About TCDD's Reconstruction Briefing Rating: 6461 Turkey No. Railways Liberalization about to make informed about the work done so relevant today restructuring the need law institutions by organized trade unions and associations, participation in organized trade unions and associations in the institution on calls made to the organization by the Turkish State Railways TCDD conference hall in 05.02.2014 A meeting was held on.
Chairman Nazım KARAKURT, Secretary General Hasan BEKTAŞ and General TİS and Human Rights Secretary Coşkun ÇETİNKAYA attended the meeting on behalf of BTS.
Information was provided by a delegation chaired by Adem KAYIŞ, Deputy General Manager of TCDD.
In the meeting held under the chairmanship of Adem Kayış, he made an assessment on the existing draft and stated that they had Strategic and Action Plans within the shortest period of time. They stated that they have drafts of the MAIN STATUS OF THE MAIN CONTRACT (ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION) and TCDD, and that they are working on the drafts.
The following information was presented at the meeting.
- It is planned to be realized in December 2014 as the date when TCDD will be divided into two as TCDD Infrastructure Management and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.,
- In the TCDD Infrastructure Organization scheme, the General Directorate will have 15 Departments, and the provincial organization will be structured through the existing 8 Regional Directorates,
- TCDD will be Infrastructure Maintenance, Construction, Network Management and Management Services Directorates,
- There will be 9 Departments in the General Directorate of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş., the provincial organization will be carried out through the Service Directorates, not the Regional Directorate,
- Sub-directorates and chiefs affiliated to Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Adana and Sivas Service Directorates will be established,
- In Malatya and Afyon, there will be no service directorates and maintenance and repair works will be gathered in certain centers,
- Traction, Freight, Passenger Departments will be in the structure of Taşımacılık A.Ş.
- They did not work on staff determination
The question of whether or not the personnel will express any concerns about the future of the company and that they will not do anything about this issue is not answered. However, considering the fact that Transportation Corporation will be based on the Service Departments established in five provinces, there is no clear answer about what will be the current and other personnel in other Regional Directorates. Since the maintenance and repair works will be collected in the centers and many personnel will become dysfunctional in the workplace where they work, or because they will be shut down, the changes in the place where the personnel working here will be left unanswered.
In addition, considering that our institution, whose public benefit situation has disappeared, will work in a profit-oriented manner, after the norm staff to be determined by the board of directors to be formed, our questions about the fate of the excess staff were answered in the form of wishes rather than a realistic expression, and we did not go beyond the saying "nothing will happen to anyone".
Our request to be given to us, the reason for their concerns and concerns and this is a draft, stating that they can not give at the moment, but after the signing of the board of directors expressed that they can. It was stated by us that the purpose of the presentation is to propose the purpose of the proposal and that we cannot propose a decision to be taken from the signature of the management.