- International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair was opened with a ceremony at Istanbul Expo Center.
12, one of the world's leading fairs. The international Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair is attended by the giants of the sector from many countries including Germany, Austria, Russia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and China.
Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and Central Asian countries bringing together decision makers in the sector of logistics and supply chain logistics industry fair also the effects of digitalisation mania, Turkey and the opportunities and threats in the Eurasian region and so on. forums will also be held.
TCDD General Directorate of Transport took its place in the fair as a member of Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TTTR) Union.
14-16 The fair, which will host its visitors from November, was visited by 15 thousand people last year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Representatives of TCDD Transport and Logistics Sector met 15/12/2016 Representatives of TCDD Transport and Logistics Sector met: TCDD Operators, freight manufacturers, freighters, UTIKAD and DTD officials in transportation and rail logistics sector met in Ankara. 9 December 2016 meeting held in Ankara TCDD General Director of Transportation Veysi Kurt, Deputy General Manager Mehmet Uras and heads of departments attended. In the opening speech of the meeting, Veysi Kurt; As of 14 June 2016, TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ has started to serve as a 100% state-owned company and the most important stage of the liberalization process is TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Continue devam
- Alışan Logistics met with world brands at Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair 20/11/2012 Buying Logistic Transport Logistics Fair met with global brands Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, which brings together Turkish logistics companies competing in international markets with world giants; 15 - 17 was held in Istanbul Expo Center with the participation of approximately 2012 people between November 14.000. In the "Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair" which is accepted as the biggest activity of the logistics market; In the scope of the cocktail organized for the guests and press members by Alışan Lojistik; Announcement and signature ceremony of the business meeting of Alışan - Interbulk was held. Logitrans Transport is one of the most important meeting organizations in the logistics sector.
- New York and Shanghai Model of Istanbul's New Metro Suggested Most Advanced Digital Infrastructure System 12/11/2018 Turkey's largest transportation event in 2018 TRANSISTOR, future-oriented projects has created excitement. OTIS, which is twice the size of its closest rival in the industry, announced that it could establish the world's most advanced digital infrastructure system in New York and Shanghai. The, TRANSIST Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair dönük, which was organized under the leadership of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, took place with extensive participation, effective solution proposals and presentations. OTIS, the world leader in its sector, announced that it was ready to contribute to Istanbul transportation system, especially new metro projects with the latest technologies at the fair it participated for the first time. OTIS Turkey General Manager ...
- Two important headlines of the logistics sector were published 20/04/2013 Two important headlines of the logistics sector have been published with renewed pressure UTİKAD's set of two books called X International Transport Management hizmet and hizmet Logistics Management i has been put into service with the extended 4 market. The first edition published in 2003 and the previous edition of 2009 has been The books '' Management '' and '' Logistics Management '' were put up for sale in line with the developing sector dynamics and changing legislation. Associate Professor. Metin Çancı and Prof.Dr. These two books, which are prepared by Murat Erdal and which include the changes and developments in the legislation, academic life and logistics world, aim to meet the information needs of the students and sector employees at all levels. Turkey ... more
- Demirtaş: İzmir may be the star of the logistics sector 21/10/2013 Demirtaş: Izmir may be the star of the logistics sector: Izmir Chamber of Commerce (İZTO) Chairman Ekrem Demirtaş pointed out that logistics is one of the sectors with high growth potential in the medium term and that İzmir needs a logistics center to reduce the transportation costs. Demirtaş, evaluating the logistics sector, stated that after the necessary infrastructure and superstructure investments in the transportation area in İzmir, he will reveal the great potential: ın İzmir location, its proximity to European and world markets, suitable investment areas and the location of organized industrial zones, universities, to be a logistics base with qualified labor force and other foreign investments in the Aegean iye
- Bursa became the new favorite of the logistics sector 12/01/2015 Bursa became the new favorite of the logistics sector: The logistics sector turned its route into Bursa, which has increased its strategic importance with its fast train and highway projects as well as its foreign trade volume. 2 years 71 new actors in the sector in which competition had been added at the stage BURSA -Fast growing global logistics industry, brought into production bases in Turkey from Istanbul and began to shift to areas where industry is concentrated. Bursa, which stands out with its automotive, textile, machinery and food sectors, has taken its place among the new favorites of the logistics sector. The charm of the city; In the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) in 2012, hızlı
- Problems of the Logistics Sector Talked at ITO 23/04/2015 The Problems of the Logistics Sector were Discussed at ITO: Istanbul Chamber of Commerce was organized by the Vocational Committee of the Transportation and Logistics Services 24 on TO Blocking Logistics Movements in Transport ul. Kayıhan Özdemir Turan, Member of Board of Directors of KURİKAD, made a presentation about the obstacles in front of logistics in the meeting where issues related to the current problems of the sector were discussed. Istanbul Chamber of Commerce meeting, the Ministry of Economy, Department of Logistics Chairman Oguzhan Berber, Istanbul Chamber of Commerce Chairman Ibrahim Caglar, UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, UTIKAD Board Member Kayihan Ozdemir Turan, UTIKAD General Od
- Real Estate Investment Funds 10/11/2016 Real Estate Investment Funds, Real Estate Investment Funds (GYF) will bring a brand new opening to the logistics sector in the close follow-up of the logistics sector. Investment Director of Omurga Portföy Ilhami Akkum made important statements about Real Estate Investment Funds (GYF). As abroad by GYF voicing examine the logistics distribution centers to be used in a more active way in Turkey Akkum of contract logistics, he said that the most reliable partners with the housing sector in terms of return adjusted to the tenant at risk. Akkum said, fon The most challenging of both public finances and private sector financiers is the funding of large-scale infrastructure and superstructure projects. Developed by TCDD T
- Logistics sector needs high quality pallets 22/12/2016 Logistics sector needs high quality pallets: The world leader in equipment docking services CHEP'in quality pallets thanks to the logistics sector is improving the operation process. These international standard pallets prevent possible work accidents and significantly reduce workload. CHEP, the world's leading equipment pooling service provider, increases the profitability rates by lowering the costs of the logistics companies it is a partner to. CHEP, which enables its customers to focus on their strategic priorities by reducing their time and labor costs and increasing their equipment pooling system day by day, continues its mission to be the integral partner of the logistics sector in the market. CHEP ...
- The Future of the Logistics Sector Taken in Mersin 05/02/2018 MUSIAD Logistics Sector Board, the Minister of Development Mersin with the Lutfi Elvan's participation Consultation Meeting was held in Turkey. Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) by the Logistic Sector Board, in Mersin, Minister of Development of Turkey. Lutfi Elvan's involvement with the "Intercontinental Logistics Base in Turkey," Turkey hosts themed Consultative Meeting was held. Meeting; Ak Parti Mersin Deputy Hacı Özkan, Mersin Governor Ali İhsan Su, MÜSİAD Chairman Abdurrahman Kaan, MÜSİAD Logistic Sector Board Chairman Emin Taha, Governor of Mezitli Emin Halil Karahaliloğlu, Governor of Mediterranean Muhittin Pamuk, Mersin Branch President Hakan Kayacı, Customs and Trade Regional Manager Fikret Erol ...