Launched at Change.org signature campaignIn order to solve the traffic problem of Çanakkale, it is demanded to build a subway, suburb or tram.
LaunchedSignature campaignin the article; Sorun We want you to solve the problem of public transportation, which is the biggest problem of Çanakkale. Public buses that occupy a lot of traffic are both locked in traffic and always full and sometimes pass without. At least think of those in Guzelyali, Dardanos or Kepez. 9'da person who has the job at 7.30. 10 is an hour and a half for 1 km. Çuk
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Support to ATSO's High Speed Train Campaign From Manavgat And Alanya | High Speed Train Campaign 11/07/2013 High Speed Train Campaign: ATSO's High Speed Train Campaign from Manavgat and Alanya Support .Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Antalya Commodity Exchange Board of Directors, Members of the Assembly Council, Burdur and Manavgat and Alanya after a visit to Isparta to perform a visit program, wished success to the newly elected Chamber of Commerce and Industry. During the visits, regional problems and solution proposals were discussed, and ATSO President Budak gave information about Antalya High Speed Train Campaign. Manavgat TSO Chairman Ahmet Boztaş and Alanya TSO President Mehmet Şahin, supported the campaign with their signatures. The first stop of the ATSO and the ATB delegation A
- The Signature Campaign was Launched in Filyos Town of Zonguldak 14/08/2012 Zonguldak's Çaycuma district, Filyos town, the train expedition to be lifted in the signature campaign initiated by the Mukhtar of the Judge Irfan Acar, citizens showed great interest. The town of Çaycuma Filyos town, trains to get up to start the petition launched by the Mukhtar of Kocaali İrfan Acar, the citizens showed great interest. In the town of Filyos, more than a thousand signatures were collected and volunteered by the volunteers who gathered houses and workplaces. Halil Acar, who supports the signature campaign from citizens, said that the road between Filyos Muslu is dangerous and that the trains are against the lift. Opens; … A moment ago Zonguldak-Filyos connection road “
- Signature Campaign for High Speed Train Arrived in Gemlik 03/04/2013 Former CHP deputy Kemal Demirel, Gemlik district of Bursa has launched a petition campaign for the arrival of high-speed train. Kemal Demirel, the historic Kayhan Bazaar in Bursa tradesmen to collect the signature of the high-speed train to Gemlik. Demirel, "There was a railroad previously in Bursa. 1953 removed the railway by the law launched by the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Since then, there has been a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 signed the protocol on the railways. Gemlik and Yalova. I asked you to pass the high speed train line on the Istanbul-İzmir highway by passing the fast train.
- Kemal Demirel Launches a Signature Campaign for the High Speed Train 03/04/2013 Kemal Demirel Launches a Signature Campaign for the Arrival of High-Speed Train Kemal Demirel has started a signature campaign for the high-speed train to the Gemlik district of Bursa Kemal Demirel has collected a signature for the fast train to Gemlik from the historical Kayhan Market in Bursa. "There was a railway in Bursa before. In 1953, the railway was abolished by the law initiated by the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Since then, there is a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 months ago the protocol on the railway was signed. We want the high-speed train to pass through Gemlik and Yalova. The question is not to remove the high speed train line from the Istanbul-İzmir highway m
- Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Underpass or Underpass to Railway Line 26/04/2013 Filyos Municipality Launches Signature Campaign for Under and Underpass on Railway Line Filyos District of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak is under the renovation work of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line. Within the scope of the renovation of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak railway line in the Filyos Town of Çaycuma district of Zonguldak, a signature campaign was initiated by the Municipality for the construction of a lower or upper passage at the station location. Mayor Ömer Ünal, who came together with 6 neighborhood muhtar, municipal council members and non-governmental organizations in the town hall of Filyos.