The Italian President met the families of the train accident victims: after the train crash in the southeastern region of Puglia, President Sergio Mattarella met with the families of the victims. Mattarella, the 76-year-old visiting the families of the wounded at the Policlinico Hospital in Bari, said that justice will be in place.
A thorough investigation is being carried out on the 23 accident on Tuesday, when two suburban trains collided head-on in Bari. Two suspects in charge of train stations are being questioned.
One of the worst railroad disasters in Italy, the 52 was injured in the accident. The train crash is estimated to be caused by human error.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Çıslu Mınra lost his son in a train disaster Öz “people in charge 12 Every week with their families b 01/10/2018 8 July 2018 in the district of Tekirdag Çorlu 9 train crash 8-year-old son Oğuz Arda Sel'i and former wife lost Mısra Öz's quest for justice continues. Self-reacting people who do not take necessary precautions after the train accident in 2018 July 12 in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ, Öz responds frequently to social media. Today, despite the accident over the 25 week of any legal sanctions imposed on the criticism of the Oz's twitter shares as follows: 'BECOMING NOISE COMES' "On Sunday, XNUMX person is an unsolved murder kazan
- Apaydın made a statement in Afyon with the railway and their families 16/06/2017 Apaydın has made a visit to Afyon with his family and their families: Apaydın, who went to Afyon with TCDD Assistant General Manager, Special Clerk Manager and Head of Departments, attended the organized iftar program. TCDD 7. Apaydın, who came to the podium after the salutation speech of Regional Director Adem Sivri, said that they were very happy to do iftar with the employees in the Regional Directorates. Reminding that the railways are one of the oldest institutions of our country from the Ottoman period to the present, Apaydın noted that the railways were neglected after the first years of the Republic, especially after the 160. Yeniden I THANK YOU FOR FEDAKAR RAILWAYS AND FAMILIES A 1950 to the railways that have been accepted as a state policy since 2003 OL
- The number of deaths in the train crash in Italy rose to 27 14/07/2016 The number of deaths in the train crash in Italy rose to 27: The number of deaths caused by the collision of two trains is increasing. The number of deaths in the southeastern town of Puglia increased to 27. The number of deaths in the crash occurred between the two trains between the Andria and Corata settlements north of the city of Bari, the capital of the Puglia region. According to the Italian news agency ANSA, the death toll reaches 27, while the hospitalized 15 wounded continues to be treated. The investigation of the incident related to the incident, the possibility that the accident could be caused by human error was transferred. Those who lost their lives ı
- Italy investigates the cause of the train crash (Video) 14/07/2016 Italy is investigating the cause of the train crash: an investigation has been launched to determine the cause of the fatal train crash in the northern part of Bari, Italy. The delayed rail system renewals and the old telephone warning system were under investigation. The prosecutor, Francesco Giannella, who was investigating the accident, stressed that the possibility of human error was not excluded: u Starting from the current situation, we will deepen the investigation to see if there is a technical or organizational error. And this research will go beyond human error if it happened. Kaz Italian authorities announced that at least 23 died in the accident. However, some passenger relatives have reported that yolcu
- President Sends Condolence Message to Train Accident 09/07/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan issued a condolence message regarding the train accident in Çorlu. President Erdoğan said in a condolence message, “akşam The train accident that took place in Çorlu district of Tekirdağ has deeply upset all of us. Immediately after the accident, our state has mobilized all the relevant units and all facilities. I wish God's mercy to our citizens who lost their lives in the accident, condolences to their families, and I wish an urgent recovery to our wounded. ”
- Batman Small National Assembly Discusses High Speed Train Project 07/02/2018 Batman Small National Assembly (KMM), February in the meeting of Batman in the High Speed Train Project addressed the demands for inclusion. Under the leadership of İzzettin Ete, the members of the CMM gathered in the Environment Volunteers Association Building, discussed two agenda items. The first Sunday of each month, a local, collected by a general agenda item CBE as part of Operation Afrin meeting in February and met Turkey's security policy. In the context of the local issue, the members of the CPC, which addressed the demands of extending the high-speed train network to Batman, noted individual views. İzetin Ete, the KMM entrepreneur, thanked everyone who attended the meeting. Source: www.batmansonsoz.net
- Kütahya Governor, Tcdd General Manager met with 'High Speed Train' 30/01/2012 Kütahya Governor Kenan Çiftçi visited General Directorate of State Railways (DDY) General Director Süleyman Karaman in his office to discuss high speed train and connection to the airport Kütahya Governor, General Director of Tcdd Discussed 'High Speed Train' Kütahya Governor Kenan Çiftçi said In order to discuss the train and airport connection issues, he visited General Director of State Railways (DDY) Süleyman Karaman at his office. He met with General Director of State Railways Süleyman Karaman in order to eliminate some of the deficiencies of Kütahya. Karaman presented information to Kenan Çiftçi, the Governor of Kütahya, about the high-speed train works. Rector of DPU Dr. Ahmet…
- President Erdoğan After YHT Accident Instruction 13/12/2018 High-speed train moving from Ankara to Konya at 06.30, Yenimahalle Marşandiz station, collided with a guide train for an undetermined reason. After the impact, a portion of the overpass fell on the wagons. 3 citizens lost their lives in the accident. YHT expeditions canceled. President Erdoğan has ordered the mobilization of all units. TCDD personnel 9 were detained on the grounds that there were any accidents related to the accident. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of the Republic of Turkey, took the Ankara-Konya high-speed train to the Yenukalle district of Yenimahalle.
- Minister Yildirim meets with his Romanian counterpart 20/09/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "the road on the route of the Assembly to make friends are working hard. It is planned to open as of the end of October. Our goal is to open before the end of October," he said. Minister Yıldırım, Romanian Transport and Infrastructure Minister Ovidiu Ioan Silaghi met with the Ministry. Yildirim said that the guest Minister would hold talks in Ankara and Istanbul and said that they would talk about cooperation opportunities especially in maritime sector in the shipbuilding sector. Guest Minister will do a review tomorrow Marmaray project that expresses Lightning, how to carry forward the relationship in the field of transport further noted that the consultation. Lightning, the trade volume between the two countries 6.6,
- CHP Manisa MP Oz met with General Director of TCDD 14/11/2012 Republican People's Party (CHP) Manisa deputy Sakine Öz visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman for the second time. Öz received information from the General Manager Süleyman Karaman about the Salihli section of the Ankara-İzmir High Speed Line. Karaman meeting, Ankara, Afyon-Izmir High Speed Train Line Opium-Salihli-Salihli-Izmir between the project tender has been opened, but the tender was appealed to the legal process to be expected to be finalized by recording, in the following days, the objection process will be finalized, the tender will be determined and the company will start the work as soon as possible. he said. CHP deputy Öz, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman on the information given, Salihli's urban planning will be closely affected by Millet