of the locomotive, while driving from Yakapinar to Adana. TIR, which was claimed to be trying to cross in the stage when the barriers in the level crossing were closed, turned to the opposite side of the road by impacting the locomotive. Üzeyir Melik, the driver of the TIR who slammed into the palm tree in the city center, Ref
- Incredible Salvation of the TIR Chauffeur Struck by a High Speed Train (Video) 28/01/2016 The Amazing Salvation of the TIR Chauffeur Struck by the High-Speed Train: The high-speed train hit the TIR in the Czech Republic. In the accident, the TIR driver survived the accident unhurt. In an accident at a level crossing in the Czech Republic, the TIR, which entered the gate, was left on the tracks as the barriers suddenly closed. TRAIN TIR'I BİÇTİ The high-speed train cut the big TIR. The pieces of the TIR, which were divided into two, were scattered around. THE MIRACLE SAVE OF THE DRIVER 3 has lost his life and the driver of the TIR has returned from death. The driver, who descended from the shattered cabin, was not able to survive for a long time.
- In Lamia, Greece, the train hit the Turkish license plate truck 24/04/2017 In Lamia, Greece, the train hit the Turkish license plate TIR: The passenger train I / C59 from Thessaloniki to Athens was hit by a Turkish license plate passing the open level crossing near the town of Tithoreas in Lamia, Greece. While the locomotive of the train with 300 passenger was derailed in the severity of the crash, there was no accident or death in the accident. The Greek Railways Organization (OSE) said in a statement, the passengers of the train to the capital of Athens to the bus, the damage caused by the accident due to the damage on the rail between Thessaloniki-Athens between the train Tithorea-Lianokladi said that the distance between buses will be done.