TCDD: Ankara-Istanbul Yht Continues without interruption .TCDD General Directorate, the Gulf Station near the Gulf Station, the crane with the effect of a severe storm overthrown the crane and the arms of the crane reported that fell on the rail. In a written statement made by TCDD, the clock was near the Gulf Station at 17.05, the 71 + 50 at 200 was found to be overthrown by the impact of severe storm in the XNUMX tonne crane at the kilometer, and the arms of the crane fell on the railway. It was noted that the trees were overturned and the containers were scattered over the line and the train line was temporarily closed for transportation. The statement includes the following statements:
Kadıköy Due to the incident, YHT passengers waiting at Arifiye can take the bus to the Kartal-Kadıköy subway; Train passengers at Ankara will be transferred to Pendik waiting buses at Arifiye. Continuous information is provided to the passengers and the public on the subject. Kon
THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PREVIOUS PRESS RELEASE IS UNDERSTANDING OF TELEVISION SUBTITLES.
ANY CANCELLATION IN YHT-SEPARATION IS NOT CONCERNING.
-TRENES ARE OPERATED AS A SPECIFIED IN THE DESCRIPTION.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Transportation to Umuttepe Will Continue Without Disruption 19/06/2019 TransportationPark A.Ş., which is carrying out the transportation services of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, has switched to summer working system on some bus lines and Akçaray tram line on 15 June 2019. However, transportation to the Kocaeli University (KOU) Umuttepe Campus, ParkPark buses, considering the intensity of the students can be experienced due to the exams 10, 170, 175, 190, 255, 265, 300, 305, 435, 530, 600, 630, 635 640 and 645 lines 650 - 18 will continue their Umuttepe flights between June 21. Umuttepe LINES WILL GO TO CONTINUE Always thinking of the young people and the future of Turkey Metropolitan Municipality want to live their grievances, ...
- We are ready to help you to break down the station bridge without interruption 01/08/2013 We are ready to help the demolition of the station bridge without interruption of tram services: We are ready to help The Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Reconstruction Commission Chairman Ayhan Kavas said in a statement about the demolition of the Station Bridge: He is ready to show all kinds of assistance and support to the TCDD for the demolition of the Station Bridge. However, even if the tram service is for a certain time, he will certainly not be willing to stop it. " "At the last point on the subject, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman and his accompanying delegation will meet with both our Governor and the Metropolitan Municipality K
- Istanbul-Ankara YHT Line Test Run Continues 29/06/2014 Istanbul-Ankara YHT Line Test Trips Continues: Istanbul-Ankara train journey from 7 to 3 hours to work on the High Speed Train (YHT) line has reached the final stage. The work on the High Speed Train (YHT) line, which will take Istanbul-Ankara train from 7 to 3 hours, has reached the final stage. 5 is scheduled to be commissioned by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in July. The opening of YHT, which was said to be raised to 29 October 2013, could not be opened at that time. Later, although the 2014 was given a date for May and June, this delay in YHT, which could not be opened, was given due to the Kalbo speed. Daha
- New Station from Aksaray to Aksaray 10/01/2018 Bursaray, which covers the city from east to west, plays a major role in reaching the center of the population, which concentrates especially around İzmir and Mudanya road. İhsan Aydın, in his column published in Olay Newspaper today, describes exactly where, when and under what conditions the new station will be added to the rail system. The construction of the new station construction of Bursaray, which Öztimurlar awarded by the conditional donation received by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, was started. SUR Yapı Marka Mall has been awarded with the tender of 4 million pounds. Öztimurlar, one of the rooted construction companies of Bursa, won the work. The new station to be built with the double-sided platform feature between Nilüfer and Acemler stations will be completed in a year. Without interrupting the flights of Bursaray…
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT line continues to grow rapidly 14/09/2013 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line continues to grow rapidly: Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line in October, due to the opening of the 29 Eskisehir building continues to work at the station. Ankara-Istanbul YHT's opening will take place in October. In spite of the fact that there is about 29 month to the opening, the infrastructure works in Haller passage continue. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that the opening of the line will be held in October 1,5 teams intensified their work. While the teams learned that 29 will complete their work until October, the works have been increased in order to complete the disruptions in the Bilecik region. It was learned that the station bridge, which is located in the section where the train will come from under the ground, will start its destruction at the end of the month. Yer
- Test runs at Ankara-Istanbul YHT line continue at full speed 17/03/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in the final sprint test drive continues: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Deputy General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line, as well as operational tests will begin in traffic tests, said: "After completing these tests, all the points for the voyage of the parameters brought into the standards will start to move passengers," he said. Ankara-Istanbul travel time between Ankara and Istanbul will be reduced to the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line project is nearing the end. Anadolu Agency, even from the beginning of March, continued the continuous test drive. TCDD Deputy General Manager Apaydın, Piri Reis Train, even during the test drive D
- Intense interest in Ankara-Istanbul YHT continues 19/09/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT continues its intense interest: 25 High Speed Train (YHT), which opened on July, continues its high interest in Pendik. The first week of the first week of the service provided free of charge 50 thousand people in the record by carrying the record was almost. On the other hand, the journey of Ankara to Istanbul in a short period of time with a comfortable 3,5 hour and even the citizens of Pendik Istanbul is pleased.
- TCDD: Two-way trains continue 24/05/2012 TCDD General Directorate, Mersin-Adana between the regional trains working with trains outside the Istanbul suburbs reported that the train continued. TCDD General Directorate said in a statement, the civil servants' union action by specifying that the action, despite Ankara, Eskişehir and Konya High Speed Trains from the time of mutual movement were recorded. In addition to the regional trains operating between Mersin and Adana, trains, except Istanbul suburban trains, continued their flights to the departure hours. All the services to meet the needs of passengers, including ticket sales, were continued.
- Erdogan: Yozgat-Istanbul HRC project continues at full speed 14/07/2014 Erdogan: Yozgat-Istanbul YHT project continues at full speed. Presidential candidate and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Ankara-Yozgat between an hour, Yozgat-Istanbul between the 4 hour to reduce the speed of the high-speed train project continued, "Yozgat" in Kayseri said they would connect by high speed train. Erdogan addressed the public in Yozgat Cumhuriyet Square within the framework of his presidential election campaign. Erdogan, in his speech, 79 Yajgat 44 kilometers divided road per year, this figure is increased by 10 times during the AK Party governments 355 kilometers said they had taken. Ankara-Yozgat between an hour, Yozgat-Istanbul between the 4 hour to reduce the high-speed train project "last speed" continued
- Infrastructure works continue in Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT project 10/08/2015 Infrastructure works are continuing in Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas YHT project: A significant part of the infrastructure works in the first phase of the High Speed Train Project between Ankara and Yozgat-Sivas has been completed. In the brochure 'Transport and Communications Yozgat' prepared by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, the construction of the infrastructure in the 251 kilometer section of Kırıkkale-Yozgat-Sivas which is the first stage of the Ankara-Tbilisi-connected Silk Road Train Project was commenced in 2009. The infrastructure works in the 251 kilometer section of the line, which extends from Yerkoy district of Yozgat to the Yildiz district of Yozgat, has been completed and provisional acceptance has been completed. 143 in the 108 kilometers of the work continued in the 3 separate sections were expressed. When completed ...