Hüseyin Çavdar, who lives in Kahramanmaraş and has spent his childhood on the tracks, works day and night and devoid of rain.
The mission is to ensure the safety of trains Görev
32 year of railroad worker Hüseyin Çavdar passed on the tracks. Çavdar is located in the Narlı neighborhood of Pazarcık district of Kahramanmaraş.
His interest in this profession comes from his grandfather and father.
. I started working at various stations of the institution with road renewal. As a result of a test opened I continued to work as a scavenger, ”he says, working day and night, without rain sludge.
Rye is the only request to the train to the region fast.
Kaynak: TRT Haber
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The bitter end of the asphalt worker 16/02/2015 The bitter end of the asphalt worker: In the capital city, during the asphalt work of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the driver of a car escaped from the crash site after striking the driver of a car to the pontoon who placed a pontoon for the traffic to flow safely. As a result of the accident, the municipal worker, died at the scene. The accident occurred at Yenimahalle at 02.30. According to information obtained, the Big City Municipality teams on the Istanbul Road Fatih Sultan Mehmet Boulevard was doing asphalt work. During the works, a white car, whose name was not known, was hit by the municipal worker Selahattin Şen, who placed the pontoon on the road to ensure the safe flow of traffic. Şen'e multiplier white en
- Letter of a railroad worker 16/04/2013 The letter of a railroad laborer We are now experiencing the same problems as the employees in trade union terms or today and past governments. The reason for this is that we are attracting not only the unions of our day with the government. For example; a newly hired worker friend must be a member of the union. Because if you are not a member, you get a salary from the minimum wage. If the union is not a member, the worker cannot benefit from the collective bargaining agreement. He has to entrust himself to TÜRK-İŞ since he is new to the job and he can no longer defend himself. The workers themselves go behind those who use the union as a union tree İş
- Disastrous death of highway workers 20/03/2015 The disastrous death of road workers: 1 people were killed and 2 was injured when a car crashed on the highway workers in Kırıkkale-Ankara highway. The 06 DJ 9512 plate under the direction of Ecevit Özmen hit the highway workers at the 12 kilometer of the Kırıkkale-Ankara highway, and out of control, cleaning the roadside water channel. Suat Akbas (28), Yunus Sevis (39) and Selcuk Tas (31) were wounded in the accident. The wounded, called to the scene with the ambulances Kirikkale University Medical Faculty and High Specialization Hospital was removed. Suat Akbas severely injured in the accident, Kirikkale University Faculty of Medicine removed despite the intervention could not be saved. Sevis and Taş are also in danger of tehlik
- Silkworm on the Rails Service Service 30/07/2016 İpekböçeği Rails on the service of the convoy from the face stranded: Bursa city center passenger carrying Silkworm on the rails deteriorated because of the service minibus 15 was stuck for minutes. İpekböceği carrying passengers in the city center in Bursa was stranded on 15 minutes because of the broken service minibus. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality brought Bursa by the city and the center of the ring-carrying passengers of the Silkworm, Altinparmak direction from the direction of the direction of the direction of a shuttle van deteriorated on the rails were stranded. During the 15 minute, waiting for the minibus to be pulled from the road with its passengers, the silkworm detonated the van and then continued on its way.
- Strike railway life shot (Video) 16/04/2013 Strike railway struck its life Strike in railways, Izmir and surrounding cities, all trains were stopped in Adana, Istanbul Sirkeci Gar'u train runs did not work, Ankara and Haydarpasa Officer You made a strike-breaking Railway Draft Law aimed at privatization of railways 16 of the railroads strike against the night began at 00.00 all over the country. The pro-government union in the strike organized by the United Transport Union and the Turkish Transport Sen, struck off the strike, not content with being out of the strike. In some places the train tariffs were changed, trains were taken from the strikers and they were given to Officer Sen members. The first hand in the strike Gre
- In Elazığ, they played the Screw and Iron Butterfly from the Train Tracks 23/04/2018 In November, Xanthi in Sivrice district of Elazig used as a link to the trains used in trains, called the XRUMX iron screw and iron butterflies in the town of Elazig Kovancilar was seized in a scrapbook. TCDD roads were stolen by the road last year, the materials were stolen, a scrap in a town located in the town of Kovanc, the tractor was loaded with the attention of the gendarmerie. 2017 kg iron screw and iron butterflies were stolen in Sivrice district. The owner of the scrap shop detained M.B'nin query as a result of the name of İ.G, FK and EE said that Hur
- Rail transport in North America increased in April 07/05/2013 The volume of rail transport in North America increased in April, according to the American Railways Association (AAR), the intermodal traffic of US railways in April was recorded as 1,6 trailers and containers with an annual 962.019 increase. In April, the average weekly traffic of railways in the country reached the highest April level with the 240.505 trailer and container. In April, total wagon loading was recorded as 0,4 units with a yearly 1.108.722 decrease. In April, the data collected by the AAR increased nine percent in the 20 sector. In April, the largest increases in wagon shipments were v
- North American rail transports record high in August 07/09/2013 Rail transport in North America is record-high in August: according to the American Railways Association (AAR), in August the volume of US rail transport increased in record levels, while wagon shipments and intermodal traffic increased year on year. In August, intermodal traffic of US railways was recorded as 4,4 trailers and containers with an annual 1.031.179 increase. In August, the weekly average traffic of railways in the country reached the highest August level with 257.795 trailers and containers. In August, total wagon shipments were recorded as 0,5 units with an annual 1.178.619 increase. AAR president A
- China's rail transport volume increases by 2,8 percent in November 05/12/2013 China's volume of rail transport increased by 2,8 in November: China's total rail transport volume increased 2012 million mt or 9,96 to 2,8 million mt in November this year compared to the same period of last year 317,57, the growth rate of railway transportation volume in the country decreased by 4,6 points compared to the same period of last year. In November this year, China's average daily rail transport volume increased by 23.000 mt or 0,2 to 11,25 million mt, up four months in a row.
- New Silk Road, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway 16/06/2016 New Silk Road, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway: this era of globalization where borders are opened, transportation is a problem for Turkey's economy in the first degree. While the whole world is using railways and sea routes, we have focused on the roads and trucks. However, the cost of transportation on rail and sea routes is much cheaper, at least one fifth of the road. 70 of the transportation is done by road. Because it is expensive, road transport increases production costs and ultimately increases product prices. Moreover, there is a weight limit in road transport and its carrying capacity is low. Environment…