Launched at Change.org signature campaignIn order to solve the traffic problem of Çanakkale, it is demanded to build a subway, suburb or tram.
LaunchedSignature campaignin the article; Sorun We want you to solve the problem of public transportation, which is the biggest problem of Çanakkale. Public buses that occupy a lot of traffic are both locked in traffic and always full and sometimes pass without. At least think of those in Guzelyali, Dardanos or Kepez. 9'da person who has the job at 7.30. 10 is an hour and a half for 1 km. Çuk
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Support to ATSO's High Speed Train Campaign From Manavgat And Alanya | High Speed Train Campaign 11/07/2013 High Speed Train Campaign: ATSO's High Speed Train Campaign from Manavgat and Alanya Support .Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Antalya Commodity Exchange Board of Directors, Members of the Assembly Council, Burdur and Manavgat and Alanya after a visit to Isparta to perform a visit program, wished success to the newly elected Chamber of Commerce and Industry. During the visits, regional problems and solution proposals were discussed, and ATSO President Budak gave information about Antalya High Speed Train Campaign. Manavgat TSO Chairman Ahmet Boztaş and Alanya TSO President Mehmet Şahin, supported the campaign with their signatures. The first stop of the ATSO and the ATB delegation A
- The Signature Campaign was Launched in Filyos Town of Zonguldak 14/08/2012 Zonguldak's Çaycuma district, Filyos town, the train expedition to be lifted in the signature campaign initiated by the Mukhtar of the Judge Irfan Acar, citizens showed great interest. The town of Çaycuma Filyos town, trains to get up to start the petition launched by the Mukhtar of Kocaali İrfan Acar, the citizens showed great interest. In the town of Filyos, more than a thousand signatures were collected and volunteered by the volunteers who gathered houses and workplaces. Halil Acar, who supports the signature campaign from citizens, said that the road between Filyos Muslu is dangerous and that the trains are against the lift. Opens; … A moment ago Zonguldak-Filyos connection road “
- Signature Campaign for High Speed Train Arrived in Gemlik 03/04/2013 Former CHP deputy Kemal Demirel, Gemlik district of Bursa has launched a petition campaign for the arrival of high-speed train. Kemal Demirel, the historic Kayhan Bazaar in Bursa tradesmen to collect the signature of the high-speed train to Gemlik. Demirel, "There was a railroad previously in Bursa. 1953 removed the railway by the law launched by the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Since then, there has been a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 signed the protocol on the railways. Gemlik and Yalova. I asked you to pass the high speed train line on the Istanbul-İzmir highway by passing the fast train.
- Kemal Demirel Launches a Signature Campaign for the High Speed Train 03/04/2013 Kemal Demirel Launches a Signature Campaign for the Arrival of High-Speed Train Kemal Demirel has started a signature campaign for the high-speed train to the Gemlik district of Bursa Kemal Demirel has collected a signature for the fast train to Gemlik from the historical Kayhan Market in Bursa. "There was a railway in Bursa before. In 1953, the railway was abolished by the law initiated by the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Since then, there is a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 months ago the protocol on the railway was signed. We want the high-speed train to pass through Gemlik and Yalova. The question is not to remove the high speed train line from the Istanbul-İzmir highway m
- Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Underpass or Underpass to Railway Line 26/04/2013 Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Under and Underpass on Railway Line Filyos District of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak is under the renovation work of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line. Within the scope of the renovation of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line in the Filyos Town of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, a signature campaign was initiated by the Municipality for the construction of a lower or upper passage at the station location. Mayor Ömer Ünal, who came together with 6 neighborhood muhtar, municipal council members and non-governmental organizations in the town hall of Filyos.
- Signature Campaign for Airport and High Speed Train 20/11/2013 Signature Campaign for Aydında Airport and High Speed Train: A signature campaign was launched in Aydın for the opening of Çıldır Airport and the realization of the İzmir-Aydın-Denizli High Speed Train Transportation Project. In Aydın, some non-governmental organizations have announced the launch of Çıldır Airport for passenger transportation and the signing of the project Tren İzmir-Aydın-Denizli High-Speed Train Transportation'n for the next year's investment program. Hakan Ülken, President of the Chamber of Commerce of Aydın, in his written statement about the campaign ın You sign a signature ş jointly organized by Aydın Chamber of Industry, Chamber of Commerce and Chamber of Commerce
- Signature Campaign for Railway from Efeler 16/01/2015 Signature Campaign for the Railway from Efeler: Two-way and high-speed train studies are going on through Aydın. Efeler City Council, by renewing the old train for the high-speed train TCDD, the groundwork will be a wall of shame in the middle of the city on the grounds that the campaign began the signature campaign. Efeler City Council President Tuncay Erdemir, who wanted to take the line that will pass through the city in the district of Aydın Efeler, said, ı This shame wall that will pass through the city will not be suitable for our city. This line should be underground in the city center. Bu Efeler City Council Executive Board, to take the railway passing through the middle of the district,
- Signature Campaign for the Establishment of the Faculty of Logistics in Karasu 02/02/2015 The Signature Campaign for the Establishment of the Faculty of Logistics in Karasu: In the press statement of 29 January 2015 dated by Karemu Ottoman Education Quarries Adem DEMİRTÜRK, the most prominent and remarkable was the signature campaign for the establishment of the Faculty of Logistics. Karasu Gündemime Bomb effect is expected to bring different breaths to this campaign Karasu expected to be a breathtaking and clear press release will be published for you. We know very well that we have strengths and weaknesses both in Sakarya and in Karasu. In this process, we need to improve our strengths and strengthen our weaknesses. We have to evaluate the opportunities offered to us. You know, our Sakarya Biliy
- Signature Campaign for Florya Station Started 09/02/2016 Signature Campaign for Florya Station Started: Gebze- renewed within the scope of MarmarayHalkalı Florya station on the suburban train line about 800 meters away, said the Court of Accounts 'leak' declared facility (aquarium-shopping mall-hotel) and shifted to the point where the luxury restaurants. Florya and Ataturk Forest Protection Solidarity and Cultural Association (FLODER), the nearest population in five populated districts in the region, the signature of the station in front of the new project launched a petition against the Atatürk Pavilion. The association applied to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) for the protection of the old place of the station. FLODER President Taner Dayı bir The new station in the project is just a shopping mall and luxury restaurants Tan
- Signature Campaign for Yht Route in Sivas 19/05/2016 Signature Campaign for Yht Route in Sivas: In order to avoid changing the high speed train (YHT) route by the Turkish Transport Union in Sivas, the signature of 34 NGO gathered. With the new Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line to be built in the city, the new railway station was replaced by the new railway station. Those who opposed this project, pioneered by the municipality, attempted to pass the high speed train route through the city center. Turkish Transport Union Sivas Branch has started a petition to prevent the change of route. Union members gathered in front of Sivas Train Station 34 civil society in Sivas G