📩 24/12/2018 15:58
Today in History
19 August 1924 The building, which is located between Ankara Station and the 2nd Management Directorate, was built as Ankara Hotel. However, it was used as the General Directorate of TCDD, the 1924nd Regional Directorate and the Accounting Directorate between 64 and 2, without any use as a hotel. In 1964-65, TCDD was opened as a High Collected Student Dormitory and served until July 2, 1979. Between 1980 and 88, TCDD Education Department has been used as TCDD Museum and Art Gallery since 1989.